Zepps Log/Review

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,003

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    352
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    531
    Thanked in
    385 Posts
    Rep Points
    7448360

    Zepps Log/Review

    Not sponsored. King came through in the clutch for me after my go to source here left. Joos23 was very quick at answering all the questions I had. And the entire ordering process is simple on their site.

    Running Kingís Test C, Deca, and Tren E into the summer. Have ran this cycle before and I feel like I get the best of both worlds with the Deca and Tren. Would avoid this cycle if your sensitive to estrogen. And keep Caber on hand if you do.

    Dosages:

    Test C-600mg a week
    Deca-500mg a week
    Tren E-400mg a week
    Aromasin-25mg M/W/F
    Caber-On hand if needed

    Pinning Sites:

    25g 1í for all areas. Moving between Glutes, Quads, Lats, and Delts.

    Training/Cardio/Abs:

    I train 5 days a week.

    Monday-Chest
    Tuesday-Legs
    Wednesday-Back
    Thursday-Shoulders
    Friday-Arms

    I donít do any cardio on a treadmill, the cardio I do is yard work in my backyard.

    Abs are trained M/W/F after my workout for that day

    Diet:

    Eating pretty clean now that summers coming. Not counting macros, just eating clean and going by the mirror. I have competed in Bodybuilding in the past but not going strict like that for this diet. Want to still be strong and have size while showing a little abs. Diet looks like this currently: (Listing Protein and Complex Carb for each meal)

    Meal 1-
    6 Whole Eggs
    2 Oatmeals

    Meal 2-
    1 Grilled Chicken Breast
    1 Cup Of Rice

    Meal 3-
    1 Grilled Chicken Breast
    1 Cup Of Rice

    Meal 4-
    10oz Steak
    1 Sweet Potato

    Meal 5-
    Protein Shake
    (No Carb Before Bed)

    Currently drinking:

    Black Coffee
    Diet Ice Tea
    Diet Crystal Lite Packets
    Water
    Protein Shake

    Current weight 223lb. Do not want to go lower than 220lb, if I do Iíll add more food in.

    Ordering:

    Ordering process was very simple. Just go to website and make order. Make sure you spell everything correctly so your order doesnít get sent to the wrong email

    Quality:

    Bottles look professional and all filled exactly the same. Like how different compounds are different colored flip caps. Iím on my 3rd week now and havenít had any PIP.

    Service:

    Everything was packaged well. Emails and messages on here were answered very quick.

    Prices:

    Canít beat them, especially on the sale he just had going. Also cant go wrong on the bigger jugs.

    Overall great experience with King, and felt like giving back after he became my new go to source. Will try to update this weekly with some workouts and updates on how everythings going. Stay swole!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    652

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    363
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    206
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Rep Points
    2510100

    Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    Not sponsored. King came through in the clutch for me after my go to source here left. Joos23 was very quick at answering all the questions I had. And the entire ordering process is simple on their site.

    Running Kingís Test C, Deca, and Tren E into the summer. Have ran this cycle before and I feel like I get the best of both worlds with the Deca and Tren. Would avoid this cycle if your sensitive to estrogen. And keep Caber on hand if you do.

    Dosages:

    Test C-600mg a week
    Deca-500mg a week
    Tren E-400mg a week
    Aromasin-25mg M/W/F
    Caber-On hand if needed

    Pinning Sites:

    25g 1í for all areas. Moving between Glutes, Quads, Lats, and Delts.

    Training/Cardio/Abs:

    I train 5 days a week.

    Monday-Chest
    Tuesday-Legs
    Wednesday-Back
    Thursday-Shoulders
    Friday-Arms

    I donít do any cardio on a treadmill, the cardio I do is yard work in my backyard.

    Abs are trained M/W/F after my workout for that day

    Diet:

    Eating pretty clean now that summers coming. Not counting macros, just eating clean and going by the mirror. I have competed in Bodybuilding in the past but not going strict like that for this diet. Want to still be strong and have size while showing a little abs. Diet looks like this currently: (Listing Protein and Complex Carb for each meal)

    Meal 1-
    6 Whole Eggs
    2 Oatmeals

    Meal 2-
    1 Grilled Chicken Breast
    1 Cup Of Rice

    Meal 3-
    1 Grilled Chicken Breast
    1 Cup Of Rice

    Meal 4-
    10oz Steak
    1 Sweet Potato

    Meal 5-
    Protein Shake
    (No Carb Before Bed)

    Currently drinking:

    Black Coffee
    Diet Ice Tea
    Diet Crystal Lite Packets
    Water
    Protein Shake

    Current weight 223lb. Do not want to go lower than 220lb, if I do Iíll add more food in.

    Ordering:

    Ordering process was very simple. Just go to website and make order. Make sure you spell everything correctly so your order doesnít get sent to the wrong email

    Quality:

    Bottles look professional and all filled exactly the same. Like how different compounds are different colored flip caps. Iím on my 3rd week now and havenít had any PIP.

    Service:

    Everything was packaged well. Emails and messages on here were answered very quick.

    Prices:

    Canít beat them, especially on the sale he just had going. Also cant go wrong on the bigger jugs.

    Overall great experience with King, and felt like giving back after he became my new go to source. Will try to update this weekly with some workouts and updates on how everythings going. Stay swole!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for posting man! Awesome in depth log. I've seen logs in the past, but I'm really impressed with this! Pinning in the lats huh? I've a few there before,but with slin pins lol. Definitely looking forward to this!

  3. #3
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,003

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    352
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    531
    Thanked in
    385 Posts
    Rep Points
    7448360

    Quote Originally Posted by joos23 View Post
    Thanks for posting man! Awesome in depth log. I've seen logs in the past, but I'm really impressed with this! Pinning in the lats huh? I've a few there before,but with slin pins lol. Definitely looking forward to this!
    No problem bro, and thank you. Iím a huge RX Muscle fan, and Dave Palumbos favorite spot to inject is Lats. Watched a few videos on how to do it and started with a 25g 1Ē with half cc of Test. Went in much easier than I thought it would, didnt feel it at all. After a few weeks of half a cc I felt like my lats were ready for a full cc, and honestly didnt even notice a difference. Now I can do 2cc in each lat. Only complaint is the weird position I have to be in to do it. I stick my arm straight up and push my lat into the wall so my other arm can come around and inject it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    652

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    363
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    206
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Rep Points
    2510100

    Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    No problem bro, and thank you. Iím a huge RX Muscle fan, and Dave Palumbos favorite spot to inject is Lats. Watched a few videos on how to do it and started with a 25g 1Ē with half cc of Test. Went in much easier than I thought it would, didnt feel it at all. After a few weeks of half a cc I felt like my lats were ready for a full cc, and honestly didnt even notice a difference. Now I can do 2cc in each lat. Only complaint is the weird position I have to be in to do it. I stick my arm straight up and push my lat into the wall so my other arm can come around and inject it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've done slin pin with no problem. I've tried my calf before and that was just stupid on my part lol

  5. #5
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    18,143

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27,487
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,834
    Thanked in
    9,704 Posts
    Rep Points
    686046079

    Subbed Zepp 2- 19ís always work for me! Caber is a must have and my daily 5mg Cialis.

    Max

  6. #6
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,003

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    352
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    531
    Thanked in
    385 Posts
    Rep Points
    7448360

    Quote Originally Posted by joos23 View Post
    I've done slin pin with no problem. I've tried my calf before and that was just stupid on my part lol
    Iíve tried calves one time and that was my last lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,003

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    352
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    531
    Thanked in
    385 Posts
    Rep Points
    7448360

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Subbed Zepp 2- 19ís always work for me! Caber is a must have and my daily 5mg Cialis.

    Max
    Thanks Max.

    2-19??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    36

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points
    190100

    Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    Thanks Max.

    2-19??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (2) 19-Nor compounds, the Tren and Deca

  9. #9
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    18,143

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27,487
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,834
    Thanked in
    9,704 Posts
    Rep Points
    686046079

    Quote Originally Posted by Shredded247 View Post
    (2) 19-Nor compounds, the Tren and Deca
    Thx Shredded. I am always assume! . Yes two nandrolone family compounds.

    Like 3 dhtís!! It works!

    Max

  10. #10
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,003

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    352
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    531
    Thanked in
    385 Posts
    Rep Points
    7448360

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Thx Shredded. I am always assume! . Yes two nandrolone family compounds.

    Like 3 dhtís!! It works!

    Max
    We were talking about pinning right before this, so I was thinking 19g needle. Was about to say damn Max enjoying 2 nice harpoons lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    652

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    363
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    206
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Rep Points
    2510100

    Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    We were talking about pinning right before this, so I was thinking 19g needle. Was about to say damn Max enjoying 2 nice harpoons lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    19g?? That's crazy talk lol

  12. #12
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,003

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    352
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    531
    Thanked in
    385 Posts
    Rep Points
    7448360

    Next time you train chest give this a try! The rep range of 15,12,10,8,6. And to make it harder hold each rep at the top so you have no momentum. No constant motion, must be a complete stop in the rep at the top.

    Flat Bench:
    95x15
    135x12
    185x10
    225x8
    275x6
    If you can do it 315x6
    Nothing less than 6

    Incline Bench:
    95x15
    135x12
    185x10
    225x8
    275x6
    315x6

    Made it to 275 for 6 on flat, didnít attempt 315. Made it to 225 for 6(2 short) on incline, so had to stop. Much different when you have to hold each rep at the top. Try this challenge! And if you do report back your highest numbers for both.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    652

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    363
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    206
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Rep Points
    2510100

    Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    Next time you train chest give this a try! The rep range of 15,12,10,8,6. And to make it harder hold each rep at the top so you have no momentum. No constant motion, must be a complete stop in the rep at the top.

    Flat Bench:
    95x15
    135x12
    185x10
    225x8
    275x6
    If you can do it 315x6
    Nothing less than 6

    Incline Bench:
    95x15
    135x12
    185x10
    225x8
    275x6
    315x6

    Made it to 275 for 6 on flat, didnít attempt 315. Made it to 225 for 6(2 short) on incline, so had to stop. Much different when you have to hold each rep at the top. Try this challenge! And if you do report back your highest numbers for both.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Unfortunately man, all I can do is legs. I am recovering from bicep distal tendon surgery. I'm 7 weeks post op. 6 months till I'm 100%

  14. #14
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,003

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    352
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    531
    Thanked in
    385 Posts
    Rep Points
    7448360

    Quote Originally Posted by joos23 View Post
    Unfortunately man, all I can do is legs. I am recovering from bicep distal tendon surgery. I'm 7 weeks post op. 6 months till I'm 100%
    Ahh that sucks bro. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Know that feeling, tore my shoulder years ago and was out for almost a year.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    652

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    363
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    206
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Rep Points
    2510100

    Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    Ahh that sucks bro. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Know that feeling, tore my shoulder years ago and was out for almost a year.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks man!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums