Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Guys I have CERT organ support on my store

www.gymntonic.com

It's NAC , tudca and tyrosol.

Not only does my product blow away plain nac.

It also is supporting a forum sponsor and my product protects heart, lungs liver and kidneys.

I can't understand why anyone uses amazon!!

They can't touch this product. Not close.
    FDA are crooks! May have to give this a try, like the website especially the BloodSport images! 🥷

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,072 Posts
    Rep Points

Friends this has been going on for awhile just to let you know. The FDA has sent warning letters to companies for using it.

Can't have something out there legal that actually prevents illness. Nope, that goes against their controls.

https://www.naturalproductsinsider.c...plement-sector

The ingredient also happens to be widely marketed in another category of products overseen by FDA—dietary supplements. But for at least the second time since 2010, FDA challenged the legality of NAC in dietary supplements.
    In recent warning letters to several marketers of supplements for “hangovers,” FDA stated NAC is excluded from the definition of a dietary supplement because, in part, it was first approved as a drug in 1963. None of the companies flagged in the letters responded to requests for comment, including those selling NAC.
    This is not the first time FDA has publicly asserted NAC can’t be marketed as, or in, a dietary supplement.
    Responding to a new dietary ingredient notification (NDIN), FDA stated in an Oct. 21, 2010 letter that NAC was first approved as a new drug in 1985. To FDA’s knowledge, NAC hadn’t been previously marketed as a food or supplement prior to FDA’s approval—or its authorization for investigation—of a new drug, according to the letter to Tiara Pharmaceuticals. Based on these determinations, FDA concluded NAC couldn’t be marketed as a supplement.
    The reality in the marketplace is far different. As of Monday, 1,170 products containing NAC were listed in the Dietary Supplement Label Database, which is maintained by the National Institutes of Health (NIH). A Google search reveals several prominent brands market NAC.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,654 Posts
    Rep Points

Complete Bullshit! I can believe they did it but, under the DSHEA of 1994 , I wonder how they actually DO IT!? Lobbyist and Big Phama $$ ?

That is like making msm a banned supplement. You know it is because it works and they are making a slew of NAC based drugs. They counldnt get away with it when they made pharmaceutical fish oil. They tried

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,654 Posts
    Rep Points

Well, found out why NAC is trying to be banned

Click here, go to clinical trial , click “view more” in red and it opens up. There are hundreds of studies but that ones done from 2018 to now go from ADHD to Alcohol-Cocaine Abuse , oxidative stress:septic shock, mental disorders, a lot of kidney studies and this one stuck out just a little over the hundreds.....
    Cambridge Health Alliance
    COVID|Sars-CoV2|SARS-Associated Coronavirus as Cause of Disease Classified Elsewhere|Oxidative Stress
    September 23, 2020Phase 2

There are a lot more but, my guessing is over. The stuff has all kinds of uses, beyond its major antioxidant properties that are superbly potent.

https://www.medchemexpress.com/Acetylcysteine.html

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm guessing too many people hospitalized trying to pass a drug test. I know I've used it along with other things and 1 pill made me red as a tomato and very hot. Have an entire bottle in the kitchen with the drug test strips

CRACK ADDICT
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,385 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Well, found out why NAC is trying to be banned

Click here, go to clinical trial , click “view more” in red and it opens up. There are hundreds of studies but that ones done from 2018 to now go from ADHD to Alcohol-Cocaine Abuse , oxidative stress:septic shock, mental disorders, a lot of kidney studies and this one stuck out just a little over the hundreds.....
    Cambridge Health Alliance
    COVID|Sars-CoV2|SARS-Associated Coronavirus as Cause of Disease Classified Elsewhere|Oxidative Stress
    September 23, 2020Phase 2

There are a lot more but, my guessing is over. The stuff has all kinds of uses, beyond its major antioxidant properties that are superbly potent.

https://www.medchemexpress.com/Acetylcysteine.html

Max
    It's being banned because it's a natural compound that works, big pharma hates that.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,654 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    It's being banned because it's a natural compound that works, big pharma hates that.
    Simply said; Totally!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,196 Posts
    Rep Points

I bought 10 1000mg bottles at Walmart for 17.99 each. Free shipping. Best to stock up for the future as the wife and I both take it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,654 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    I bought 10 1000mg bottles at Walmart for 17.99 each. Free shipping. Best to stock up for the future as the wife and I both take it.
    Yesss!

Max

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,950 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post

I bought 4 myself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I think Walgreens still has it plus I just bought 4 bottles straight from Nutricost dirt cheap. They are on sale at a very cheap price plus they had a buy 2 get one free last week that they did not advertise but showed up when I placed my order last week. If I had known that I would have bought 4 and got 2 free, instead I bought 3 and got 1 free. Still a good deal if it is still current.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts
    Rep Points

I was just looking it up a couple days ago. Pipingrock still has it.
    https://www.pipingrock.com/n-acetyl-...d-caplets-3811

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Still used and taught in tox/overdose situations. tylenol/acetominophen overdoses - there's a NAC protocol, that every ER doc or resident knows off the top of their/our heads, always on the board exam, and sometimes you even get to use it. It wasnt until coming to this board, that I was even aware that it was available as a supplement. That said, almost no side effects, and very cheap, and yes, big pharma and the FDA are corrupt as hell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,654 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by drbabar View Post
    Still used and taught in tox/overdose situations. tylenol/acetominophen overdoses - there's a NAC protocol, that every ER doc or resident knows off the top of their/our heads, always on the board exam, and sometimes you even get to use it. It wasnt until coming to this board, that I was even aware that it was available as a supplement. That said, almost no side effects, and very cheap, and yes, big pharma and the FDA are corrupt as hell.
    Indeed Dr. , Indeed.

Max