• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Btc is on sale

stinkfingerdelux

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm sure some of our members with some serious coin are shitting themselves over this drop. But just keep in mind there's some serious shit going down in the financial systems.

To avoid a margin call. Short hedge funds had to come up with nearly 600 million bucks to cough up to their clearing house.if they couldn't meet this new criteria for liquidity. There assets would be auctioned off by the banks to cover their positions.

Whats this got to do with you?
Well if you invest. You'll realize the market has been on fire all day. And your coins. Well they shit the bed. 588mil due by 9am may 19
That was today. Pull up Some Coin charts and notice that all the price drop stopped 2 minutes before that bill was due. Then google Crypto losses and tell me. That's not a coincidence.

If I had cash to Spend. I'd be scooping up Cheap Ass Crypto. Btc was near 64k for a bit. I'm expecting this massive sell off to bring er back upwards toward 70k this time.

Why? Cause every rich mother fucker out there...
The bankers and competition. They have the chance to get in cheap and they won't miss it. Massive buys are gonna bring this to new heights.

I think we're in phase c. The spring of. The image I posted. And it's heading toward possibly More Substantial value.

Im Not a financial advisor. So take this all with a grain of salt. Boomers say invest your money. I wanted to get out of poverty and learn. And I think I'm learning more. So when the time comes. I'm gonna get some Money and invest it.
RDT_20210518_1857177599634856523885878jpg.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I bought this morning finally.

The bad is I hear people are moving to gold now.

I lost 2500 and bought another 1500 at a discount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm cost averaging the drop.

$2,500 initial buy at $54K then last night $1,000 at $40K per coin. Ill spend another $1,500 or so in the near future if the bloodbath continues.

I can hold for years if I have to.

Buy Low sell High! Haha

I bought this morning finally.

The bad is I hear people are moving to gold now.
I'll say this. Times like now are perfect for pump. N dumps. Silver was the bees knees a month ago.
Not so much right now.
So my take is this.
I would only buy precious metals I can physically hold.if I went that route. I'd Find a reputable exchange. And purchase gold and silver Bullion in small increments. This way If there's a major financial meltdown. The valuables you have are actually usable. Cause no one will have change for a 1k bar. So for me. I'd be getting gram bullion to put in the safe. That would be my hedge against the dollar.
As for the economy. I would be investing in either Blackrock or vanguard. Blackrock has something like 7 trillion in assets. And loan out stock shares to market makers. In the end. These 2 firms will ultimately be the ones holding the mass of shares. And the real ones. Not naked shorted shares n ious. (look at the major us banks. There all in the red. 6 of em are going b4 congress this month. Shits going down)
I believe that sometime in the next year or so. Blackrock is gonna nearly own the world. Lol their just to damn massive. So I'd invest in that.(me)
I only mention this cause u say people are moving to gold. So when u buy futures from robinhood and they go belly up. The gold stock is useless to you. So make sure to get physical.

Sorry I made a book out of that. Vape pens kicking in

Bitcoin is gyrating because of China's crypto ban and Elon Musk beaking off all over Twitter talking a good game about dogecoin and all that jazz. Dude needs to stfu and lay off the damn drugs.

Last edited:
Bitcoin is gyrating because of China's crypto ban and Elon Musk beaking off all over Twitter talking a good game about dogecoin and all that jazz. Dude needs to stfu and lay off the damn drugs.
He sure is wild. Weird as fuck to lol

Remember he said tesla isn't accepting btc thru a tweet. That tweet was a night prior to 13f filings. I feel like he did this to fuck the price of Btc. Knowing hedge funds keep money hidden away there as it doesn't get disclosed on 13f. Why tank it.. Look back to the tesla short squeeze. Shorts were trying to sink tesla. This was possibly a premeditated move to fuck them back via diluting their assets before they can rip them off the market for higher prices. Thus giving less liquidity to prevent the margin calls spoke of around the globe on the news. Could be wrong. But that's the theory in my head. He recently posted diamond hands. Lol he even knows the price is coming back. Hold tight

He sure is wild. Weird as fuck to lol

Remember he said tesla isn't accepting btc thru a tweet. That tweet was a night prior to 13f filings. I feel like he did this to fuck the price of Btc. Knowing hedge funds keep money hidden away there as it doesn't get disclosed on 13f. Why tank it.. Look back to the tesla short squeeze. Shorts were trying to sink tesla. This was possibly a premeditated move to fuck them back via diluting their assets before they can rip them off the market for higher prices. Thus giving less liquidity to prevent the margin calls spoke of around the globe on the news. Could be wrong. But that's the theory in my head. He recently posted diamond hands. Lol he even knows the price is coming back. Hold tight

So if he finally got it into his addled noggin that he screwed up he will finally say the right things to bring bitcoin markets back up. We shall see if that comes to pass...

I'm sure some of our members with some serious coin are shitting themselves over this drop. But just keep in mind there's some serious shit going down in the financial systems.

To avoid a margin call. Short hedge funds had to come up with nearly 600 million bucks to cough up to their clearing house.if they couldn't meet this new criteria for liquidity. There assets would be auctioned off by the banks to cover their positions.

Whats this got to do with you?
Well if you invest. You'll realize the market has been on fire all day. And your coins. Well they shit the bed. 588mil due by 9am may 19
That was today. Pull up Some Coin charts and notice that all the price drop stopped 2 minutes before that bill was due. Then google Crypto losses and tell me. That's not a coincidence.

If I had cash to Spend. I'd be scooping up Cheap Ass Crypto. Btc was near 64k for a bit. I'm expecting this massive sell off to bring er back upwards toward 70k this time.

Why? Cause every rich mother fucker out there...
The bankers and competition. They have the chance to get in cheap and they won't miss it. Massive buys are gonna bring this to new heights.

I think we're in phase c. The spring of. The image I posted. And it's heading toward possibly More Substantial value.

Im Not a financial advisor. So take this all with a grain of salt. Boomers say invest your money. I wanted to get out of poverty and learn. And I think I'm learning more. So when the time comes. I'm gonna get some Money and invest it.
View attachment 61759

@stinkfingerdelux with the inside scoop!!

Smart man right here...

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Picked up some LTC just now. It looks like a discount.

So I only buy gear and other black market shit with crypto on Coinbase. Is the best way to invest in it is leave it in your BTC wallet and just watch it inflate and deflate? Is this even safe. I also just purchased safemoon on bitmart hoping one day it does something: I have about 5gs to drop on BTC but want to do it the best way.

So I only buy gear and other black market shit with crypto on Coinbase. Is the best way to invest in it is leave it in your BTC wallet and just watch it inflate and deflate? Is this even safe. I also just purchased safemoon on bitmart hoping one day it does something: I have about 5gs to drop on BTC but want to do it the best way.

Yea If your looking for growth I'd get in while it's cheap and let it sit in the wallet. Last year when it was around 33. I had 10 bucks left in my wallet. This year I went to order something and I had over 100 bucks in there. I was like holy shit lol.

Man once big banks got into crypto. They ruined it. Bet it wasn't so unstable when u first got in. No one was pumping a mill in n out as they saw fit regularly. Which would effect your average price.
The more I learn about the market. The scarier it gets. This summer is gonna be a bloodbath. 20210520_071031.jpgRDT_20210520_0709438204942827557849583jpg.jpg

Tesla Microsoft Facebook Apple. When these get dirt cheap.. The profits on the way back up will be insane.

Find some of the most expensive securities. With strong fundamentals.

Tesla is usually in the high 700s range. I think yesterday it was in the high 5s or low 6s.
When things get real bad. The price is gonna be really attractive. Do your homework now. Keep your eyes on financial sections between June n August. And get that finger ready for the buy button.
You do you. I'm gonna do me so Mrs stink wants to do me to. RDT_20210520_0725157736355217026420391jpg.jpg

[font=&quot]*treasury calls for crypto transfers over $10k reported to irs[/font]

So if he finally got it into his addled noggin that he screwed up he will finally say the right things to bring bitcoin markets back up. We shall see if that comes to pass...
Have you seen his comment to this tweet? There he stammered and stuttered, could not formulate a thought at all. It looks very funny.

What about shiba, celer. Harmony ?? Anyone investing in these?

Things are getting cute. RDT_20210523_0759102943463489967451840jpg.jpgRDT_20210523_0753304508296197860260557jpg.jpgScreenshot_20210522-112949_Reddit.jpg

Lows are getting higher but it's still looking bearish. If it breaks out above the upper trend line then it's off to the races.
BTC just broke the 36K bottom. This is interesting.

Back