New Old Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30

Thread: New Old Member

  1. #1
    Newbie


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    In your mom's closet
    Posts
    3

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    30100

    New Old Member

    I've been here since 2018 but lost my login so I had to startover fresh. I'm better known as BigBaldBeardGuy and some of you might remember me. I recently got banned at MESO because the idiot rep for Naps there threatened me and my family. He offered a reward to anyone that could PM him my location so he could do a "surgical strike". Nice guy. I responded with "Bring it, I have a long driveway so you might want to duck and cover if you pay a visit." I know two wrongs don't make a right, but WTF, what would anyone do if their family's safety was threatened?

    Anyway, I'll stay out of the source threads as I know how things operate here. I can definitely contribute to other discussions though.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,958

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,185
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,911
    Thanked in
    2,339 Posts
    Rep Points
    2143594412

    Hey TripleBG, if you forgotten your details Admin can help but you need 10 posts to be able to PM anyone however.

    Sorry you got banned over there but I believe it was due to you quoting the threat post and Millard does not like that either. I once quoted a threat and I was quickly warned to delete the post. I am sure you will be back there soon.

    Obviously when someone threatens you , you certainly won't respond with kind words...
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 05-24-2021 at 08:36 AM.
    Show me

  3. #3
    Registered User
    biggd's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    695

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    181
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    259
    Thanked in
    194 Posts
    Rep Points
    2610100

    Welcome


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Newbie


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    In your mom's closet
    Posts
    3

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    30100

    What's up @MindlessWork. Thanks for the welcome.

    I quoted his quote with a response that I guess crossed the line. Naps was banned Saturday morning. I was banned last night. So Millard wasn't concerned with me until that time. I'm guessing someone reported me. I have no clue. I don't know if I'll go back. It seems to me its because Naps is paying for ad space. I always thought MESO was different than the other boards but apparently not.

    I wish this place was more active. The guys seem like their good, but there's not as many opportunities to help out the community.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,574

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29,287
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,359
    Thanked in
    10,584 Posts
    Rep Points
    701276079

    Welcome .

    Max

  6. #6
    Registered User
    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Flat earth 🕳
    Posts
    2,049

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,557
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,462
    Thanked in
    1,303 Posts
    Rep Points
    63207940

    Welcome sir, good to have you here

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,233

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,236
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,346
    Thanked in
    3,200 Posts
    Rep Points
    60611150

    Quote Originally Posted by BBG3 View Post
    I've been here since 2018 but lost my login so I had to startover fresh. I'm better known as BigBaldBeardGuy and some of you might remember me. I recently got banned at MESO because the idiot rep for Naps there threatened me and my family. He offered a reward to anyone that could PM him my location so he could do a "surgical strike". Nice guy. I responded with "Bring it, I have a long driveway so you might want to duck and cover if you pay a visit." I know two wrongs don't make a right, but WTF, what would anyone do if their family's safety was threatened?

    Anyway, I'll stay out of the source threads as I know how things operate here. I can definitely contribute to other discussions though.
    Welcome BBG3.
    I dont see why you'd have to stay out of source threads unless you just mean naps or to purposely cause a ruckus. Unless im missing something here, you're welcome in ours any time

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

  8. #8
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16,234

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16,935
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,032
    Thanked in
    8,969 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BBG3 View Post
    I always thought MESO was different than the other boards but apparently not.
    lol...sorry, man. But that's what everyone always thinks. Bad news is your arch nemesis is here now. Sooooo...

    You'd be a welcome addition here from what I've seen.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,122

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    388
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    609
    Thanked in
    437 Posts
    Rep Points
    8220741

    Welcome to ASF


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Registered User
    KrossOut's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,134

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,644
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    996
    Thanked in
    575 Posts
    Rep Points
    239749203

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Welcome BBG3.
    I dont see why you'd have to stay out of source threads unless you just mean naps or to purposely cause a ruckus. Unless im missing something here, you're welcome in ours any time

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
    Thanks but Iíve always been a firm believer in HPLC testing for all products and batches. I know thatís not as embraced or expected here so Iíll stay in my lane and not cause any drama.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Registered User
    KrossOut's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,134

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,644
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    996
    Thanked in
    575 Posts
    Rep Points
    239749203

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    lol...sorry, man. But that's what everyone always thinks. Bad news is your arch nemesis is here now. Sooooo...

    You'd be a welcome addition here from what I've seen.
    Yea I found out the hard way.

    I honestly didnít have anything against naps. Iím not even sure if itís the same rep here. I just wanted the naps guy at MESO to address their past and what they did to improve. I served up the soft pitch where all he had to do was be a professional and use his marketing skills to make naps look new and improved. Instead he got defensive and went off on me.

    I think Iíll stay out of the naps thread here though. Probably for the best.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,597

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    394
    Thanked in
    306 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Welcome back to ASF❗️




    Sincerely, Alan.


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


  13. #13
    Registered User
    Steel24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    542

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    114
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    122
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points
    1240100

    Welcome back.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    brazey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,823

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    100
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Welcome....

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    12

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    Good to see you were able to get back on

Similar Threads

  1. New member.
    By Gymrat79 in forum New Members
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-01-2017, 07:03 AM
  2. New member
    By Selina-redlion in forum New Members
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-30-2017, 01:45 PM
  3. New member to ASF!
    By BigDman in forum New Members
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-29-2017, 10:44 AM
  4. New member
    By Selina-redlion in forum New Members
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-23-2017, 04:39 AM
  5. New member
    By biggerthenU in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-21-2017, 06:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums