• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

94 mph fastball to the face

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Fuck I thought a 70 mph curve to the chin hurt - that sucks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's damn brutal. At least guy got a thick skull.

The pitchers reaction says it all hes like fuck I was throwing that bitch hard too fuuuck... that looks a lil more brutal than some cage fights go even

I read the article about that last night. Apparently the ground crew had to come out and clean up the blood from the dirt there was so much of it. He was only down and on the filed for a couple minutes but damn he bled a lot.

Any update ? Did he break his nose ? That looked awful .

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Dear lord , hopefully he can recover without too many problems. Imagine getting covid tested after that

Watch “The 6th Day” with Arnold Schwarzenegger...

It explains everything.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0216216/
You're horrible at recommending movies . It's not on hulu prime or Netflix. Check out 2067 on hulu also if you type in ahh on hulu it shows alot of shit u didn't know you get in the package
762b454068d372eb9d5136a01af050fb.jpg

You're horrible at recommending movies . It's not on hulu prime or Netflix. Check out 2067 on hulu also if you type in ahh on hulu it shows alot of shit u didn't know you get in the package
762b454068d372eb9d5136a01af050fb.jpg

Damn dude I’ve always prided myself on making really good movie recommendations.

The 6th day thing was a joke but it actually is a good flick if you’re into some of the cheese ball Arnold stuff. It has the same kind of tone as the original Total Recall, which is also bad ass if you’ve never seen it.

Anyways, in The 6th Day, an athlete gets his neck fuckin wrecked at one point and they clone him and like a week later he’s back out as QB and no one is the wiser. Your post reminded me of it.

I don’t have Hulu though. I feel like I have too many damn subscriptions as it is. Although I think it’s the only place you can still stream It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia so I probably should buy it. I was pretty upset when they took that off of Netflix years ago.

Back