What's the best compliment you've received?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    255 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Female cashier at a Nike store in Las Vegas complimented me how young I looked for my age when I gave her my DOB for loyalty card application.
    Oh, thatís always nice to hear. If she was hot, it was twice nicer, I guess)

We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Rep Points

Visiting my daughter at college where she was an athletic trainer for the girls basketball team. Later that night she told me all the girls were enquiring if I was a strength coach!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    611 Posts
    Rep Points

Not related to gains in the gym, but the most awesome compliment I ever received was during Bike Week in Daytona Beach many years ago. I had been out of the military for about 15 years and had an insignia on my vest that only those who have done what I have done would recognize or even know what it means. Ran into a guy who had just got out of the military that recognized it. We bullshitted for a while about the stuff we had been involved with. After a couple of beers and about an hour or so we concluded and said, hey, it was cool meeting you and he told me his name. I said, "yeah same here, nice meeting you too and told him my name." He said, "No fucking way. You're XXXX XXXXXX?" I said, "yeah, that's me." He about shook my hand off and said, "I can't believe I'm actually meeting you. Dude, you're a fucking legend." He then asked me about some of the stories - if this was true, if that was true - I said, "Oh yeah, that stuff really happened." He replied that he couldn't wait to tell some of his buddies that he had met me.

That one moment in time made all the shit I went through worth while. Nice to know they still tell stories about me back in the Navy. I'm proud to say that I earned those stories.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    Rep Points

A doc I work with asked if was planning on competing.
    Definitely not my plan nor do I think I look like I should.
    But apparently he thought I could.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoyKeane View Post
    Visiting my daughter at college where she was an athletic trainer for the girls basketball team. Later that night she told me all the girls were enquiring if I was a strength coach!
    If I was you and single and on cycle I would have gone back to her college!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,269 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by RoyKeane View Post
    Now thatís one awesome compliment to get from younger females. Wonder how your daughter felt about that one haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    A doc I work with asked if was planning on competing.
    Definitely not my plan nor do I think I look like I should.
    But apparently he thought I could.

- - - Updated - - -

If I was you and single and on cycle I would have gone back to her college!
    Lmao take one for the whole team!
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,051 Posts
    Rep Points

Wife and I picked up a chic in Nevada for a threesome while on vacation. Didnít exchange any info other than names. Fucked her silly that night and parted ways thinking that was it. She ended up tracking us down and showed up at our house wanting a round 2. This was 6 months later and we were on the opposite coast at the time. It was scary at first but after talking to her we both considered it a compliment. 💦🍆

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    Not related to gains in the gym, but the most awesome compliment I ever received was during Bike Week in Daytona Beach many years ago. I had been out of the military for about 15 years and had an insignia on my vest that only those who have done what I have done would recognize or even know what it means. Ran into a guy who had just got out of the military that recognized it. We bullshitted for a while about the stuff we had been involved with. After a couple of beers and about an hour or so we concluded and said, hey, it was cool meeting you and he told me his name. I said, "yeah same here, nice meeting you too and told him my name." He said, "No fucking way. You're XXXX XXXXXX?" I said, "yeah, that's me." He about shook my hand off and said, "I can't believe I'm actually meeting you. Dude, you're a fucking legend." He then asked me about some of the stories - if this was true, if that was true - I said, "Oh yeah, that stuff really happened." He replied that he couldn't wait to tell some of his buddies that he had met me.

That one moment in time made all the shit I went through worth while. Nice to know they still tell stories about me back in the Navy. I'm proud to say that I earned those stories.
    That's awesome man !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Now thatís one awesome compliment to get from younger females. Wonder how your daughter felt about that!
    She wishes she never told me because I bring it up all the damn time!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,117 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post

been watching bike week YouTube for like a month at work lol.... Sturgis and Daytona are on my bucket list. Always wanted to go. Thatís a bad ass story brother! Keep on keeping on man!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,117 Posts
    Rep Points

Bike week screenshot!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Most loved gay guy on ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    823 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Bike week screenshot!!
    :: prudence ::

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,151 Posts
    Rep Points

Was walking out of the room the other day with my laundry basket and turned sideways at the door.

My wife says, "Can you not fit through the door straight ahead?" I tried, I couldn't fit through the door.

She says "That's Fucking stupid that you're too big to fit through the door you big oaf."

Best compliment I've ever had.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,269 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Was walking out of the room the other day with my laundry basket and turned sideways at the door.

My wife says, "Can you not fit through the door straight ahead?" I tried, I couldn't fit through the door.

She says "That's Fucking stupid that you're too big to fit through the door you big oaf."

Best compliment I've ever had.
    Now that's pretty funny that's coming from your wife, and if that came from anyone else it would be almost as funny LOL!
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,217 Posts
    Rep Points

Just stupid shit from friends. People think I'm a asshole so they don't say shit to me and I'm ok with that.

Most loved gay guy on ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    823 Posts
    Rep Points

Why in the world would people think ur an asshole babe?
    :: prudence ::