Has this lifestyle shortened my life ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    548 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Death is gonna come regardless. That's why I just try to enjoy life along the way. With my luck, I'll be one of those guys that kicks it 6 months before retirement or 6 months right after.
    Fuck if this isn't the truth. As soon as you stop working and paying taxes you kick the bucket, don't think the system hasn't averaged those numbers. There's a reason for the age of retirement getting older and older. If I have it my way I will pay for my own retirement and fuck the system along the way.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,051 Posts
    Rep Points

Not to burst your bubble and I hope Iím wrong but it seems to me like most guys that use AAS long term die of a massive heart attack. One minute they are healthy then ďPoofĒ their dead. You may have gotten through with no long fought diseases but chances are your still in the last leg of your race. Who wants to suffer anyway. Iíd rather check out early than live to be 90 laying around in my own shit in some home for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    Take both your grandfather's ages of passing. Plus your fathers, and all your uncles. Add them together and divide by the number of men. Now you have a average, genetic life span. Mine is 66 years old. I'm starting to get to be 7 years from that number now.

Started my first D-Bol only cycle at 17, and have used on and off for the rest of my life. TRT at 45. Blast n cruise pretty much since.

The only real health scare was a thyroid goiter at 45. Had my thyroid mostly removed, about half of it. Had a Doc tell me then that I have Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia ?

Not the point , the point is, I'm starting to get into the margin of statistical error, and without tempting fate, I don't believe this lifestyle has reduced my life ?

Smoking , alcoholism, obesity, serious drug abuse, all would have been much worst on me, so I feel like I've dodged a bullet ?

God willing, and the creek don't rise, I'm gonna go a long way past that genetic average. How do you feel this lifestyle has affected you ?

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    546 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíve set my family up well enough at this point that theyíll never need to worry about anything financially even if I died tomorrow. Iíve been hit with 12k volts before and thought I was dead and it taught me to appreciate the here and now more than I had been.

You really never know when youíre gonna go, I drive sometimes hundreds to thousands of miles in a pickup every week. All it takes is one methed out moron behind the wheel of a tractor trailer to end me and thereís nothing I can do about it. I know healthy guys whoíve keeled over at like 40. Iíve never met my father in law, he died of a heart attack at 35 when my wife was 9. I watched one of my best friends get smashed by a car while we were riding 4-wheelers when I was a kid, never saw it coming. He was 15. At least 8 other people I know have gone out in a similar fashion.

You canít worry about this shit. You shouldnít be trashing your health but Iím also not going to spend my life with low T, moody and unhappy. When itís your time itís your time man. If it shaves 7-8 years off of your life, oh well I guess. My grandmother is 90 and she smokes a pack a day and still drinks. Sheís still good to go.

I think most of us here take care of ourselves for the most part and I have a hard time believing that somehow the occasional blast and keeping your test levels on the high range of normal is worse than a life of no exercise, shit food, heavy drinking and cigarettes.

Regardless, I can think of worse ways to go than sudden cardiac arrest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Not to burst your bubble and I hope Iím wrong but it seems to me like most guys that use AAS long term die of a massive heart attack. One minute they are healthy then ďPoofĒ their dead. You may have gotten through with no long fought diseases but chances are your still in the last leg of your race. Who wants to suffer anyway. Iíd rather check out early than live to be 90 laying around in my own shit in some home for decades.
    Death smiles at every man, all a man can do is smile back ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    Iíve set my family up well enough at this point that theyíll never need to worry about anything financially even if I died tomorrow. Iíve been hit with 12k volts before and thought I was dead and it taught me to appreciate the here and now more than I had been.

You really never know when youíre gonna go, I drive sometimes hundreds to thousands of miles in a pickup every week. All it takes is one methed out moron behind the wheel of a tractor trailer to end me and thereís nothing I can do about it. I know healthy guys whoíve keeled over at like 40. Iíve never met my father in law, he died of a heart attack at 35 when my wife was 9. I watched one of my best friends get smashed by a car while we were riding 4-wheelers when I was a kid, never saw it coming. He was 15. At least 8 other people I know have gone out in a similar fashion.

You canít worry about this shit. You shouldnít be trashing your health but Iím also not going to spend my life with low T, moody and unhappy. When itís your time itís your time man. If it shaves 7-8 years off of your life, oh well I guess. My grandmother is 90 and she smokes a pack a day and still drinks. Sheís still good to go.

I think most of us here take care of ourselves for the most part and I have a hard time believing that somehow the occasional blast and keeping your test levels on the high range of normal is worse than a life of no exercise, shit food, heavy drinking and cigarettes.

That's what makes it sweet when you break into the statistical range.

Loved it every decade that got me into a new class that I could raise my ranking.

+40, +50 and heading into 60 - 100. Motorcycles don't wait for nobody !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,117 Posts
    Rep Points

as to the ďGod willing and the creek dont riseĒ comment. One of my most fave Ray Lamontagne tunes... enjoy 😉

Most loved gay guy on ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    823 Posts
    Rep Points

:: prudence ::

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    255 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post

Well said, buddy. I believe that living with fear of death and allowing this fear to correct your life for the worse is more than wrong.

We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com