A letter to President Biden

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,301 Posts
    Rep Points

A letter to President Biden

I'm planning to move to Mexico and I would like to ask you to assist me.

I'm planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico and I'll need your help to make a few arrangements.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, the Mexican President, that I'm on my way down?

Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.

4. I want my grand kids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking
    (bi-lingual) teachers.

5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my grand kids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.

7. Please plan to feed my grand kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services and be able to vote.

9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but, I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English speaking officer.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put US. flag decals on my car and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say a critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.

14. I want to receive free food stamps.

15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.

16. I'll need Income tax credits so although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll receive money from the government.

17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Government pays $4,500 to help me buy a new car.

18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who come to the U.S. from Mexico.

I am sure that the Mexican President won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Thank you so much for your kind help. You're the man!

Most loved gay guy on ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    912 Posts
    Rep Points

Print it up and mail it tough guy.
    :: prudence ::

Snorts raw tren

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    637 Posts
    Rep Points

It sucks being the better people.
    But that's what makes us great.
    Sounds good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,301 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    It sucks being the better people.
    But that's what makes us great.
    Sounds good
    How you going to pay for all this?
    Oh I forgot, just print more money huh? Lol. You guys are about to learn about inflation.

Snorts raw tren

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    637 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Oh I forgot, just print more money huh? Lol. You guys are about to learn about inflation.
    The worst part is there is no where else to go.
    Even Canada and Australia are shit now.
    We might as well rush North Korea and take that shit over.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    756 Posts
    Rep Points

That's why we need the Great Reset to happen. We need to do away with money. Then, all you have to do is virtue signal all day to build social credits so that everything's free. Fuck yeah! Free shit for everyone. Just post black squares to support BLM on twitter all day and say nice shit to everyone. If you want to vacation in Cabo, just retweet anything that supports our government for a couple of weeks and your tickets and hotel are paid for. Woohoo!

I'll start now.....

Trumps sucks!
    I stand with BLM!
    Antifa is an idea!
    Holywood is NOT full of pedophiles!
    Hillary was ROBBED!
    If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor!
    Ensuring all votes are legal is DESTORYING OUR DEMOCRACY!
    Fauci is a GOD!
    Mask up!
    Global warming is REAL!

It's that easy. I just earned an all expense paid trip to Vegas, baby!
    Last edited by Necron_99; 05-19-2021 at 11:44 AM.

Amatuer Gynecologist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    255 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm planning to move to Mexico and I would like to ask you to assist me.

I'm planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico and I'll need your help to make a few arrangements.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, the Mexican President, that I'm on my way down?

Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.

4. I want my grand kids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking
    (bi-lingual) teachers.

5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my grand kids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.

7. Please plan to feed my grand kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services and be able to vote.

9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but, I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English speaking officer.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put US. flag decals on my car and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say a critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.

14. I want to receive free food stamps.

15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.

16. I'll need Income tax credits so although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll receive money from the government.

17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Government pays $4,500 to help me buy a new car.

18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who come to the U.S. from Mexico.

I am sure that the Mexican President won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Thank you so much for your kind help. You're the man!
    Make sure you ask for stimulus checks too illegals are getting them here.
    Sent from an outer space sea lab....

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    675 Posts
    Rep Points

It doesn't apply in any way, shape or form but this thread title reminded me of this...