What works best for you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

Intermittent fasting 365 days a year 16:8, with a well balance , moderate diet. Lots of lean proteins, veggies, brown rice, quinoa, avocado. Minimal dairy & red meat. For me maintaining this has been relatively easy, and the daily fasting allows me a bit more leeway with the food, I just try and keep things moderate, donít feel a need to cheat too often , and luckily I donít have a sweet tooth. The fasting does allow me to enjoy a savory meal at a restaurant and not feel bad about it. I have had body dysmenorrhea and unhealthy binge/starve patterns that have been very physically and mentally unhealthy, but I have found my groove and been on this path for 16 months pretty easily and made incredible progress (41 lbs down and added lean mass) on minimal peds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Congrats on the weight loss bro. Glad it's working that good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    For me keto is king... My body responds super to it. I might do a log about my current journey on keto. The cliff notes version is January 27th this year I scaled in at 306.4 lbs. April 27th 3 months into my adventure I scaled in at 243 lbs. The lowest I hit was 5/2 at 240lbs. I'm currently sitting at 251.6 this morning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm gonna start like a 14:10 intermittent fasting protocol and see how I like it during my cut. I need to cut about 70-80 lbs. over a 16 week period.

Quote Originally Posted by CAhardcore View Post
    Intermittent fasting 365 days a year 16:8, with a well balance , moderate diet. Lots of lean proteins, veggies, brown rice, quinoa, avocado. Minimal dairy & red meat. For me maintaining this has been relatively easy, and the daily fasting allows me a bit more leeway with the food, I just try and keep things moderate, donít feel a need to cheat too often , and luckily I donít have a sweet tooth. The fasting does allow me to enjoy a savory meal at a restaurant and not feel bad about it. I have had body dysmenorrhea and unhealthy binge/starve patterns that have been very physically and mentally unhealthy, but I have found my groove and been on this path for 16 months pretty easily and made incredible progress (41 lbs down and added lean mass) on minimal peds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Glad it's worked so well for you and hope it does for me also.

Quote Originally Posted by arthur_fleck View Post
    I'm gonna start like a 14:10 intermittent fasting protocol and see how I like it during my cut. I need to cut about 70-80 lbs. over a 16 week period.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Glad it's worked that good for you. Hope it works that well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by CAhardcore View Post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cujo200231 View Post
    Diet is the same year round. 6-7 hydro iso shakes 50g pro each, 150-250 carbs per meal and no fats nor fiber
    Did something like this once. Skin and hair went to shit.