Venezuela refugees

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

So true, we were talking about a dishwasher heating element, and boom, ads for them came from everywhere. I never searched that, and it's so obscure ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    734 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Border*

just for future reference... not tryna be a grammar nazi but ive seen boarder a million times on this BOARD.... what ur talkin bout is called a BORDER.

love ya 😉
    But youíre being a grammar nazi....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

If you ever want to hide your phone, put it in the microwave oven. It's a faraday cage.

With 5G, have you noticed that it knows what room in the house it's in ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points

So , if I keep saying hot Venezuelan whore, something should pop up ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    Probably so Kil. But let's look at the facts.

When you get your receipts at the grocery store, they give you coupons, they know you better than you know yourself.

Bill Gates, Elon Musk, and the like put tape over the camera, and mic on their devices. Heck they put their phones in faraday cases.

The 911 patriot act gave them the right to listen in on any device without a warrant. They use a simple algorithm of words to flag.

Google, Facebook, and Utube testified that they share information.

For me, this is the big one. Things I speak about in my house show up in my suggestions list. Try it out. Don't search anything, but talk about something like " camping " and watch what happens ...
    Here is another one...I have recently started watching reruns of parks and recreation on spectrum cable..I have never googled the show or the actors...now I see stories about the show on chrome and videos on you tube...things that make you go hmmm...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,051 Posts
    Rep Points

Seems a little self centered to think that some organization would go to all the trouble of listening to you about heating elements and then adjusting their whole ad campaign to match what you need. Did you ever think maybe you might be just creating your own reality? Iíve read a lot about it and it is definitely being looked at as fact by many scientists, physicists, etc. We have a lot to learn on whatís really happening here. Donít be surprised if you accidentally wake up some day and your actually nothing more than food for a higher form of life. Everything you thought was your life is nothing more than a program created by them for you not to notice while they feed off you for 80 years. Lol

So true, we were talking about a dishwasher heating element, and boom, ads for them came from everywhere. I never searched that, and it's so obscure ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,117 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Seems a little self centered to think that some organization would go to all the trouble of listening to you about heating elements and then adjusting their whole ad campaign to match what you need. Did you ever think maybe you might be just creating your own reality? Iíve read a lot about it and it is definitely being looked at as fact by many scientists, physicists, etc. We have a lot to learn on whatís really happening here. Donít be surprised if you accidentally wake up some day and your actually nothing more than food for a higher form of life. Everything you thought was your life is nothing more than a program created by them for you not to notice while they feed off you for 80 years. Lol
    all the more reason to up the Tren.... BECOME THE HIGHER FORM OF LIFE AND FEAST ON THE PETS OF THE EARTH!!! Lol

thats a damn good Tren pitch for you sponsors out there!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    611 Posts
    Rep Points

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,233 Posts
    Rep Points

Seems a little self centered to think that some organization would go to all the trouble of listening to you about heating elements and then adjusting their whole ad campaign to match what you need.
    But they actually do and it's a proven fact. It's not self centered, it's money...and the best marketing tool ever to separate you from your money. I'd have to go back and find it, but there was an app (of course) that would show you what your phone had picked up and sent back as far as key words.

Google can literally build a better profile on you than the fbi and a psychiatrist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,051 Posts
    Rep Points

I totally get that bud. I was talking more about just some random regular dude sitting in his kitchen talking about a particular subject and them thinking that some multi billion dollar company somewhere is eves dropping on them with some sort of elaborate listing device. Seems like a lot of hassle to go to just for them to sell a heating element. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    But they actually do and it's a proven fact. It's not self centered, it's money...and the best marketing tool ever to separate you from your money. I'd have to go back and find it, but there was an app (of course) that would show you what your phone had picked up and sent back as far as key words.

Google can literally build a better profile on you than the fbi and a psychiatrist.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,233 Posts
    Rep Points

I totally get that bud. I was talking more about just some random regular dude sitting in his kitchen talking about a particular subject and them thinking that some multi billion dollar company somewhere is eves dropping on them with some sort of elaborate listing device. Seems like a lot of hassle to go to just for them to sell a heating element. Lol
    Ah, ok...gotcha. We're so dumb we installed it for them...and paid for it too. Google Home, Alexa, take your pick. I use totally separate devices for different things...work pc is always work, personal pc for goofing off, etc, etc. Separate accounts, the whole nine yards. Google (facebook, etc) figures out that you're using multiple accounts and eventually links them all together. So for example, if I've watched something on youtube on one device under one account, it will show up on another device under a different account.

I'm certain this is exactly why the government wants to let private companies monitor and report. They're already doing all the work. All the govt needs to do is write them a check to turn over reports.

Edit to add: This is one of the BIG China problems no one is talking about. Watchdog groups have been sounding the alarm they are installing backdoors, monitoring, etc in chips, 5G, etc. So it's not just our own govt spying on us, it's China too.
    Last edited by Multislacking; 05-06-2021 at 04:35 AM.

Most loved gay guy on ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    823 Posts
    Rep Points

Dood... That was deeeep.
    Really makes you think.
    Thanks.
    :: prudence ::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    734 Posts
    Rep Points

He might be some random regular dude but there are millions of random regular people out there that are going to spend their money on the goods and services these billion dollar companies offer. If they can sit back and let a computer program do all the work itís a win for them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,206 Posts
    Rep Points

If you ever want to hide your phone, put it in the microwave oven. It's a faraday cage.

With 5G, have you noticed that it knows what room in the house it's in ?
    ĒFaradayĒ is a name so you need to capitolise it.
    Yes, I logged on to this bord just to correct you. I guess Im board lately.

And that listening in shit is real. We were arguing one night about my sister-in-lawís birth date. We went back and forth on the subject.
    Now, if you ask Alexa what her birthdate is, she answers with the wrong date.
    Last edited by CoachCabo; 05-06-2021 at 05:44 AM.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,564 Posts
    Rep Points

https://www.inc.com/jason-aten/google-is-absolutely-listening-to-your-conversations-it-just-confirms-why-people-dont-trust-big-tech.html
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/...op/2800403001/

Google
    could have a record of everything you have said around it for years, and you can listen to it yourself. The company quietly records many of the conversations that people have around its products.
    Sep 10, 2020