• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Another new dude

jdubz0017

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sup uuurbody? Just joined, been reading here for some time and decided to join. I'm 48 and need to get back in shape. Been lifting / working out for most my adult life until last few years. Started taking test c few weeks ago, hoping to get energy up and get started again.

Sup uuurbody? Just joined, been reading here for some time and decided to join. I'm 48 and need to get back in shape. Been lifting / working out for most my adult life until last few years. Started taking test c few weeks ago, hoping to get energy up and get started again.

Welcome! So you’re taking gear and not even lifting atm?

Welcome to ASF!

Sent from The Iron Pile

Welcome to ASF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! So you’re taking gear and not even lifting atm?
Lol Bro said do you even lift

Welcome aboard Bro. Plenty of knowledge between the Brothers and the pinned threads. With that being said, What are your goals,stats and what's good??

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard
OrderSBLabs@protonmail.com

Welcome. Let us know how we can help in any way. We got training logs, programs, and of course "the good shit" in our sub forum. Come on, follow me there!!
GD if that aint cheesy
daf0c3f9486fcebd106ffb3c465f647a.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome you'll love ASF just put in the time and effort

Back