Luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Luck

  1. #1
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,607

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    400
    Thanked in
    309 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Luck

    A friend of mine recently won a laptop in a raffle from Facebook. I have never won anything myself (possibly due to the fact that I almost never participate, as I donít believe in luck).
    Do you believe in such a thing? Have you got any amulets or other tokens of luck? Have they ever helped you to win anything?


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,608

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    539
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    792
    Thanked in
    469 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I don't believe in luck by I do believe in Karma. You get out of life what you put into it. You reap what you sow.

  3. #3
    They/Them
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    My office
    Posts
    1,154

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,345
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,106
    Thanked in
    658 Posts
    Rep Points
    14121486

    Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post
    I don't believe in luck by I do believe in Karma. You get out of life what you put into it. You reap what you sow.
    Thatís just the privilege talking...

    Check it.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Lathe Crasher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,156

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    397
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,234
    Thanked in
    627 Posts
    Rep Points
    2035340652

    Iím the luckiest guy I know. Born in to meth and the MC lifestyle. Made it out alive and without a record. As a child I sat through several raids, lived on my own too young, saw a lot of straight up wrong shit go down. Dropped out and built houses as a framer. Woke up and Iím almost 40 with a 15yr marriage, pulled 240, and just closed on my 8th door. It was never supposed to happen to me. Luck or God one or the other I guess.

    For a full price list email: OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,740

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,893
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,033
    Thanked in
    5,205 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Lathe Crasher View Post
    Iím the luckiest guy I know. Born in to meth and the MC lifestyle. Made it out alive and without a record. As a child I sat through several raids, lived on my own too young, saw a lot of straight up wrong shit go down. Dropped out and built houses as a framer. Woke up and Iím almost 40 with a 15yr marriage, pulled 240, and just closed on my 8th door. It was never supposed to happen to me. Luck or God one or the other I guess.
    it was most likely God.

    im proud of you dude! Pay it back everytime the chance presents itself.


    thereís no such thing as luck and Iím part Irish lol... thereís no
    such thing as try. Do or donít do.


    life is.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Lathe Crasher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,156

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    397
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,234
    Thanked in
    627 Posts
    Rep Points
    2035340652

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    it was most likely God.

    im proud of you dude! Pay it back everytime the chance presents itself.


    there’s no such thing as luck and I’m part Irish lol... there’s no
    such thing as try. Do or don’t do.


    life is.
    I love that attitude Milfy. Pay it back always. My wife is from the Philippines, straight nam ass jungle. We just bought 2 20kw generators for the community center. No more power outages and AC to make snow cones with. We really want to build a library but need a partner still.

    For a full price list email: OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

  7. #7
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,025

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    907
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,374
    Thanked in
    911 Posts
    Rep Points
    79140207

    Lathe. That's really a good thing your doing.
    The world needs more guys like you.
    :: prudence ::

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    America
    Posts
    339

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    114
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    176
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points
    1121906

    I feel lucky when certain songs play or sometimes my left hand itches. A few times I've gotten super lucky and won 100+ off 5 dollar scratch offs .

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,869

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,985
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,031
    Thanked in
    3,566 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post
    I don't believe in luck by I do believe in Karma. You get out of life what you put into it. You reap what you sow.
    karma is just a feel good way of sitting back and not doing anything when bullshit happens, hoping whoever done you wrong gets whats coming to them. Sure thats a nice thought, but explain dead children, is that just their bad karma? if you really believe in karma wouldnt the bad shit that happens to you be that you deserved it? people always assume it wasnt deserved and the other person will get bad karma.
    how does karma fit in this story?

  10. #10
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16,392

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17,071
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,357
    Thanked in
    9,095 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I found a 4 leaf clover awhile back and stuck it in a book to press and give to the grandson. Now I can't remember which book I stuck it in. So it's basically lost now. I was literally looking for it again yesterday.

    Having said that, I don't believe in good luck charms. But some things are cool to have and it could be a conversation starter that leads to other things.

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Moonshine central
    Posts
    262

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    163
    Thanked in
    119 Posts
    Rep Points
    1630100

    I have stupid good luck I can halfass pick some ponies,chicken and dogs for races and fights..gambling has always been one of my strong points. Now karma yea life us up and down if your a price seems if I do good for awhile something comes of it, if I'm a dick then yeah I catch shit constant.

  12. #12
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,686

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,507
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,298
    Thanked in
    1,849 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I have known guys who just have the "midas touch."

    They start a business and it just kicks ass. Shit always fall their way.

    I am sorta unlucky. But knowing this, I stay away from gambling and risky things bc I know it won't work out. lolz

    So many things in my life have happened by "choice" and not chance. I made choices that impacted my life greatly down the line without ever knowing it at the time.

    For instance, if I joined the Marines instead of the Army? I wouldn't be working where I am or married to the woman I love. List goes on and on.

    My advice, don't rely on luck. Make your own luck. Make good choices as best you can over and over. Laws of probability state you will succeed.

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    America
    Posts
    339

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    114
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    176
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points
    1121906

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    I have known guys who just have the "midas touch."

    They start a business and it just kicks ass. Shit always fall their way.

    I am sorta unlucky. But knowing this, I stay away from gambling and risky things bc I know it won't work out. lolz

    So many things in my life have happened by "choice" and not chance. I made choices that impacted my life greatly down the line without ever knowing it at the time.

    For instance, if I joined the Marines instead of the Army? I wouldn't be working where I am or married to the woman I love. List goes on and on.

    My advice, don't rely on luck. Make your own luck. Make good choices as best you can over and over. Laws of probability state you will succeed.
    It is very hard to catch a rabbit and even harder to get a black person to cut off its left foot in a church yard.



    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,607

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    400
    Thanked in
    309 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post
    I don't believe in luck by I do believe in Karma. You get out of life what you put into it. You reap what you sow.
    So do I. I do not believe in karma as an element of Eastern religion, I am just sure that if your actions and words are pure and kind, then you will receive the same in return.


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


  15. #15
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,607

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    400
    Thanked in
    309 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Lathe Crasher View Post
    I love that attitude Milfy. Pay it back always. My wife is from the Philippines, straight nam ass jungle. We just bought 2 20kw generators for the community center. No more power outages and AC to make snow cones with. We really want to build a library but need a partner still.
    It's great, bro. Many people should follow your suit. Then the world would be much better place to live.


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


Similar Threads

  1. Bad luck
    By wwheeler500 in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-21-2019, 07:58 AM
  2. Wish him luck
    By Vision in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-22-2017, 04:37 PM
  3. Some bad luck.
    By The"IronHorse" in forum The Pit
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2016, 01:56 PM
  4. Bad luck
    By atmosfearless in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-26-2015, 12:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums