Test/mast E cycle help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points

Test/mast E cycle help

I could use some help putting together a good cycle regime using the two. I need to know when and how much to pin.

I was planning on using test cyp and mast E. I was also considering incorporating a vial or two of test prop to the beginning of the cycl to get things moving and levels up faster. Is this a bad idea? How would one dose that?

I want to run 500mgs test cyp per week and 500 mast E, but Iím not sure how to incorporate prop at the start of the cycle or if thatís just being stupid and making shit complicated.

Also should mast e be pinned 2x week Along with the cyp or can I get by with one 2.5ML injection per week?

What size needles are ideal for the two?

And lastly, there really isnít any substantial difference between test E and C, right? I decided to go with cyp because I will have a prescription vial of it so I thought Iíd stick to that, unless thereís some reason why the Enthate would be better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

Spilt it up the way it makes it the easiest for you to pin but I would do at least 2x week. Itís not a big difference between C and E, it wonít matter, I do Test C and Mast E now for an example.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,060 Posts
    Rep Points

Split it up into 2-3 doses per week to keep levels more stable. Helps with the hormonal acne quite a bit for me.

I typically use a 1" 23g with 3cc barrels unless it's a small amount of thin oil. If I'm doing 1cc or less per shot, I use 1cc barrels and 27g or 25g needles because it's easier to push and smaller is better as long as I'm not moving it around from pushing too hard.

If you do the prop, you can start with say 400/week, and taper it off each shot up to the 2 week mark then stop it. It will increase the fluctuations you have and related sides, but I've done it and it's not bad.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,936 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    I could use some help putting together a good cycle regime using the two. I need to know when and how much to pin.

I was planning on using test cyp and mast E. I was also considering incorporating a vial or two of test prop to the beginning of the cycl to get things moving and levels up faster. Is this a bad idea? How would one dose that?

I want to run 500mgs test cyp per week and 500 mast E, but Iím not sure how to incorporate prop at the start of the cycle or if thatís just being stupid and making shit complicated.

Also should mast e be pinned 2x week Along with the cyp or can I get by with one 2.5ML injection per week?

What size needles are ideal for the two?

And lastly, there really isnít any substantial difference between test E and C, right? I decided to go with cyp because I will have a prescription vial of it so I thought Iíd stick to that, unless thereís some reason why the Enthate would be better.
    Why not maybe TestE with MastE in a blend?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points

All this energy I put into doing my test/mast cycle and I just realized I canít even get Mast atm...

What else could I do for a simple stack? I was hoping for a stack that I wouldnít need to use anything other than clomid and nolvadex with...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    876 Posts
    Rep Points

All this energy I put into doing my test/mast cycle and I just realized I canít even get Mast atm...

What else could I do for a simple stack? I was hoping for a stack that I wouldnít need to use anything other than clomid and nolvadex with...
    Clomid and nolvadex is all I use for pct after any cycle I run.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,652 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post

I wasnít just referring to pct. I meant to take during cycle. I didnít want to mess with having to take camber (so?) or other AIs to control prolactin levels, like Iíve seen recommended in some stacks like test/tren. Just trying to keep it simple.

Would like to pair up two compounds together, one being test and the other is yet to be determined. Other than that just nolva during for gyno prevention and clomid/nolva pct.

suppose I were to use mast H instead (assuming that is available) how would pin that to be equal to 500mg Mast E /wk?

Also are the injectable Dbol doses interchangeable with oral doses? I was thinking 25Mg oral per day but not sure how to to pin the liquid to get similar effects.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,261 Posts
    Rep Points

I wasnít just referring to pct. I meant to take during cycle. I didnít want to mess with having to take camber (so?) or other AIs to control prolactin levels, like Iíve seen recommended in some stacks like test/tren. Just trying to keep it simple.

Would like to pair up two compounds together, one being test and the other is yet to be determined. Other than that just nolva during for gyno prevention and clomid/nolva pct.

suppose I were to use mast H instead (assuming that is available) how would pin that to be equal to 500mg Mast E /wk?

Also are the injectable Dbol doses interchangeable with oral doses? I was thinking 25Mg oral per day but not sure how to to pin the liquid to get similar effects.
    Obviously this will be your first run, so if you really want to keep it simple, stick with a test only cycle

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    Obviously this will be your first run, so if you really want to keep it simple, stick with a test only cycle

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Iím really to add something to the test for a little edge.

Think Iím just going to go with:

Test 4-500 /wk
    Dbol 25Mgs/day for 6-8 Wks
    Nolva 10-20mgs the whole cycle including pct
    Clomid 50mgs/day for 3 weeks for pct

So back to the Question about pinning the liquid Dbol. Would I just pin 50mgs EOD or how would I do that?

Any other ways to minimize the potential bloat with this stack?