• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anadrol and females

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Safe as anavar for females ???

True or untrue ?

Safe as var? No. Gonna get more sides for sure.
But lots of females use it. My wife tried it. Didnt like the way it made her feel.

She only lasted about two weeks. So not much other than making her feel shitty.

Deca ?

Primo and anavar I know, deca I've not heard much about.

Deca ?

Primo and anavar I know, deca I've not heard much about.

Yeah someone I know here in the U.K has his girlfriend very well known now he has her run deca cycles and she’s went from average joe to winning contests in figure and will be breaking world records in powerlifting main compound is just deca

Last edited:
My wife has tried low dose deca and npp. No bad sides with either. NPP made it almost impossible for her to train though because her pumps were literally debilitating. She's tried a lot. Var and rad140 have been the winners by far even above injectable compounds stacked ect. She also runs a 25mg trt year round .

Hell I thought women were moody enough..but with Drol..WOW
My girl has tried a good bit..by far HGH and var the best

IML Gear Cream!
Safe as anavar for females ???

True or untrue ?

It has been used therapeutically worldwide, there's even the study where a younger Asian female, if I'm not mistaken she was Japanese, and she underwent a very long duration of using it. Mind you this was years worth, she had side effects but they diminished once the treatment was suspended. Bear in mind she was on it for years..
If a female wants to use it for enhancement, they don't need much. But you can guarantee they will feel like crap.

People always believe anavar and primo are the best choices for womens but they are the more dangerous because you have a huge risk of getting test or dbol instead ( they are the most expensive and also the most faked so why take risk if you can use only 25mg anadrol and have amazing results and less sides than 30mg anavar , and also use 50mg deca instead of primo .
Anadrol for womens is great but they dont need more than 25mg day

Is it for the mudshark? Spike it with rat poison.

People always believe anavar and primo are the best choices for womens but they are the more dangerous because you have a huge risk of getting test or dbol instead ( they are the most expensive and also the most faked so why take risk if you can use only 25mg anadrol and have amazing results and less sides than 30mg anavar , and also use 50mg deca instead of primo .

My wife's hair started falling out in 2 weeks on primo. She dropped that shit quick. Fortunately it all grew back over time.
Obviously she won't be trying any masteron.

My wife's hair started falling out in 2 weeks on primo. She dropped that shit quick. Fortunately it all grew back over time.
Obviously she won't be trying any masteron.

Might very well have been masteron faked as primo?

I'm always surprised that primo and var are recommended for women, because many men report accelerated hairloss from them.

I suppose any compound at a low enough dose can be well tolerated by women.

Last edited:

I want to start by saying,I greatly respect Monstro and agree with him nearly 95% of the time..And moreover we are both older and can agree to disagree for the sake of knowledge..
Thinking of startling a New thread on this subject..but Drol is one of the oldest,strongest,harshest compounds out there..does it work?YES...but the cost can be overwhelming for many..as some say 100mgs a day is no problem where others BP skyrockets with just a glance at the bottle..Not even to take in to account how age drops our tolerance.. I will look back on my older notes and research,but I recall that women are either 5 or 10 times more sensitive to compounds than men..So at 10 times...for the sake let's say 5times...
100mgs of Drol for a 👩 would equal 500mgs of Drol for a man..100mgs of EQ will equal 500mgs for a man.

With that mindset 10mgs of Drol=50 for a man..I do agree with this way of thought due to yrs of my girl trying different compounds with little to some good effects..Now Drol is harsh period...not just the estrogen part..which for women not a problem...BUT the other sides IS...List: high BP..heart rate..RBC..liver values..the list is long...and if using a dose of 25mgs.. equals 125mgs..the sides will hit HARD and FAST...and if over 40...WOW..A recipe for disaster..with the only steroid ever proven to cause C...

As men we know women are fragile in many ways..feelings being high on that Long list..Who feels good on Anadrol??

On a lighter note..my girl has to put up with my Ass 24/7...try and fix a meal now and then..pick up after me all the time..not to mention the 3AM ER runs..or praying I come out of the procedure Ok..or not getting anymore Bad news..Not to mention pretending everything will be alright when it just might not... So,screwing with her hormones is bad mojo..PLUS..two Dollar Shave Clue accounts in one household of 2... straight household of 2...Hard to explain

Back