• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Order issue. Please help

cpcfit

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Placed an order with DG. I admittedly messed up the payment. Sent dollar amount instead of BTC amount. My mistake.

They did receive my funds, but subsequently, asked for more because of the me sending dollar issue.

I was also asked to change my settings on Coinbase to where I "pay the network/transaction" fee.

Can anyone tell me how to do this? I've been through all my setting and see nowhere indicating where to do so?

I'm out money and have a pending order.

Really appreciate any help.

Placed an order with DG. I admittedly messed up the payment. Sent dollar amount instead of BTC amount. My mistake.

They did receive my funds, but subsequently, asked for more because of the me sending dollar issue.

I was also asked to change my settings on Coinbase to where I "pay the network/transaction" fee.

Can anyone tell me how to do this? I've been through all my setting and see nowhere indicating where to do so?

Curious as well. Perhaps Alan would take a minute to educate us on how this is possible...
@Drugsgear
@adhome01

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Bro I use BitPay or whatever it’s called and apparently I have done the same thing at least 2 or 3 times now with DG. DG is a solid guy so you will get your stuff. He might be asking for you to make up the difference. Again I wouldn’t worry at all but I do understand your frustration because if you are anything like me I felt like a total dick for doing something wrong even though I still don’t know what that is?

PM sent.

what is the number of your order? send me a PM

Alan and team will help you.

Back