Gear Church


🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 Gear Church Review Thread 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 69 of 69
  1. #61
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    12,522

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,679
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,765
    Thanked in
    2,479 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Thanks my friend. We appreciate you taking the time for this informative review.

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    6.25 is plenty imo

    So I'm gonna wrap this review up.

    I've seen enough to know everything being reviewed is excellent quality.

    No reason to beat a dead horse.

    Now like Jpal, I have to say I genuinely like GC and ldog too.

    I'll be honest, I've been doing this 25+ years and if a brand is good and the source is a prick or the rep is, that doesn't help.

    GC is a legit good guy I can tell.

    So I will say this.

    I like the 10mg vars better only bc I believe it should be run 10mgs or 20mgs 2-3x a day.

    50mgs of GC var is too strong at once. It's gonna spike BP and ur better off low dose more often. .now that's not to say grab the 50s and bite them in half. That's cool too.

    This is solid solid var.

    The primo def was legit but the ATIPP overshadowed it.

    Choose your cycles wisely. Primo is  but Test is always going to overshadow it.

    My review is this. I have one of my guys ditching his HRT script a d using GC Test Cyp instead of his pharm grade script.

    I'm gonna have a few of my guys use GC.

    So now I have guys using Jpal and GC and I stand by both brands.

    Very happy that we finally tried this brand. Thank u GC and ldog for the opportunity.

    If you can buy GC gear, I know you will be happy.

    Great experience.

    Thanks Gear Church 
    - - - Updated - - -

    Thanks my friend. We appreciate you taking the time for this informative review.

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    6.25 is plenty imo

    So I'm gonna wrap this review up.

    I've seen enough to know everything being reviewed is excellent quality.

    No reason to beat a dead horse.

    Now like Jpal, I have to say I genuinely like GC and ldog too.

    I'll be honest, I've been doing this 25+ years and if a brand is good and the source is a prick or the rep is, that doesn't help.

    GC is a legit good guy I can tell.

    So I will say this.

    I like the 10mg vars better only bc I believe it should be run 10mgs or 20mgs 2-3x a day.

    50mgs of GC var is too strong at once. It's gonna spike BP and ur better off low dose more often. .now that's not to say grab the 50s and bite them in half. That's cool too.

    This is solid solid var.

    The primo def was legit but the ATIPP overshadowed it.

    Choose your cycles wisely. Primo is  but Test is always going to overshadow it.

    My review is this. I have one of my guys ditching his HRT script a d using GC Test Cyp instead of his pharm grade script.

    I'm gonna have a few of my guys use GC.

    So now I have guys using Jpal and GC and I stand by both brands.

    Very happy that we finally tried this brand. Thank u GC and ldog for the opportunity.

    If you can buy GC gear, I know you will be happy.

    Great experience.

    Thanks Gear Church 
    - - - Updated - - -

    Thanks my friend. We appreciate you taking the time for this informative review.

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    6.25 is plenty imo

    So I'm gonna wrap this review up.

    I've seen enough to know everything being reviewed is excellent quality.

    No reason to beat a dead horse.

    Now like Jpal, I have to say I genuinely like GC and ldog too.

    I'll be honest, I've been doing this 25+ years and if a brand is good and the source is a prick or the rep is, that doesn't help.

    GC is a legit good guy I can tell.

    So I will say this.

    I like the 10mg vars better only bc I believe it should be run 10mgs or 20mgs 2-3x a day.

    50mgs of GC var is too strong at once. It's gonna spike BP and ur better off low dose more often. .now that's not to say grab the 50s and bite them in half. That's cool too.

    This is solid solid var.

    The primo def was legit but the ATIPP overshadowed it.

    Choose your cycles wisely. Primo is  but Test is always going to overshadow it.

    My review is this. I have one of my guys ditching his HRT script a d using GC Test Cyp instead of his pharm grade script.

    I'm gonna have a few of my guys use GC.

    So now I have guys using Jpal and GC and I stand by both brands.

    Very happy that we finally tried this brand. Thank u GC and ldog for the opportunity.

    If you can buy GC gear, I know you will be happy.

    Great experience.

    Thanks Gear Church 
    - - - Updated - - -

    Thanks my friend. We appreciate you taking the time for this informative review.

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    6.25 is plenty imo

    So I'm gonna wrap this review up.

    I've seen enough to know everything being reviewed is excellent quality.

    No reason to beat a dead horse.

    Now like Jpal, I have to say I genuinely like GC and ldog too.

    I'll be honest, I've been doing this 25+ years and if a brand is good and the source is a prick or the rep is, that doesn't help.

    GC is a legit good guy I can tell.

    So I will say this.

    I like the 10mg vars better only bc I believe it should be run 10mgs or 20mgs 2-3x a day.

    50mgs of GC var is too strong at once. It's gonna spike BP and ur better off low dose more often. .now that's not to say grab the 50s and bite them in half. That's cool too.

    This is solid solid var.

    The primo def was legit but the ATIPP overshadowed it.

    Choose your cycles wisely. Primo is  but Test is always going to overshadow it.

    My review is this. I have one of my guys ditching his HRT script a d using GC Test Cyp instead of his pharm grade script.

    I'm gonna have a few of my guys use GC.

    So now I have guys using Jpal and GC and I stand by both brands.

    Very happy that we finally tried this brand. Thank u GC and ldog for the opportunity.

    If you can buy GC gear, I know you will be happy.

    Great experience.

    Thanks Gear Church 

  2. #62
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    8,373

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,253
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,932
    Thanked in
    4,383 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I also meant to say we ordered more ATIPP

    I am convinced enough I immediately am letting a few guys run GC immediately.

    I have a family member trying some of the var too.

  3. #63
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    12,522

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,679
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,765
    Thanked in
    2,479 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Welcome to the family!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    I also meant to say we ordered more ATIPP

    I am convinced enough I immediately am letting a few guys run GC immediately.

    I have a family member trying some of the var too.

  4. #64
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    482

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,026
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    221
    Thanked in
    149 Posts
    Rep Points
    987118313

    Love me some ATIPP and Primo from GC those are my go to. Me and multiple family members all using gc products and absolutely loving it..... my in laws 73 year old horseshoer dad takes gc cyp and low dose var....married to a 40 year old woman and she can't keep up with him.....lol. My sis in law on the var..... she's killing it too.... really can't give enough praise to GC....

  5. #65
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    12,522

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,679
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,765
    Thanked in
    2,479 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    lol....tell your Dad that we appreciate his representation!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Quazi View Post
    Love me some ATIPP and Primo from GC those are my go to. Me and multiple family members all using gc products and absolutely loving it..... my in laws 73 year old horseshoer dad takes gc cyp and low dose var....married to a 40 year old woman and she can't keep up with him.....lol. My sis in law on the var..... she's killing it too.... really can't give enough praise to GC....
    Last edited by ldog; 06-21-2021 at 09:14 AM.

  6. #66
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    8,373

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,253
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,932
    Thanked in
    4,383 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Quazi View Post
    my in laws 73 year old horseshoer dad takes gc cyp and low dose var....married to a 40 year old woman and she can't keep up with him.....lol. My sis in law on the var..... she's killing it too.... really can't give enough praise to GC....
    There's no better review I have ever seen for any brand that I have ever seen then these comments.

    GC should quote this and post it on its bottles.

  7. #67
    Registered User
    Consaro's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    22

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    70814

    I don’t have access to GC but this is awesome to see. Really excited to try it out one day

  8. #68
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    3,608

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    517
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,304
    Thanked in
    844 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I can whole heartily say Church is a friend..In the yrs I've known him,he has always been straight forward and honest..And I've ran into some really small problems..that he bent over backwards to reslove..Some,that were not his fault..And I've had to backup and say..No.. that's not necessarily..

    I've been in this Game maybe too damn long..But I have never known anyone that really gives a damn like Church..And his gear is the Absolute Best I've ever used..

    To the guys using it... Kudos
    To the guys that haven't....get your post up,or whatever you have to do,but you're missing out..

    And Idog... a straight forward,no bullshit good dude..Many Thanks

  9. #69
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    12,522

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,679
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,765
    Thanked in
    2,479 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Thanks for the kind words bro.

    I'm no one special.....my pants get pulled up just like everyone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    I can whole heartily say Church is a friend..In the yrs I've known him,he has always been straight forward and honest..And I've ran into some really small problems..that he bent over backwards to reslove..Some,that were not his fault..And I've had to backup and say..No.. that's not necessarily..

    I've been in this Game maybe too damn long..But I have never known anyone that really gives a damn like Church..And his gear is the Absolute Best I've ever used..

    To the guys using it... Kudos
    To the guys that haven't....get your post up,or whatever you have to do,but you're missing out..

    And Idog... a straight forward,no bullshit good dude..Many Thanks

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: Yesterday, 03:55 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2021, 09:42 AM
  3. 🔥🔥Ignite your lifts (ultimate pumps) TREN-BASE🔥🔥
    By Vision in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-09-2020, 12:12 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-16-2018, 06:27 AM
  5. 🔥🔥Ignite your lifts (ultimate pumps) TREN-BASE🔥🔥
    By Vision in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2018, 03:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums