Fragment 176-191

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    42

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    50100

    Fragment 176-191

    I just want to hear everyoneís experiences with this peptide. Some say itís worked for them some say it doesnít. If you havenít actually used it please donít comment.

  2. #2
    They/Them
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    My office
    Posts
    1,157

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,351
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,113
    Thanked in
    661 Posts
    Rep Points
    14191486

    Quote Originally Posted by Tr1019 View Post
    I just want to hear everyoneís experiences with this peptide. Some say itís worked for them some say it doesnít. If you havenít actually used it please donít comment.
    It worked for me. Just got done. Watch Greg Doucetteís video on it.

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    42

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    50100

    Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    It worked for me. Just got done. Watch Greg Doucetteís video on it.
    I actually did watch it. Just wanted to hear some summarized logs or whatever. Did you dose it just like he said to?

  4. #4
    They/Them
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    My office
    Posts
    1,157

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,351
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,113
    Thanked in
    661 Posts
    Rep Points
    14191486

    Quote Originally Posted by Tr1019 View Post
    I actually did watch it. Just wanted to hear some summarized logs or whatever. Did you dose it just like he said to?
    Yessir it broke down like this...

    HGH Frag - start at week 1: 600 mcg ED (2 split, 300mcg (12 units) am/pm)
    week 2: 900 (2 split (18 units)) 3: 1200 (2 split (24 units)), 4: 1500 (3 split (20 units)), 5: 1800 (3 split(24 units))

    I didnít put together a detailed log or anything and ran it at the same time as primo and some gh peptides. I did it at the tail end of a 12 week cut and it seemed to have had a pretty dramatic result for me.

    Iíll do it again for a summer prep next year and would definitely recommend it.

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    42

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    50100

    Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    Yessir it broke down like this...

    HGH Frag - start at week 1: 600 mcg ED (2 split, 300mcg (12 units) am/pm)
    week 2: 900 (2 split (18 units)) 3: 1200 (2 split (24 units)), 4: 1500 (3 split (20 units)), 5: 1800 (3 split(24 units))

    I didnít put together a detailed log or anything and ran it at the same time as primo and some gh peptides. I did it at the tail end of a 12 week cut and it seemed to have had a pretty dramatic result for me.

    Iíll do it again for a summer prep next year and would definitely recommend it.
    Appreciate it brother. Iím gonna utilize it towards the end of this cut. Problem is that I go to the beach in about 4 weeks. Just want to see what it can do for me. Should td on Saturday. I wanted to use it aggressively as possible.

  6. #6
    They/Them
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    My office
    Posts
    1,157

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,351
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,113
    Thanked in
    661 Posts
    Rep Points
    14191486

    Quote Originally Posted by Tr1019 View Post
    Appreciate it brother. Iím gonna utilize it towards the end of this cut. Problem is that I go to the beach in about 4 weeks. Just want to see what it can do for me. Should td on Saturday. I wanted to use it aggressively as possible.
    Thatís still 80% of the protocol under your belt at that point so youíll definitely see some nice results by then.

    Btw I reconstituted the vials (5mg/each) with 2ml bacteriostatic water. If you do it the same way then I already did all of the math for you.

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    42

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    50100

    Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    Thatís still 80% of the protocol under your belt at that point so youíll definitely see some nice results by then.

    Btw I reconstituted the vials (5mg/each) with 2ml bacteriostatic water. If you do it the same way then I already did all of the math for you.
    appreciate it brother.

  8. #8
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Phill's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    5,319

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,806
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,936
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    used over and over again, when something works it's hard to do without

    PSL HGH Frag 176-191 work or not? - 5 week MiniLog with final answer (anabolicsteroidforums.com)
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    42

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    50100

    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    used over and over again, when something works it's hard to do without

    PSL HGH Frag 176-191 work or not? - 5 week MiniLog with final answer (anabolicsteroidforums.com)
    Awesome man. Thank you. Sounds like itís a go for tomorrow. I may start with an initial higher dose though. Nothing crazy just slightly more.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Glycomann's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    dungeon
    Posts
    564

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    122
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    403
    Thanked in
    246 Posts
    Rep Points
    238427415

    I got nothing from it and tries many brands over the past 5-6 years. Just did not work for me. Greg Douche seems to love the stuff. Wondering it is screwed up his voice.

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    42

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    50100

    Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    I got nothing from it and tries many brands over the past 5-6 years. Just did not work for me. Greg Douche seems to love the stuff. Wondering it is screwed up his voice.
    Thanks for your input. Iíve read a lot about people getting absolutely nothing out of it. Just gonna stay optimistic and hope for the best result.

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    335

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    115
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    117
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points
    436247734

    For what itís worth, I used it for the last 2 months at a low dose .4 and with a good diet I definitely noticed results by the end.. I definitely think if a guy was committed to healthy diet with cardio and weights HGH would do the same. The extra motivation you get from a new compound is a help too.

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,287

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    270
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    769
    Thanked in
    505 Posts
    Rep Points
    16691067

    Quote Originally Posted by Tr1019 View Post
    I just want to hear everyoneís experiences with this peptide. Some say itís worked for them some say it doesnít. If you havenít actually used it please donít comment.
    Im using right now the PSL HGH Frag 500mcg ED fasted and do my cardio and meal is only protein . It works amazing burning stuburn fat but you need to be without carbs the time around the shoot . I do frag fasted and 4ius hgh post workout and in 4 weeks i change completely my shape

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,067

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    724
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,317
    Thanked in
    1,309 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Anyone else ever wonder or want pics to qualify these ďgreat resultsĒ guys are always stating?

    I know Monstro looks good and posts pics but he also lives a BB lifestyle.

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    42

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    50100

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Anyone else ever wonder or want pics to qualify these ďgreat resultsĒ guys are always stating?

    I know Monstro looks good and posts pics but he also lives a BB lifestyle.
    I understand what youíre saying completely. But anonymity is huge to a lot of people. Especially considering the topic on these forums. Just kinda have to take what people say and do your own research etc etc.

Similar Threads

  1. Fragment 176-191?
    By thegame in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2018, 01:43 PM
  2. Fragment 176-191
    By Skyman in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2016, 10:08 AM
  3. Hgh fragment 176-191
    By Rockman5454 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-08-2016, 06:54 PM
  4. Fragment (176-191)
    By JJB1 in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2014, 07:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums