• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thoughts on my cycle...

IML Gear Cream!
I really don't know why I'm still REALLY trying to help you..
You would be surprised at the amount people do grow of 500 or even less..IF everything else is in line..

You have guys with decades of use and nearly endless knowledge trying to help you see some Major flaws that you're doing..and causes yourself harm to even try to prove us wrong is childish..

You need to come off..do some serious PCT and follow up bloodwork..if you don't TRT is in your future..If not already.. I'm not trying to F with you..people here help one another..but when guys respond like you have,you get the shit..Last thing We want is you to think we're not trying to help or even care..

But the final choice is yours..we try to guild people away from the same mistakes we've all made..but some have to learn the Hard way..and with all the knowledge on this board that's a damn shame..The ball is in your court..but I will tell you this pissing the guys off that can pull your Ass out of a jam is Never wise..

Good Luck

Bro that comment on another thread that you claim arnold used 100 mgs of deca per week makes me laugh my ass off. Thanks for all the help. I'll just take 400 mgs of test and 100 mgs of deca casue I'm a scared bitch and can't handle my own choices. Nor do I know how to counter act anything I'm going to take its should be a fucking zoo bro.

I tried my best Brother
I'm a little old to be trying to impress anyone
My log...Life......Trying to make sure my girl and kids are set when I have a bone marrow transplant after months of chemo
That will more than likely take every gain I've made in the last 20+ yrs...But I don't give a damn about that if I come out alive..But I've carved out some time for you in this time I have left to try and help you..but if stats are what your after...I started at a skinny 125lbs and a couple of months ago I was 198.6lbs...fallen due to the C..but I still go to the gym every chance I get..because I won't let myself or friends or family see me give up..

My last cycle I ran only 3 compounds. Non of which went over 400mg and I put on 21-22lbs. I have a log with pics in it as proof. I was also like you and thought more drugs was more growth but I smartened up and learned a lot since then.
You can do what you want to do obv but I think your approach with this thread went all wrong. A lot of guys in here eat sleep and breathe this shit bro. My man Z knows his shit and been around the block almost as long as I’ve been alive.

The comment I made about A was in reference to what dose he used of Deca just for joint relief..
OK bud- here's what u do. 750 test prop 1st week, 750 test undec. 2nd week, 750 test e 3rd week, 750 test c 4th week, 750 test susp. 5th week. THEN repeat all this twice. That will put u @ 15 weeks. As far as orals do 37.5 mg a-drol am/ 37.5 mg d-bol pm for the first 6 weeks. then take 5 weeks off and do 50 mgs oral winstrol/ 50 mgs inj. winstol the last 4 weeks. (make sure the inj. winny is water-based) Forget about shit like deca.- or u could do 50 mgs just for joint relief. BUT- if u want to look like Arnold- you'll need to double up this whole cycle-in other words 1500 everywhere it says 750! Oh yeah- eat @ least 1 big mac ED. Now there's some GOOD advice. Don't listen to Skip or A-font or Z-man. What do they know? They only got 70-80 years experience- why would u listen too them bro?? ( for any new guys, disregard the sarcasm please) What's up fellas?

I don’t think your doses are high. I just don’t see any reason to change up compounds so often. Also cruising on 400-500 test isn’t that unheard of or all that harmful as long as you’re staying on top of blood work. I’ve never used prami or caber as long as I kept e2 in check I never had a problem with progesterone.

Back