All about hgh

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: All about hgh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    409 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes increasing IGF levels is a way to grow all in your body , organs , muscles , hair but also any kind of cancer . Just super healthy person should use HGH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points

I have used 4 different GH products, I am now in month 5 4 iu in the morning w fasted workout and cardio and 2 iu before bed 5 days on and 2 off to help w insulin resistance recovery (maybe?) Fat is melting off noticeably and I feel great, and I heal up from injury in half the time. Itís kinda crazy. My job hasnít allowed me to workout consistently fro a few weeks, so I cut out my 2 iu before bed and still do my 4iu in the mornings. I have a pretty solid diet and active job so Iím sure that helps, but I had all of the diet and activity before GH also and fat did not melt off this nicely. I should also add, I donít seem to have lost muscle or much weigh, but noticing a lot of fat loss. Sorry for the ramble, 6 months is the magic time of use, so Iím looking foreword to the final result! Laters

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    409 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Redbird51 View Post
    I have used 4 different GH products, I am now in month 5 4 iu in the morning w fasted workout and cardio and 2 iu before bed 5 days on and 2 off to help w insulin resistance recovery (maybe?) Fat is melting off noticeably and I feel great, and I heal up from injury in half the time. Itís kinda crazy. My job hasnít allowed me to workout consistently fro a few weeks, so I cut out my 2 iu before bed and still do my 4iu in the mornings. I have a pretty solid diet and active job so Iím sure that helps, but I had all of the diet and activity before GH also and fat did not melt off this nicely. I should also add, I donít seem to have lost muscle or much weigh, but noticing a lot of fat loss. Sorry for the ramble, 6 months is the magic time of use, so Iím looking foreword to the final result! Laters
    If is working , keep all you are doing , never change anything when is working

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    730 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    If is working , keep all you are doing , never change anything when is working
    Doggie style has never disappointed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

IGF-1 + HGH is really anabolic I've found, but a great way to make yourself insulin resistant.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dentomb View Post
    IGF-1 + HGH is really anabolic I've found, but a great way to make yourself insulin resistant.
    Are you using peptide IGF (Lr3 or DES) or are you using bioidentical rIGF-1 (like Increlex or Insubolin)? All the studies that have been made stacking REAL rIGF - 1 with rHGH indicated an increased insulin receptor sensitivity to insulin.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10905488/
    ............ These findings demonstrated that IGF-I replacement resulted in significant alterations in glucose and protein metabolism in the basal and insulin-stimulated states. These effects were associated with increased insulin sensitivity, and they underline the major role of IGF-I in protein and glucose metabolism in type 1 diabetes.

If you are running HGH, IGF-1 should aid in maintenance of healthy BG levelsm, the HGH + IGF-1 has bee clinically studied.
    The use of IGF-1 by people with diabetes may also be beneficial, but you need to find the dosage that will do the job.
    You can stay on IGF-1 for an extended period of time, kids use IGF-1 for years, just like HGH.
    You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    409 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sem View Post
    Are you using peptide IGF (Lr3 or DES) or are you using bioidentical rIGF-1 (like Increlex or Insubolin)? All the studies that have been made stacking REAL rIGF - 1 with rHGH indicated an increased insulin receptor sensitivity to insulin.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10905488/
    ............ These findings demonstrated that IGF-I replacement resulted in significant alterations in glucose and protein metabolism in the basal and insulin-stimulated states. These effects were associated with increased insulin sensitivity, and they underline the major role of IGF-I in protein and glucose metabolism in type 1 diabetes.

If you are running HGH, IGF-1 should aid in maintenance of healthy BG levelsm, the HGH + IGF-1 has bee clinically studied.
    The use of IGF-1 by people with diabetes may also be beneficial, but you need to find the dosage that will do the job.
    You can stay on IGF-1 for an extended period of time, kids use IGF-1 for years, just like HGH.
    Insubolic is amazing , and very strong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Luvhockey View Post
    You mentioned using Humulin, N or R?
    Also T3, how long do you recommend running T3 and insulin.
    Iím looking at hgh at 2iu/day, low dose long run. Also Test C at 300mg 2x week for 12-16 weeks then back to trt cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are going to be very unhappy at 2iu. You're going to sleep better that's about it. If you are looking for it to contribute to gains better buy enough for 5iu.
    RIP Big Lou

All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    409 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes less than 4ius dont do nothing and im talking about real hgh , the purest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BTC View Post
    You are going to be very unhappy at 2iu. You're going to sleep better that's about it. If you are looking for it to contribute to gains better buy enough for 5iu.
    Do you feel 5 IU should be the am shot or maybe do a split with two separate injections?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sem View Post
    Do you feel 5 IU should be the am shot or maybe do a split with two separate injections?
    Depends on what you're doing. If using slin its a different scenario. But aside from that if it were me id split am and afternoon or pre bed and am. Not a lot of love for pre bed but whatever.
    You could add mk677 pre bed and turn that 5iu essentially into 7.5 iu
    RIP Big Lou

All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    409 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BTC View Post
    Depends on what you're doing. If using slin its a different scenario. But aside from that if it were me id split am and afternoon or pre bed and am. Not a lot of love for pre bed but whatever.
    You could add mk677 pre bed and turn that 5iu essentially into 7.5 iu
    The protocol for hgh on budget is :
    3ius hgh post workout
    Humalog post workout
    MK677 30mg day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    The protocol for hgh on budget is :
    3ius hgh post workout
    Humalog post workout
    MK677 30mg day
    How close together are you timing the slin after the HGH? I've read a low dose of humalog taken 30+ minutes after rHGH greatly spikes the liver's IGF-1 response.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts
    Rep Points

Needed this read about now. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    730 Posts
    Rep Points

Did insulin back in 97..new to it and not very knowledgeable...After a few bad days called a knowledgeable friend back home...After hearing my protocol..He about flipped...STOP..he calmed down and explained I was doing it ALL wrong..I could have easily died or been on insulin forever...Yep that was it for me..

Since then I kinda cringe when I see INSULIN in any thread.. Knowledge is key but some jump head 1st and disregard the warnings or proper use or that more is better..I totally agree with Monte on this one..and Monte is 100 times more knowledgeable than me.."No one on forum should be using insulin"...now maybe there are some Real professional power lifters or BBs.. but I'm thinking 90 to 98% of us are ALL novices..

Not to take anything away from this thread..talking about it is Good..but the risk needs to be very clear..if you don't know..you shouldn't be using it..gear is dangerous enough but HGH... insulin..is a whole different game..