Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quick question

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Did he tell when he plans to do blood work again? Because more than likely, it will be in about 6 wks and you have NO reason to start blasting yet. Expect the doc to give you blood work a few times in the next 6 months to a year. You might get by with running a cycle in the last 6 months if you know what your blood work schedule is like.

Ya dude the only reason I saw the Dr was to get a prescription just incase people start asking questions and getting nosey... it just looks more legitimate. I have do not plan on doing the follow up blood draw in 5 weeks... I will be canceling my therapy and reassessing the need to see him after my cycle... more than likely will not because $250 / month plus labs is fucking ridiculous.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,235 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    My plan WAS to run

500mg test/wk 2x pins per week
    20mg nolva daily

And 50mg clomid daily for 30 days pct

I was only asking if there is any way to start my cycle with out the nolva. But now I知 thinking I値l just wait until my order arrives and only use the nolva in the event my nips start acting up...
    I'm still dumbfounded by what you're saying. If you are on doc prescribed trt, why is "pct" even in your schedule? Unless you're looking at getting someone pregnant?

^ Disregard....saw what you posted at same time. I'm with ya now.
    Last edited by Multislacking; 05-10-2021 at 06:59 AM.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    546 Posts
    Rep Points

My plan WAS to run

500mg test/wk 2x pins per week
    20mg nolva daily

And 50mg clomid daily for 30 days pct

I was only asking if there is any way to start my cycle with out the nolva. But now I知 thinking I値l just wait until my order arrives and only use the nolva in the event my nips start acting up...
    Sounds like a solid plan.

Personally, I would take a little bit of that arimidex just to be on the safe side but that's just me.

Super Fuckin User

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    280 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    Sounds like a solid plan.

Personally, I would take a little bit of that arimidex just to be on the safe side but that's just me.
    Agreed, but not until the long esters kick in.. I wouldn't forsee a TRT Doc hitting you off with AIs unless he's aware of high dosing or estro sensitivity. I generally see Test E/C, HCG, and supplements in the majority of non-aggressive TRT Plans.

You can generally see and feel the extra estro, that's when I'd start Adex but only if I have an inkling of someting being off rod
    Ready On Deck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ReadyOnDeck View Post
    Agreed, but not until the long esters kick in.. I wouldn't forsee a TRT Doc hitting you off with AIs unless he's aware of high dosing or estro sensitivity. I generally see Test E/C, HCG, and supplements in the majority of non-aggressive TRT Plans.

You can generally see and feel the extra estro, that's when I'd start Adex but only if I have an inkling of someting being off rod
    Ya I知 not really sure what he was thinking, but this was his prescribed regime (just one tab wk) :

Please take your medications as follows:
    150mg testosterone weekly (inject 0.75ml)
    0.5mg anastrozole (half tab taken same day your injection)
    25mg clomiphene three times weekly (half tab taken monday, wednesday, friday)

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,235 Posts
    Rep Points

Ya I知 not really sure what he was thinking, but this was his prescribed regime (just one tab wk) :

I'm just going to throw this out there. *That* was his starting point with the intention of you having more bloods to see where things were at. Some guys can get by without an AI, others will need them (even at trt doses). 150mg is a decent dose, but not high. You *might* be ok with that low of an AI dose. If you do weekly progress pics and are lean enough, you can usually see gyno before you feel it (in my experience). Either way, keep an eye on the nips and adjust as needed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    352 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    I'm just going to throw this out there. *That* was his starting point with the intention of you having more bloods to see where things were at. Some guys can get by without an AI, others will need them (even at trt doses). 150mg is a decent dose, but not high. You *might* be ok with that low of an AI dose. If you do weekly progress pics and are lean enough, you can usually see gyno before you feel it (in my experience). Either way, keep an eye on the nips and adjust as needed.
    Sounds like it was a trt clinic and not an endocrinologist, uro, or GP. Probably wasn't even going to have him run blood until six months or so later as long as he keeps pumping that 250/month out. They're great for getting a script, not so much for running actual TRT and keeping an eye on bloods.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    Sounds like it was a trt clinic and not an endocrinologist, uro, or GP. Probably wasn't even going to have him run blood until six months or so later as long as he keeps pumping that 250/month out. They're great for getting a script, not so much for running actual TRT and keeping an eye on bloods.
    Indeed it was a trt clinic but they still had me schedule a 5 week follow up draw 🤷🏻*♂️

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    Indeed it was a trt clinic but they still had me schedule a 5 week follow up draw 🤷🏻*♂️

Super Fuckin User

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    280 Posts
    Rep Points

I was thinking that maybe dude is smarter than his own doctor just by coming here and asking. Honestly, by looking at that I'm fairly certain I became dumber and my advice would be find a new doctor; preferably one highly recommended locally regarding TRT and get a second opinion.
    Ready On Deck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ReadyOnDeck View Post
    I was thinking that maybe dude is smarter than his own doctor just by coming here and asking. Honestly, by looking at that I'm fairly certain I became dumber and my advice would be find a new doctor; preferably one highly recommended locally regarding TRT and get a second opinion.
    Gee well thanks 🥴

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

If its your first cycle I believe in letting it saturate and getting bloods to assess E2 levels. If you can't get bloods wait for sides before using arimidex. You may not need it at all. nolva and clomid are good for pct unless you are going to run nolva or clomid the entire cycle to avoid gyno