Retired US Navy Chief explains tech witnessed in UFO aircraft sighting

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,090 Posts
    Rep Points

Bro you didnít offend me at all. Being a skeptic is fine with me. Hell I was a skeptic until it happened to us. Then I dove down the Alien rabbit hole and havnt looked back since. Just too much evidence to overlook imo. Anyway no worries bro. Different opinions is what makes the world go round.

I'm sorry if I had offended you somehow. I'm just one big skeptic who has never seen anything like "UFO, ghosts, or any other kind of mysticism".

I really like these stories and It would be so fascinating if we could see any documental evidence. As I am such a person, I can't believe anything until I see it myself.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,090 Posts
    Rep Points

It was a B1B bomber bro. The same exact one I saw. They also do double duties as submarines. Lmao. Sorry Heck. Had to bust your stones just a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    Shit, pic I tried to post won't post.

Anyways, quick true story as well.

I did a study abroad trip to Peru in College. I had read erich von daniken's books previously and had always been intrigued by E.T.'s, other civilizations in the universe, etc. I saw various stone structures, religious sites, that had massive, cylindrical stone block structures laying around. Each one was as big as a bus and smooth, smooth as butter, you could rub your face on it as hard as you wanted and wouldn't be a scratch. These things must have weighed 15 tons each and were cut from an area over half a mile away at the minimum and then drug to this religious site that was near a small river. My close minded professor said the rock was so smooth because the Incan's let the river smooth the sides. It was a laughable explanation. Sure, a tribe cut these stones out of the mountain, dragged them for nearly a mile without have wheel technology, then decided to let the river smooth the sides. It was absurd listening to my professor try to explain the unexplainable.....that is unless you are talking about advanced technology.

I saw the Nazca lines......no viable explanation for them either in terms of WHY they were made.

I could go on and on.

But, the scariest part was at the end of the trip in a place called Punta Sal......in the middle of fucking nowhere in the desert on the coast. The class stayed at this ramshackle "resort" where the lights went out at midnight. My buddies and I were on this dock type structure looking out at the ocean and more stars than I have ever seen in my entire life. My buddy then points and says he thinks he sees a boat out on the ocean, like the lights of a boat bobbing. We had not seen any boats for the past couple days in Punta Sal. Then the boat lights began to rise higher and higher out of the water till they were floating and moving around. The lights could have been a mile out, maybe more, I don't know. Then more lights appeared that came out of the water and moved around and then some of the lights went back into the water and disappeared.

One of the lights began to appear to move our way as it was getting bigger and the light intensity was increasing. One friend literally had a panic attack and ran stumbling off the doc, nearly fell off of it and into the water. He got bruised up from falling on the rough ass wood of the dock. I sat and watched with my other two friends and then started getting very, very fucking nervous about this craft or whatever that looked like it was going to keep coming our way. We took off and ran back into our little rooms and peaked out the windows for the next 20 minutes or so as the lights kept moving around out on the ocean. Eventually they all went down into the ocean and disappeared.

I am convinced they knew we were there and almost, in a way, wanted us to see them.

Needless to say that was one of the most restless nights sleep I have ever had.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    It was a B1B bomber bro. The same exact one I saw. They also do double duties as submarines. Lmao. Sorry Heck. Had to bust your stones just a bit.
    Lol, all good bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,090 Posts
    Rep Points

It was a little jab at Heckler bud since he thinks I saw a B1Bomber and not an oval shaped craft zooming around for several minutes. Definitely wasnít directed at you bud. I enjoyed the hell out of your story. All the haters will be sorry when an alien is knocking on their door. Lol

Lol, all good bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts
    Rep Points

Gotcha. Copy that my friend.
    What I saw, what you saw, what the navy pilots have seen and all thousands of other truly unexplained ufo occurrences......they weren't our planes or our technology.

With the drip-drip-drip of information, on this normally taboo topic, trickling out by governments, there is some reason, some catalyst that this information is dropping now and the way it is coming out.
    What a time to be alive.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,566 Posts
    Rep Points

with all the advancements like scramjets, jumpjets, exhaust vectoring, drones and cruise missiles launched from subs its probably just some new technology. i never understood how the ewars matrix worked for such a little pod installed on the jets but supposedly it links all coalition assets. either was history channel will probably make more shows that leave you with more questions than answers

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,566 Posts
    Rep Points

Gotcha. Copy that my friend.
    What I saw, what you saw, what the navy pilots have seen and all thousands of other truly unexplained ufo occurrences......they weren't our planes or our technology.

With the drip-drip-drip of information, on this normally taboo topic, trickling out by governments, there is some reason, some catalyst that this information is dropping now and the way it is coming out.
    What a time to be alive.
    but we still have to wait 20 more years for the JFK file to be released