• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MILF (aka pics of your mom)

I don't get it.. all these smoking hot older women seem to be so sexual but my wife has no libido and I hear all these other guys out there talking about how their wives have no libido... I just don't get it.. and my wife is smoking hot and would fit in with any of these in this thread... makes me wanna cry...

I don't get it.. all these smoking hot older women seem to be so sexual but my wife has no libido and I hear all these other guys out there talking about how their wives have no libido... I just don't get it.. and my wife is smoking hot and would fit in with any of these in this thread... makes me wanna cry...
\

I could go into what 15+ yrs of marriage does to a sex life...but I'll jump straight to the chase. Communicate with her what you want. Tell her what you need. If she is older, she is likely experiencing hormone issues. Ask if she would be open to discussing testosterone treatment with her gyno (hopefully she is maintaining her yearly schedule). Gynos seem to be pretty willing to give older women whatever hormones they want. Easier than trt for men. My wife's gyno doesn't even require labwork. She gets a topical trt cream compounded for female dosage. The downside is when she is pissed at you, she will quit using it. :nope:

\

I could go into what 15+ yrs of marriage does to a sex life...but I'll jump straight to the chase. Communicate with her what you want. Tell her what you need. If she is older, she is likely experiencing hormone issues. Ask if she would be open to discussing testosterone treatment with her gyno (hopefully she is maintaining her yearly schedule). Gynos seem to be pretty willing to give older women whatever hormones they want. Easier than trt for men. My wife's gyno doesn't even require labwork. She gets a topical trt cream compounded for female dosage. The downside is when she is pissed at you, she will quit using it. :nope:
UGH... I know.. I mean I've gone down the road of telling her what I need... she knows she has hormone issues... I think she just wants it all to go away... I don't know how to approach the subject without pissing her off..

why I've been wondering if I could get away with pinning her subq with a slin pin while she's asleep.. I know, I know.. terrible.. don't judge me..... 25mg Cyp once a week.. or maybe 100mg Test U every month.. lol.... joking.. not joking... she's 49 and had a lot of health issues... post hysterectomy... they left her ovaries... had they taken them they would have put her on some hormones at least.. I think her ovaries are fried though...

UGH... I know.. I mean I've gone down the road of telling her what I need... she knows she has hormone issues... I think she just wants it all to go away... I don't know how to approach the subject without pissing her off..

why I've been wondering if I could get away with pinning her subq with a slin pin while she's asleep.. I know, I know.. terrible.. don't judge me..... 25mg Cyp once a week.. or maybe 100mg Test U every month.. lol.... joking.. not joking... she's 49 and had a lot of health issues... post hysterectomy... they left her ovaries... had they taken them they would have put her on some hormones at least.. I think her ovaries are fried though...

You're not the first or the last with that EXACT situation. And thoughts! :roflmao: My wife is a heavy sleeper too... Seriously though...talk with her when you're not all blue balls and can be reasonable. Tell her that expressing your love physically is a BIG thing for you...yes, the physical sexual release is great too, but it's more than that. It *is* that "two become one" moment and you miss that intimacy and connection. <---Note all the key words there? Guys don't talk like that. But you have to talk to your wife like that.

Check my thread:
https://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/102651-Wife-is-Coming-to-the-Dark-Side

You're not the first or the last with that EXACT situation. And thoughts! :roflmao: My wife is a heavy sleeper too... Seriously though...talk with her when you're not all blue balls and can be reasonable. Tell her that expressing your love physically is a BIG thing for you...yes, the physical sexual release is great too, but it's more than that. It *is* that "two become one" moment and you miss that intimacy and connection. <---Note all the key words there? Guys don't talk like that. But you have to talk to your wife like that.

Check my thread:
https://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/102651-Wife-is-Coming-to-the-Dark-Side
You are a wealth of information my friend.

IML Gear Cream!
My wife is an absolute freak. I can do whatever I want to her with no complaints. Just need to lube her up with some convincing cocktails. Shaken. Not stirred.
The recipe I use I got from a guy name Cosby. Bill Cosby.

My wife is an absolute freak. I can do whatever I want to her with no complaints. Just need to lube her up with some convincing cocktails. Shaken. Not stirred.
The recipe I use I got from a guy name Cosby. Bill Cosby.
Yo!! That’s hilarious! I think? No? Creepy maybe? Nah that’s pretty funny! I think they freed him.

Never had an issue with sex. Even after 24 years its just gotten dirtier and better.
The fact that we may split soon aside, its never been a physical issue

I am waaaay older than most of you and I still have sex 3-4 times a week. Been married 50 years so that will clue you in a bit .30 mgs Test P (10 mgs -3 X a week) works better than anything we used before. Sounds pretty simple- but works for us and many of our friends (older and younger) No sex is NOT an option -Good Luck -OD

Back