Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,850 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Well, we're all tap dancing around it, so I'll just say it. If this turns out to be a full on "muslim vs israel" thing, it can easily be biblical prophecy. There are enough other countries that are pissed with muslim terrorists, immigrants in their own countries, etc, etc that there will be a bunch of countries that will go full bore on this. I'm sure countries like France would love to have a reason to kick every muslim out. Where would euro countries (and allies) come from? The north. "The kings of the north." Gog and Magog.

The old timer in me though says "this has happened before." So I guess we'll wait and see.
    I'm over 50% on this being the end. Never seen the puzzle pieces this aligned before. If its not the end we know Iran will have a nuke in a year or two max. They will use it once they get it so either this is the end or the end is soon.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,850 Posts
    Rep Points

Israel must be taught a ‘lesson’, Erdogan tells Putin

UN Security Council must rapidly intervene to protect Palestinians, Turkish president tells Russian counterpart.

Erdogan suggests international protection force to shield the Palestinians should be formed [File: Umit Bektas/Reuters]12 May 2021

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has told Russian President Vladimir Putin that the international community should “give Israel a strong and deterrent lesson” over its conduct towards the Palestinians.

Erdogan made the comment during a phone call with Putin on Wednesday, Turkey’s Presidential Communications Directorate said, amid escalating violence in occupied East Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip.

Gaza marks deadly Eid al-Fitr amid Israeli bombardment: LiveRockets fired towards Tel Aviv after Gaza tower block destroyedArab League condemns Israeli air strikes on GazaIn Pictures: Palestinians mourn loved ones as Israel pounds Gaza

Hostilities flared after Hamas, which rules the besieged Gaza Strip, issued an ultimatum on Monday demanding that Israel stand down its security forces from the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in Jerusalem’s Old City after a violent crackdown against Palestinians.

Monday marked the third consecutive day that Israeli police had raided Islam’s third holiest site, firing rubber-coated steel rounds, stun grenades and tear gas at Palestinian worshippers in the final days of the holy month of Ramadan

The escalation was sparked by Israel’s plans to forcefully expel residents from the Sheikh Jarrah neighbourhood in occupied East Jerusalem to make way for Israeli settlers.

Gaza’s ministry of health said the overall death toll since the latest offensive began stood at 56, including 14 children. More than 300 others have been wounded. Six Israelis have also been killed.

The Turkish statement on Wednesday said Erdogan stressed the need for “the international community to give Israel a strong and deterrent lesson” and pressed for the UN Security Council to rapidly intervene with “determined and clear messages” to Israel.

The statement said Erdogan suggested to Putin that an international protection force to shield the Palestinians should be considered.

Play Video

Erdogan had late last year expressed a desire to see relations between Turkey and Israel improve, after years of disagreement over Tel Aviv’s occupation of the West Bank and its treatment of Palestinians.

Turkey, which in 1949 became the first Muslim-majority country to recognise Israel, first broke off ties with Israel in 2010.

That was after 10 pro-Palestinian Turkish activists were killed by Israeli commandos who boarded a Turkish-owned ship, the Mavi Marmara, which was part of a flotilla trying to deliver aid and break Israel’s year-long maritime blockade on Gaza.

The Israeli blockade of the occupied Gaza Strip has been in place since June 2007, when Israel imposed an airtight land, sea and air blockade on the area.
    They restored ties in 2016, but relations soured again in 2018.

In May that year, Ankara withdrew its envoy over deadly attacks against Palestinians in the besieged Gaza Strip who were protesting against US President Donald Trump’s decision to move the United States embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Erdogan and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu have often exchanged angry remarks, but both countries continue to trade with one another.

In August this year, Israel accused Turkey of giving passports to a dozen Hamas members in Istanbul, describing the move as “a very unfriendly step” which his government would raise with Turkish officials.

Hamas seized the besieged Gaza Strip from forces loyal to Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas in 2007 after winning legislative elections in 2006. Since then, Israel has severely intensified its siege and launched three protracted military assaults on Gaza.

Play Video

SOURCE: AL JAZEERA AND NEWS AGENCIES

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts
    Rep Points

Crazy. Just standing outside....sitting and eating at street side cafe...meanwhile, rockets are hitting:

https://t.me/disclosetv/2087
    Terrible. I cannot understand why these people are still standing and filming what is happening? They don't look scared. Maybe, they are used to such emergencies?

We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,956 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I'm over 50% on this being the end. Never seen the puzzle pieces this aligned before. If its not the end we know Iran will have a nuke in a year or two max. They will use it once they get it so either this is the end or the end is soon.
    I don't know, brother. In the 70's (and in to the 80's) it was russia and "everything was aligned". Pretty sure I still got some old doomsday booklets around here with red covers and "this is the end" on the cover.

"Nothing new under the sun."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

Look at how far feeble joe has taken us down.

This is the Abraham Accords signing.

Peace deals struck by nearly all the Islamic countries and Isreal.

President Trump all smiles.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,850 Posts
    Rep Points

JUST IN - IDF air and ground forces are now attacking the Gaza Strip.

Read the Rules Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

Feeble joe is as lost as ever ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,850 Posts
    Rep Points

I don't know, brother. In the 70's (and in to the 80's) it was russia and "everything was aligned". Pretty sure I still got some old doomsday booklets around here with red covers and "this is the end" on the cover.

"Nothing new under the sun."
    The tech to control all buying and selling worldwide did not exist in the 1970's and the 80"s.

I'm sure you can look back and see how other things didn't fit then either.

Read the Rules Please

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,956 Posts
    Rep Points

The tech to control all buying and selling worldwide did not exist in the 1970's and the 80"s.

I'm sure you can look back and see how other things didn't fit then either.
    Lol...it was barcodes back then. Then it was rfid chips.

And yes, hindsight is easy. It's planning ahead that is tricky. It's designed that way. Doesn't that bring you comfort?

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,850 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol...it was barcodes back then. Then it was rfid chips.

And yes, hindsight is easy. It's planning ahead that is tricky. It's designed that way. Doesn't that bring you comfort?
    Fiat will need to be destroyed or replaced OR merchants will have to stop accepting it IMHO for us to see all buying and selling controlled.

My point was only that the puzzle pieces were NOT as aligned back then as they are now.

I agree that planning ahead is tricky. Not sure we can plan for every scenario so not really feeling comfort from that. LOL!

Its tough because as a male I have always felt a compulsion to protect the innocent and to protect my family. I'm concerned that we will all be pushed to the edge soon but maybe not. IDK.

Read the Rules Please

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,956 Posts
    Rep Points

Its tough because as a male I have always felt a compulsion to protect the innocent and to protect my family. I'm concerned that we will all be pushed to the edge soon but maybe not. IDK.
    If you've done everything you can, with all the knowledge you have at hand, that is all you can do. Here ends humanity and here begins the divine. Faith in an all powerful Father who is absolutely going to take care of you because He *does* know the future.

"But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

Just remember, any time you hear countries crying about Isreal, the question you should ask .

Why didn't you take 1 refugee, or imigrate your brothers ?

Why do you use your brother as a human shield for 70 years ?

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,074 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    Turkey is not Iran. If Turkey gets into it we are left with supporting Turkey to keep our nuclear shield up , or siding with Isreal and losing our nuclear shield ?

Many have been watching Turkey's handling of ISIS and siding with Russia, in regards to our nuclear shield that Turkey is the key to the whole show ...
    It's not that complicated. Turkey is saber rattling. They know the downside.

Nukes in Turkey? That is news to me. Not saying you are wrong I have not seen that.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,850 Posts
    Rep Points

If you've done everything you can, with all the knowledge you have at hand, that is all you can do. Here ends humanity and here begins the divine. Faith in an all powerful Father who is absolutely going to take care of you because He *does* know the future.

"But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows."
    Thanks for the words of encouragement brother

Have you ever studied The Open View of God? I mean like serious study?

Read the Rules Please

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,956 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the words of encouragement brother

Have you ever studied The Open View of God? I mean like serious study?
    I had to look that up...do you mean Open Theism?

https://iep.utm.edu/o-theism/#:~:tex...20the%20future.