• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to know if a source is legit? (Will update with product review)

dentomb

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thinking of buying from domestic-supply right now, is the shipping really less then a week?
How do you know if a source is legit, and do sources ever sponsor users on this forum of other forums like evo???
I guess since I am able to immediately post a thread, I trust this website. Ill update once I receive product.

Last edited:
Thinking of buying from domestic-supply right now, is the shipping really less then a week?
How do you know if a source is legit, and do sources ever sponsor users on this forum of other forums like evo???
I guess since I am able to immediately post a thread, I trust this website. Ill update once I receive product.
You are obviously new. DS has been around here for many years. His reputation and service is impeccable. just do some looking in his forum...won't find many issues. And yes, his shipping is damn fast.

You are obviously new. DS has been around here for many years. His reputation and service is impeccable. just do some looking in his forum...won't find many issues. And yes, his shipping is damn fast.

Extremely new to pinning game.
I'll update this thread with review
cheers

Extremely new to pinning game.
I'll update this thread with review
cheers
Don't hesitate to ask questions if you need any assistance.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Hey bro DM me Domestic supply has been good to me, lots of $$$ orders never had a problem even if an order was wrong they took my word for it and sent out missing product , A1 customer service i would trust them for sure.

Back