Retired US Navy Chief explains tech witnessed in UFO aircraft sighting

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    751 Posts
    Rep Points

UFOs are yesterday's news. Today's news: USOs.........?

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2021/05...n-usos-n392081

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,088 Posts
    Rep Points

Altitude varied bro. My guess was a couple thousand feet to 10 or 15k maybe. Whatever the distance was the craft made it in a split second. It was so fast that it was hard to wrap our head around what we were seeing.

Yes the craft was 100% visible because it was close and still light outside. Wasnít just a light. Definitely had a visible shell. No visible markings or colors. Chromish in color, absolutely no noise when it moved fast or slow.

This was 20yrs ago so I believe we did have phones but to be honest they werenít stuck to everyoneís faces back then like they are now. I know at the time I certainly wasnít thinking about taking a pic. I was more worried about getting beamed up naked by a bunch of little dudes with big heads and with an agenda that I probably wasnít gonna like. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Drugsgear View Post
    How close was it to the ground? Did you manage to see at least something or was it just а light? So bad you didnít have a smartphone with a camera then.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,107 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    This was 20yrs ago so I believe we did have phones but to be honest they werenít stuck to everyoneís faces back then like they are now. I know at the time I certainly wasnít thinking about taking a pic. I was more worried about getting beamed up naked by a bunch of little dudes with big heads and with an agenda that I probably wasnít gonna like. lol

Beam me up with a boner before I get to pop and be prepared to get fucked. #rageboner
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Multislacking; 05-25-2021 at 07:28 AM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    309 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    UFOs are yesterday's news. Today's news: USOs.........?

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2021/05...n-usos-n392081
    It turns out Aquaman is real!

And speaking seriously, humanity knows almost nothing about the depths of the oceans. Anything or anyone can live there.

We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

B1Bs can move that fast, especially when they are close. Had them come in just above tree tops and about the time i snapped my neck around to spot them they were miles away punching thru the clouds and dispeared

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    309 Posts
    Rep Points

Altitude varied bro. My guess was a couple thousand feet to 10 or 15k maybe. Whatever the distance was the craft made it in a split second. It was so fast that it was hard to wrap our head around what we were seeing.

Yes the craft was 100% visible because it was close and still light outside. Wasnít just a light. Definitely had a visible shell. No visible markings or colors. Chromish in color, absolutely no noise when it moved fast or slow.

That photo would have revolutionized what we know about the extraterrestrial. But why do you think they let you see them?

Could it be an accident or an alien pilot's mistake?

Drugsgear.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,088 Posts
    Rep Points

I have no idea bro. All I can tell you what it looked like to us. It appeared to us that they were checking out the cattle and dear and then when we started to roll out they became temporarily focused on us. You gotta remember we were there an hour or so before this craft even showed up. Maybe they didnít notice us at first. Truck was off and all lights were out. Who knows though. I understand a lot of people donít believe in cattle mutilations and I totally get that most are the work of idiot humans but growing up on a multi generational farm I can tell you that it does happen for real by something. Iíve personally never saw it up close and in person but my Grandfather (who was a no bullshit straight forward kinda guy)told me many times about loosing a few of his cattle to a way he could never explain. Loosing cattle back then was a huge deal. Something he would NEVER joke or make light of or about. Believe me bro Iím well aware of how this all sounds and appears to people that seem to always have all the answers but I can tell you with 100% certainty that it wasnít a plane or helicopter. Iím not super smart but my vision is just fine. I know what I saw.

QUOTE=Drugsgear;1874795]That photo would have revolutionized what we know about the extraterrestrial. But why do you think they let you see them?

Could it be an accident or an alien pilot's mistake?[/QUOTE]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,210 Posts
    Rep Points

Cattle mutilations mostly involve precise cuts using some type of laser technology and often times the only thing removed is the reproductive organs. Without damaging other organs. Often times there isnít even any blood as if they had been drained prior to Ďoperationí.

thereís ton of documentation of these things happening.

what kind of criminally insane pervert would spend that kind of money acquiring technology that our surgeons barely have or have access to in order to get some cow genitals for whatever reason.

these things are most certainly not done by human hands.

it seems the aliens have decided that going vegan is a piss poor idea and cheeseburgers are a hot commodity on planet XRb73-47.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    309 Posts
    Rep Points

I have no idea bro. All I can tell you what it looked like to us. It appeared to us that they were checking out the cattle and dear and then when we started to roll out they became temporarily focused on us. You gotta remember we were there an hour or so before this craft even showed up. Maybe they didnít notice us at first. Truck was off and all lights were out. Who knows though. I understand a lot of people donít believe in cattle mutilations and I totally get that most are the work of idiot humans but growing up on a multi generational farm I can tell you that it does happen for real by something. Iíve personally never saw it up close and in person but my Grandfather (who was a no bullshit straight forward kinda guy)told me many times about loosing a few of his cattle to a way he could never explain. Loosing cattle back then was a huge deal. Something he would NEVER joke or make light of or about. Believe me bro Iím well aware of how this all sounds and appears to people that seem to always have all the answers but I can tell you with 100% certainty that it wasnít a plane or helicopter. Iím not super smart but my vision is just fine. I know what I saw.

QUOTE=Drugsgear;1874795]That photo would have revolutionized what we know about the extraterrestrial. But why do you think they let you see them?

Could it be an accident or an alien pilot's mistake?
    [/QUOTE]
    I'm sorry if I had offended you somehow. I'm just one big skeptic who has never seen anything like "UFO, ghosts, or any other kind of mysticism".

I really like these stories and It would be so fascinating if we could see any documental evidence. As I am such a person, I can't believe anything until I see it myself.

Drugsgear.com

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    309 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Cattle mutilations mostly involve precise cuts using some type of laser technology and often times the only thing removed is the reproductive organs. Without damaging other organs. Often times there isnít even any blood as if they had been drained prior to Ďoperationí.

thereís ton of documentation of these things happening.

what kind of criminally insane pervert would spend that kind of money acquiring technology that our surgeons barely have or have access to in order to get some cow genitals for whatever reason.

these things are most certainly not done by human hands.

it seems the aliens have decided that going vegan is a piss poor idea and cheeseburgers are a hot commodity on planet XRb73-47.
    What kind of documentation are you talking about? is it available to anyone who wants to see it?

Drugsgear.com

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,107 Posts
    Rep Points

https://www.foxnews.com/story/russia...ufo-encounters

Russian Navy Reveals Its Secret UFO Encounters

The Russian Navy has declassified its records of UFO encounters, many of which take place in or around water, reports the Web site of the English-language Russian news channel Russia Today.

"They are most often seen in the deepest part of the Atlantic Ocean, in the southern part of the Bermuda Triangle, and also in the Caribbean Sea," said one naval intelligence officer quoted by the Web site.

In perhaps the most compelling account, military divers in Siberia's Lake Baikal, the world's deepest lake, encountered "a group of humanoid creatures dressed in silvery suits" at a depth of 160 feet. Three humans died during the ensuing chase.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,566 Posts
    Rep Points

so I was thinking about watching B1Bs and I remembered how the humidity would make a dome around them and they move faster than you would expect up close but from far away you would have no perspective on how fast its stalling and banking so its rotation could look like the navys tic tac video, and low flight will make water spray up so it you dont see the aircraft you would only see the water from high altitude

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,566 Posts
    Rep Points

watch around 6 minutes youll see the vapor lock form and the ocean surface disturbed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts
    Rep Points