Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,239 Posts
    Rep Points

What kind of a person...PARENT...says things like this in front of their kid? "I was scared because you're a murderer and you're going to kill me and my son." For a traffic stop...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    612 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stinkfingerdelux View Post
    Yea I guess he was pretty fucked either way.
    Hate seeing this shit. Not hate that u post it. Just that when I watch it.. Before baby stink was here. I took Mrs stink to the beach for a night walk and cheese steak. When we parked n got out. There were 2 kids running towards us. (football field or so away) And probly 30 or 40 chasing after. Those 2 kids got swallowed up in the crowd and we watched them get beaten to a pulp as we walked by. All I could think is... If this mob comes our way. There just isn't anything I can do to fully protect her. Was an awful feeling.
    When ur got. Your got.
    Ps. That was the best cheese steak I ever had. It was a football sized roll. They cut in half. Gut the bread out and pack it with CS. Mmmmmmm

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    I know that helpless feeling well. Was in a row boat using a single canoe paddle with my then 3 year old daughter and we were cutting through a narrow channel in an area that wasn't familiar to me. It was too narrow to paddle in the water and as I was pushing on the high, steep bank I dropped the oar. As I went to pick it up I was face to face with a rather antsy and nervous moccasin. He was coiled up and just shy of 5 foot long. As I slowly sat up straight I realized the bank was full of them and our presence was making them all very skittish. I figure there were at least a dozen of them. I knew I had to move very slowly, but didn't have time to spit before that fat bastard came off the bank and right in the boat. That set off the rest of them slithering all over like a bunch of Shriners in tiny cars at a parade. I was barefoot, nothing on but a pair of shorts and had no weapon - not even a stick - so I just grabbed my daughter and lifted her above my head. There was nothing else I could do but sit there and wait to get bit while making sure that nothing happened to her. Eventually, the fat bastard calmed down a bit and I got the paddle back. He kept slithering around the boat but at least I had the paddle to keep him away from us. I kept my daughter on my shoulders and slowly got the hell out of there. Once we were clear, I set my daughter on the bank and told her to go tell mommy to bring me the 45 and two extra magazines.

Way off topic I know, but there are times like that when you are completely at someone or something's mercy and there really isn't shit you can do but pray. I hate feeling helpless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,117 Posts
    Rep Points

I fuckin hate snakes bro. That story make my skin crawl. Fuck that!

as for the other stories.... this is why some of us ‘good guys’ should just carry belt fed full-automatics mounted on top of our trucks and hire an illegal to ride with us with the condition that 1000 kills gets you legal citizenship as long as you don’t have a criminal background/ record in your home country.

I know I know.... great fucking idea.

I should be President!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    612 Posts
    Rep Points

Who's going to be your VP pick? DeSantis?

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    546 Posts
    Rep Points

BLM/Antifa Mega Thread

Armed political extremists attacking citizens on a daily basis, trying to form their own paramilitaries and quasi-governments and attacking government buildings... definitely NOT a terrorist group... seems more like an idea to me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CastorTroy01; 05-08-2021 at 05:14 AM.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,239 Posts
    Rep Points

ICYMI - Black Lives Matter does whatever it wants. It owns the streets, even in Texas. Scene from yesterday. @disclosetv

VID:

https://t.me/disclosetv/2005

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    970 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    I know that helpless feeling well. Was in a row boat using a single canoe paddle with my then 3 year old daughter and we were cutting through a narrow channel in an area that wasn't familiar to me. It was too narrow to paddle in the water and as I was pushing on the high, steep bank I dropped the oar. As I went to pick it up I was face to face with a rather antsy and nervous moccasin. He was coiled up and just shy of 5 foot long. As I slowly sat up straight I realized the bank was full of them and our presence was making them all very skittish. I figure there were at least a dozen of them. I knew I had to move very slowly, but didn't have time to spit before that fat bastard came off the bank and right in the boat. That set off the rest of them slithering all over like a bunch of Shriners in tiny cars at a parade. I was barefoot, nothing on but a pair of shorts and had no weapon - not even a stick - so I just grabbed my daughter and lifted her above my head. There was nothing else I could do but sit there and wait to get bit while making sure that nothing happened to her. Eventually, the fat bastard calmed down a bit and I got the paddle back. He kept slithering around the boat but at least I had the paddle to keep him away from us. I kept my daughter on my shoulders and slowly got the hell out of there. Once we were clear, I set my daughter on the bank and told her to go tell mommy to bring me the 45 and two extra magazines.

Way off topic I know, but there are times like that when you are completely at someone or something's mercy and there really isn't shit you can do but pray. I hate feeling helpless.
    No way. I'd be shitting my pants. That helpless feeling... It's almost primal in a way. Like the zebra and lion. The zebra stands no chance. Being an intelligent human capable of what we are. Being the top of the food chain stuck in that safe mentality. And suddenly your at the mercy of nature. Feeling like the zebra isn't pretty for a Change.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,117 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    Who's going to be your VP pick? DeSantis?

haha .... I’d never in a million years would want that job but... if I had to.... I think Jim Jordan is one of the last honest down to earth politicians at this point.

if he refused I’d pick someone from this board with zero political experience... can’t fuck this shit up any more than these idiot career politicians already have... I’d prolly pick Wes Inman .... dudes got heart. Seen/experienced both sides of the spectrum throughout his life.... can crush frying pans with his bare hands... that’s what this country needs. A dude like Wes.

Then I’d prolly fake my death and he’d have to become prez.

but the federal government would shrink greatly during my time... that’s 1000% certain.

these fucking “civil servants” and their millionaire lifestyles and assets would disappear overnight!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,164 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Billy C, protesting in moscow. ..

Barry B, in love with comunism ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

See, they in their heart of hearts think the right people just haven't tried it yet, but it works.

Ha almost wants to apologize for banging a underage girl when he was 50, and lied .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    434 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Those are some big ear rings for a straight dude!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

You be the judge ...

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,239 Posts
    Rep Points

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,564 Posts
    Rep Points

I used to think those ( obama is a monkey or michelle has a penis )memes were distasteful, attack the man or his principles and policies but leave the family alone, but after watching how viciously they attacked trumps wife and children I really dont feel like people have gotten even close to started on Biden