A letter to President Biden

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    6,534

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,202
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,123
    Thanked in
    1,301 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    A letter to President Biden

    I'm planning to move to Mexico and I would like to ask you to assist me.

    I'm planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico and I'll need your help to make a few arrangements.

    I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, the Mexican President, that I'm on my way down?

    Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

    1. Free medical care.

    2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

    3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.

    4. I want my grand kids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking
    (bi-lingual) teachers.

    5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.

    6. I want my grand kids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.

    7. Please plan to feed my grand kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

    8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services and be able to vote.

    9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but, I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.

    10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English speaking officer.

    11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put US. flag decals on my car and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

    12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

    13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say a critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.

    14. I want to receive free food stamps.

    15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.

    16. I'll need Income tax credits so although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll receive money from the government.

    17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Government pays $4,500 to help me buy a new car.

    18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

    I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who come to the U.S. from Mexico.

    I am sure that the Mexican President won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

    Thank you so much for your kind help. You're the man!

  2. #2
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,025

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    907
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,375
    Thanked in
    912 Posts
    Rep Points
    79150207

    Print it up and mail it tough guy.
    :: prudence ::

  3. #3
    Snorts raw tren
    jolter604's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,274

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    953
    Thanked in
    637 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    It sucks being the better people.
    But that's what makes us great.
    Sounds good

  4. #4
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    6,534

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,202
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,123
    Thanked in
    1,301 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    It sucks being the better people.
    But that's what makes us great.
    Sounds good
    How you going to pay for all this?
    Oh I forgot, just print more money huh? Lol. You guys are about to learn about inflation.

  5. #5
    Snorts raw tren
    jolter604's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,274

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    953
    Thanked in
    637 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    How you going to pay for all this?
    Oh I forgot, just print more money huh? Lol. You guys are about to learn about inflation.
    The worst part is there is no where else to go.
    Even Canada and Australia are shit now.
    We might as well rush North Korea and take that shit over.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,235

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    889
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,448
    Thanked in
    756 Posts
    Rep Points
    30632214

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    How you going to pay for all this?
    Oh I forgot, just print more money huh? Lol. You guys are about to learn about inflation.
    That's why we need the Great Reset to happen. We need to do away with money. Then, all you have to do is virtue signal all day to build social credits so that everything's free. Fuck yeah! Free shit for everyone. Just post black squares to support BLM on twitter all day and say nice shit to everyone. If you want to vacation in Cabo, just retweet anything that supports our government for a couple of weeks and your tickets and hotel are paid for. Woohoo!

    I'll start now.....

    Trumps sucks!
    I stand with BLM!
    Antifa is an idea!
    Holywood is NOT full of pedophiles!
    Hillary was ROBBED!
    If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor!
    Ensuring all votes are legal is DESTORYING OUR DEMOCRACY!
    Fauci is a GOD!
    Mask up!
    Global warming is REAL!

    It's that easy. I just earned an all expense paid trip to Vegas, baby!
    Last edited by Necron_99; 05-19-2021 at 11:44 AM.

  7. #7
    Amatuer Gynecologist
    MeatCurtains69's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Pound Town
    Posts
    576

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    189
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    402
    Thanked in
    255 Posts
    Rep Points
    1999385046

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    I'm planning to move to Mexico and I would like to ask you to assist me.

    I'm planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico and I'll need your help to make a few arrangements.

    I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, the Mexican President, that I'm on my way down?

    Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

    1. Free medical care.

    2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

    3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.

    4. I want my grand kids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking
    (bi-lingual) teachers.

    5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.

    6. I want my grand kids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.

    7. Please plan to feed my grand kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

    8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services and be able to vote.

    9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but, I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.

    10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English speaking officer.

    11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put US. flag decals on my car and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

    12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

    13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say a critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.

    14. I want to receive free food stamps.

    15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.

    16. I'll need Income tax credits so although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll receive money from the government.

    17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Government pays $4,500 to help me buy a new car.

    18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

    I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who come to the U.S. from Mexico.

    I am sure that the Mexican President won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

    Thank you so much for your kind help. You're the man!
    Make sure you ask for stimulus checks too illegals are getting them here.
    Sent from an outer space sea lab....

  8. #8
    They/Them
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    My office
    Posts
    1,185

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,410
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,135
    Thanked in
    675 Posts
    Rep Points
    14411486

    It doesn't apply in any way, shape or form but this thread title reminded me of this...


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-2021, 09:21 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-15-2020, 07:55 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2020, 07:33 AM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-12-2020, 11:22 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2019, 06:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums