Testosterone propionate / primobolan enanthate combo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points

Testosterone propionate / primobolan enanthate combo

I haven't done this combo since last 1997. Would like to try it again. However, I do not recall the results I achieved the last time I was on this combo. Don't even recall what doses I used.

What am I trying to achieve. Trying to keep my current size but look leaner (less fat, less water retention), fuller. Don't want to lose that aggressive feel I currently have and need so that I can not only do my job at work well, but also be able to actually get the urge to go to the gym and lift heavy and hard. I also need that aggression for when it comes to destroying it in the bedroom.

If I take 50mgs of Testosterone propionate per day along with 700mgs of promobolan per week, will this be suffice to provide me with strength and aggression that I need? Or should I stick to 100mgs per day of Testosterone propionate and only 400mgs of primobolan per week?

Don't plan on using AIs of any kind. I don't have the glands that produce bitch tits as I had them removed. I also don't like using AIs because even the tiniest of doses makes my dick stop working.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points

If you responded well to test prop no testosterone flu or pip injection pain

Then run the above you laid out
    700mg test p

You could just run primo at 400mg and see great results many think you need 700-1gram good primo you donít need more than 300-500mg in my opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    741 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darren29W View Post
    If you responded well to test prop no testosterone flu or pip injection pain

Then run the above you laid out
    700mg test p

You could just run primo at 400mg and see great results many think you need 700-1gram good primo you donít need more than 300-500mg in my opinion
    I agree with this if Prop treats you good and if itís real Primo run it at 700aw for a month then go to 400-500aw and it continues to work the same.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points

OK, but do I continue with my usual 100mgs of test prop per day or drop it down to 50mgs per day along with 500mgs of primobolan? Remember, trying to shed some fat and water, but still maintain the necessary aggression I need to kill it at work, gym and bedroom.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points

Is prop known for bad PIP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points

No more input?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes more input , I am on test deca primo dbol Atm . Primo is by far one of my favorite compounds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts
    Rep Points

I think thatís my next cycle, whatís your doses and howís the results? I never used Deca before but Primo is my favorite as well!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Guess more info needed.
    What's are your stats? How long are you going to run it for? Are you "natty" now and wanting to jump on to lean out?

I think 350mg of prop for the week is low imo and 700mg. Primo is high but I know you'll need to run the primo high to achieve what you're after.
    If running for 8 weeks I'd also toss some oral winny in the mix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    504 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    I haven't done this combo since last 1997. Would like to try it again. However, I do not recall the results I achieved the last time I was on this combo. Don't even recall what doses I used.

What am I trying to achieve. Trying to keep my current size but look leaner (less fat, less water retention), fuller. Don't want to lose that aggressive feel I currently have and need so that I can not only do my job at work well, but also be able to actually get the urge to go to the gym and lift heavy and hard. I also need that aggression for when it comes to destroying it in the bedroom.

If I take 50mgs of Testosterone propionate per day along with 700mgs of promobolan per week, will this be suffice to provide me with strength and aggression that I need? Or should I stick to 100mgs per day of Testosterone propionate and only 400mgs of primobolan per week?

Don't plan on using AIs of any kind. I don't have the glands that produce bitch tits as I had them removed. I also don't like using AIs because even the tiniest of doses makes my dick stop working.
    Why use quick test with long acting primo? when you chose to do a cycle use all short esters or all long esters to have a more stable blood level