• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gaining quick while still eating healthy?

Natron430

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
what's up guys? I'm looking to gain weight quick while still being able to eat healthy. Any suggestions? Can I eat a lot after 8pm and still keep a six pack?

What's the hurry?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Um. Eat more. Not really much else to it. Spread it out throughout the day. If you're already getting enough carbs add fats like peanut butter or extra mac nut oil.

If you eat enough to gain weight quickly you're still going to gain fat while you're doing it.

No, 8 PM is the witching hour. All food turns to 100% fat at that time.
No person is individual, this is applied across the board to everyone. No one can eat after 8 PM, I repeat "no one".

Even if you’re eating clean, if you’re eating enough to gain weight quickly then your 6 pack is probably going to be in the wind. That’s kind of a have your cake and eat it too situation. Don’t get in too much of a rush. If you’re worried about bf% then you just need to eat as clean as you can while still getting enough calories to grow and accept the fact that you will gain some fat. The smarter you eat the less you’ll gain. I mean at best your body can put on what....½ lb of muscle a week? And by gaining weight quickly I would assume you mean more than 2lbs a month? Just try to eat as clean as possible but enough to grow. Your gains might be slower but they’ll be better quality. Or do whatever the hell you want. Eat like shit and get a beer gut. My dad used to say his gut all turned to dick after midnight. I think I was about 30 before I realized he lied. I’ve been working off this gut ever since
Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for all the replies. I am not new to this but I do like to here other peoples opinions on things. everything was really helpful.

This is something that will take time? I would like to gain 3lbs a week. Is that possible?

Eating “clean” or eating dieting on pizza and candy bars it literally comes down to calories. The food type doesn’t magically change the law of thermodynamics. Just take your total calories and subtract 1-2grams of protein per lb then fill in the rest with your preferred foods.
Chasing the scale is a guaranteed way to get fat.

This is something that will take time? I would like to gain 3lbs a week. Is that possible?
You’ll probably get fat. In 6 weeks you’ll gain 18. How much of that do you really think will be lean tissue?

Eat lots of tube meat bro. Guy named Kilsong around here can help you if you're in the Vegas area.

Thank you for all the replies. I am not new to this but I do like to here other peoples opinions on things. everything was really helpful.

No offense, but the nature of you’re questions implies that you are indeed very new to this...

Back