Superdrol and Tren Enanthate Log

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

Superdrol and Tren Enanthate Log

Hey guys! My pack came in the mail today, so I知 going to start my superdrol/tren e log. This will mainly be a training log, though I will keep track of my weight, and have some progress pictures also. I will say however that I do not plan to keep track of my diet much at all other than to make sure I eat enough calories to gain weight, and have a sufficient amount of protein.
    I am on a 4 day a week training split, and will be updating this log 4 days a week accordingly. I値l post my weight weekly, answer any questions, and will post exactly how my workouts go. I値l also talk about things like any PIP I have, side effects, overall mood and things of that nature. Below I値l break down what my drugs, training, and diet will be like.

Drugs - I was recently prescribed TRT by my doctor and that is 160mg of test cypionate per week. I知 planning on keeping that throughout, but if I知 feeling lethargic or get other 斗ow test feelings I may bump that up to 200 or 250mg as I have extra test lying around. Now for the fun stuff...
    Superdrol will be 20mg per day on off days, and 40mg on training days. I tried splitting the tabs with a pill splitter, and it didn稚 work well at all. There was crumbling and it wasn稚 an even split. So, I decided on doing 20mg in the morning on off days. 20mg in the morning with an additional 20mg pre workout in the afternoon on training days.
    Tren will be run at 440mg per week until my 4 vials run out. Theoretically this should be about 18 weeks but I know it痴 impossible to get every drop out of a vial, and sometimes they aren稚 filled to exactly 10ml. I知 doing 440 because I pin .8cc of test once per week, and I will fill the rest of the 3cc syringe with the tren.
    I know everyone is going to tell me I should be pinning twice per week, but doing once a week shots has always worked out better for me with long esters. My doc prescribed me caber as well so I値l have that on hand.

Training - My main goal of this cycle is strength, although any positive changes in body comp would be very welcome as well. Once Covid started in March of 2020 and the gyms shut down I essentially stopped working out. At the beginning of April this year I started training again, and I am at the end of week 7 back in the gym now. I joined a powerlifting/strongman gym where the owner is doing my programming for me. I train 4 days a week, and when I am done I send him my workouts. He then goes over it and sends me my next week of workouts. I spoke with him in depth about my goals, and how many days per week and how much time I壇 be willing to train and he programs accordingly. So far, it has been fantastic and exactly the type of program I needed to get me back to being in love with training, and to get me results as well.
    I知 very weak right now, but especially week in my squat. When I competed in powerlifting 2 years ago I hit a 420lb squat, 319lb bench, and a 485lb deadlift. I知 not there now, but I知 hoping with this cycle to get my bench and deadlift at or above those numbers.
    I told the owner of my gym my main goals are as follow and in order of importance:
    1.) bench press strength
    2.) overhead press strength
    3.) deadlift strength
    4.) upper body hypertrophy
    Call me a bitch or whatever you want, but I do not care about my squat strength or leg size at all.
    So, I am on a 4 day split with Day 1 being overhead day, day 2 being squat day, day 3 being bench, and day 4 being deadlift. (I値l post the workout I did today in my next post)

Diet - Now this will be where my cycle is lacking the most. Being honest, I am not going to be putting the amount effort into diet that I should be. Right now I am about 200lbs (I値l weigh myself tomorrow morning) and as lean as I want to be. I can see abs, and am probably 12-14% body fat. I will be making sure I get around 200 grams of protein a day, and that I get enough calories in to gain some weight. But that is the extent of what I値l be doing diet wise.

I知 going to have my girlfriend take pictures of me this weekend, and I値l post those up. I took my first superdrol dose tonight, and I値l do my first shot of tren soon. I知 just waiting for my pre workout coffee to wear off so my hands stop shaking. Next post will be my workout from today. Can稚 wait to get started and get my strength back!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

5/24 - Overhead Day
    Log strict press - 140lbs 3x8
    Weighted Pull-ups - 12lbs 4x10
    Arnold press - 70lbs 3x10
    Leaning lateral raise - 35lbs cable 2x12
    30lb dumbbell 1x12 (someone took my cable spot)
    Reverse pec deck - 190lbs 3x15

Notes from workout - This weight on log was fairly easy and could致e done more, but I知 getting used to the movement.

5/25 - Squat Day
    Seated leg curls w/pause - 135lbs 3x12
    Leg press single leg - 110lbs 3x10
    SSB squat - 210lbs - 4x6
    DB rdl - 60lbs - 3x10
    Hanging leg raises - 3x18

Notes from workout - All of these sets were pretty easy. I started very light on squats my first week back, and have been going up 10lbs per week, but it has still been very easy. I知 going to tell the owner I can start bumping up 20 or 30lbs a week on squats.

5/27 - Bench Day
    Bench press - 270lbs 1x3, 1x2 1x2 (maybe 3, spotter says he didn稚 help but I think he did slightly)
    Incline DB bench - 95lbs 1x8 drop set to 70lbs 1x6
    Machine chest press - 110lbs per side 1x11 1x7 1x8
    Long rope press down - 125lbs 3x15
    Weighted Dips - 20lbs 1x11, 1x12 1x10

Notes from workout - This workout sucked. I have no clue why but I was significantly weaker than last week. Last week I hit 270lbs for 3 sets of 4. This week I was supposed to get 3 sets of 5 and only got 3 reps my first set. Oh well, guess it was an off day.

Tomorrow is deadlifts and I値l post the workout when I知 done.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points

Great opening post for a log. In for nice results and thanks for doing this
    Note- Robbieboy paid full price on his gear and the was no negotiations for him to make this log
    Thanks Robbie
    SBL
    Email for a full price list
    OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SB labs View Post
    Great opening post for a log. In for nice results and thanks for doing this
    Note- Robbieboy paid full price on his gear and the was no negotiations for him to make this log
    Thanks Robbie
    SBL
    Yes, I知 just doing this log mainly to help hold myself accountable. Also, to benefit other board members determine where to get their gear. I致e always loved looking at others logs, and they have helped me make informed decisions, so I want to help others do the same.
    That being said I知 going to be very honest about the effects I feel good or bad. I know my diet will be shit, so results won稚 be optimal. That being said I feel like if the gear is legit I知 guaranteed at least some strength gains by running two of the most powerful compounds there are at moderate doses.
    I値l keep every one posted, and hopefully my results speak for themselves.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

First pin down. 2.2cc痴 in my glute, might have been VG but not sure. No cough but on Tren E the cough is usually pretty rare for me. Will report on PIP tomorrow, but I will say the oil went in super smooth and flowed through a 25 gauge needle fast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    924 Posts
    Rep Points

Sub me in. Looks like good times ahead or extremely painfully sore!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    Rep Points

18 weeks of Tren, good luck

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points

That is one long run for Tren. I can barley make it to week 10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

That is one long run for Tren. I can barley make it to week 10
    Yeah I might tap out early. I just always order extra because I致e found that sometimes companies only fill vials to 8 or 9 ml so I wanted to be safe.
    PIP isn稚 bad at all, slight soreness at injection site but it doesn稚 hinder my movement so it is very very manageable. And that is from 2.2ccs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

I weighed 93kg this morning, but I致e been a bit backed up so I am guessing the real number is a little less than that.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by robbieboy672 View Post
    Yeah I might tap out early. I just always order extra because I致e found that sometimes companies only fill vials to 8 or 9 ml so I wanted to be safe.
    PIP isn稚 bad at all, slight soreness at injection site but it doesn稚 hinder my movement so it is very very manageable. And that is from 2.2ccs
    All sounds good. Where did you pin?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    485 Posts
    Rep Points

One thing about sdrol. I usually tolerate high doses of drugs. But sdrol I had to back down on. Ran 30mg and finally had to back down to 20mg. I got really lethargic. Right now
    i'm running 20mg sdrol per day, 800mg test C, 600mg tren E, and 3 iu's hgh per day.
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

All sounds good. Where did you pin?
    I pinned in my right glute , but pretty high up so it might have actually been my ventral glute or whatever you call that area. And right now the pip I felt this morning is pretty much gone. Barely feel it now and I can easily get into position for deadlifts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts
    Rep Points

In for this log

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

Today is day 3, nothing to report yet. Below is yesterday痴 workout.

5/28 - Deadlift day
    Deadlifts - 365lbs 4x2
    Sumo wagon wheel deadlifts - 375 3x6
    DB row - 80lbs 4x10
    Wide grip lat pull downs - 150lbs 4x12
    Incline DB curls - 40lbs 1x7 2x6
    Rope curls - 110lbs 3x12

Next workout and weighin isn稚 until Tuesday, hoping to see some strength bumps next week.