Rep Points

Retired US Navy Chief explains tech witnessed in UFO aircraft sighting

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    747 Posts
    Rep Points

Typical. That's a really misleading headline. No, he didn't explain the tech. All he said was that we don't possess that tech and we don't know what it is. That is not an explanation of anything.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,566 Posts
    Rep Points

we cant even be kind to each other, why would a higher life form try to help us? first chance we got we would use that technology against ourselves

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,087 Posts
    Rep Points

Misleading absolutely. They aren’t going to explain the tech because they can’t. Taking this to congress is a fucking joke. They will get the same “Duh” answers that everyone always gets. This shit is way above anyone in Congress’s pay grade. Transparency is this matter will happen eventually but it’s not going to be anything that Congress does and unfortunately it’s not gonna be in our or our kids lifetimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    Typical. That's a really misleading headline. No, he didn't explain the tech. All he said was that we don't possess that tech and we don't know what it is. That is not an explanation of anything.
    Last edited by AR-15; 05-18-2021 at 01:41 PM.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,566 Posts
    Rep Points

I think you guys are taking it out of context, it merely say he is explaining what tech was witnessed. not that media doesnt lie or sensationalized headlines because they certainly do

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,934 Posts
    Rep Points

In June they have to release a report on UFO info. Should be interesting.

Pentagon to Release Report on UFO Sightings That Are ‘Difficult to Explain’ - Vision Times

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,566 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    In June they have to release a report on UFO info. Should be interesting.

Pentagon to Release Report on UFO Sightings That Are ‘Difficult to Explain’ - Vision Times
    and that will only be what they want to release. there was a female astronaut that thinks the uptick in alien sightings has to do with getting closer to developing AI. these ufos may be AI as well, think about the speed and g forces those UAPs are capable of, it would kill any living thing on this planet to go from 600mph to 0 or pull hundreds of Gs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    747 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    and that will only be what they want to release. there was a female astronaut that thinks the uptick in alien sightings has to do with getting closer to developing AI. these ufos may be AI as well, think about the speed and g forces those UAPs are capable of, it would kill any living thing on this planet to go from 600mph to 0 or pull hundreds of Gs
    AI I seriously doubt. Its development is still too far away. Remotely controlled drones, possibly. The point is that whatever tech is involved is defying the laws of physics as we know them. What is/are physics? Physics is nothing but math. All it would take is the discovery of a new mathematical principle, and new properties of physics would follow. Whatever these things are, they are moving in ways unknown to us and speeds that are unimaginable with our present technology. I'm sure it can all be explained mathematically, but we don't even know the mathematical theory yet, never mind the mathematical principle.

Time is relative to our solar system. Units of time elsewhere in the universe are going to be different. However, somewhere there has to be a universal constant where units of time relative to each solar system are irrelevant. Is it possible that someone has discovered this universal constant and subsequently found a way to manipulate relative time? That would explain the "instantaneous" acceleration being witnessed. If space exists on a plane and someone has figured out how to fold space, that would explain it too. All that aside, I'm a believer in Occum's Razor, but what is the "simplest" explanation in this instance? They're all pretty far fetched.

I need to go smoke some weed and figure this shit out.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,934 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    AI I seriously doubt. Its development is still too far away. Remotely controlled drones, possibly. The point is that whatever tech is involved is defying the laws of physics as we know them. What is/are physics? Physics is nothing but math. All it would take is the discovery of a new mathematical principle, and new properties of physics would follow. Whatever these things are, they are moving in ways unknown to us and speeds that are unimaginable with our present technology. I'm sure it can all be explained mathematically, but we don't even know the mathematical theory yet, never mind the mathematical principle.

Time is relative to our solar system. Units of time elsewhere in the universe are going to be different. However, somewhere there has to be a universal constant where units of time relative to each solar system are irrelevant. Is it possible that someone has discovered this universal constant and subsequently found a way to manipulate relative time? That would explain the "instantaneous" acceleration being witnessed. If space exists on a plane and someone has figured out how to fold space, that would explain it too. All that aside, I'm a believer in Occum's Razor, but what is the "simplest" explanation in this instance? They're all pretty far fetched.

I need to go smoke some weed and figure this shit out.
    I personally think some of these things are supernatural. The Laws of physics cannot be broken in a natural world. Fallen angels? Nephilim? Whatever they are, they are not of our world.

Are there advanced technologies and other natural advances in tech? Obviously there are but the stuff breaking the LAWS of physics? Nope.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,087 Posts
    Rep Points

Cmon fellas. Lol Everyone knows those ships are using highly pressured mercury that is accelerated by nuclear energy that causes an anti gravity field around the aircraft allowing it to not break the laws of physics as we know them but to bend them. BTW we already have that tech and have had it since the 50’s I believe. They are already retiring the TR3B so we must be on to the next big thing.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,566 Posts
    Rep Points

still waiting on the jet packs we were promised

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,084 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I personally think some of these things are supernatural. The Laws of physics cannot be broken in a natural world. Fallen angels? Nephilim? Whatever they are, they are not of our world.
    Sounds like a good discussion topic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,087 Posts
    Rep Points

I thought for sure we were gonna get to see one of those dudes go “SPLAT” right into the side of that ship. I gotta admit I’m kinda disappointed.

still waiting on the jet packs we were promised

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,934 Posts
    Rep Points

Navy pilots describe encounters with UFOs

Read the Rules Please

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,934 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Cmon fellas. Lol Everyone knows those ships are using highly pressured mercury that is accelerated by nuclear energy that causes an anti gravity field around the aircraft allowing it to not break the laws of physics as we know them but to bend them. BTW we already have that tech and have had it since the 50’s I believe. They are already retiring the TR3B so we must be on to the next big thing.
    Next month I predict that they will tell us with 100% certainty these are not ours. Some very high ranking guys at the pentagon have already stated its not us. Maybe the Chinese or Russians have tech 100 years more advanced then us but I doubt it. Watch the 60 minutes vid. Its not our tech.

Read the Rules Please