Attention Sponsors and members this is the official list of blacklisted loggers.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 177
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,787
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    338
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,122
    Thanked in
    732 Posts
    Rep Power
    2147594
    Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    #MindlessWork

    IML hooked him up with a tube of pro hormone cream so he would run a log.

    His log sucked monkey nuts. It gave absolutely no information. Gave no anecdotal review. And who the hell knows if the stuff works.

    That log was a total scam.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In his defense he just used the cream for LHJO to gay porn.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,108
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    391
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,184
    Thanked in
    599 Posts
    Rep Power
    2034919
    Thanks for posting this. As Iím coming up on a log opportunity, this has given me pause. Accountability is a good thing.

    For a full price list email: OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,597
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,373
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,511
    Thanked in
    946 Posts
    Rep Power
    1571794
    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    #2 Stinkfingerdelux

    We hooked him up with a good supply of DHB and he abandoned his log last year and left us high and dry. His wife found out he was on steroids and he had to throw it away. I still see him looking for gear all the time but I wouldnít let this guy run a log for anything ever again.
    Let's keep the talk of my old lady outta ur mouth.

    I still got the gear. Just started getting better with my health issues. Got my test. Waiting for steroidify to td my deca. Told u fuckers I was gonna make right with ya once my health issue cleared up.
    Then u make up stories that I got caught and threw it away..
    Fuck that.
    After work. I'll upload a Pic of the "gear I threw away"


    Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Twistedgto RAT parrot Quote: second grade dribble, lies, contradictions, straight ignorance, utter stupidity

    Response:
    You are definitely the dumbass, the idiot, the hypocrite, the RAT, the scumbag and the Parrot. You didnt come up with shit. There are no original thoughts in your empty head bitch.
    You are not to be trusted as you are a RAT scumbag liar and a hypocrite. All you do is post ignorance and lies and oh, did I say you are a RAT?
    YOU are the one with mental issues and YOU want me here. I had not posted in a few weeks like I said I would and you lack the self-control to keep my name out of your posts. I am in your head even though I don't post here you mentally fucked parrot RAT. Bwahahha.
    ASF, take a good look at the Parrot Rat twisted and proceed with caution before dealing with him. He is a liar and a scumbag and a RAT.
    Final thought bitch, you keep calling me here, I will keep answering. And dont play victim and cry wolf while asking people for help because you claim I am stalking you. YOU are the one who started this and keeps calling for me to come here. You are no victim. YOU ARE a RAT bitch parrot.

    - - - Updated - - -

    No answers huh RAT gto? Why again did you receive samples when your name was not on the list? Why all of the sudden sample and shill a source here when you've never done it? Why make such an ignorant review that only noobs would fall for and then chime in on others horrible reviews?
    Don't worry RAT, I know. You are a rat parrot uneducated ignorant scumbag. You can't help how dumb you are and you can't help bringing up my name in your posts just like you can't help your lies and constant contradictions in your posts. Thanks for calling for me to come back bitch. I was done but if it means warning noobs what a piece of shit you are, I am in. How is your bud XSbobber these days? Oh nevermind, I know you Rat. Those who associate with filth are filth. Thing is I think XSbobber was ok until he associated with you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    ASF. a warning for you, especially noobs. In addition to being a liar and a scumbag, Twisted is a RAT. Deal with this uneducated ignorant parrot RAT at your own peril.
    Twisted is a piece of shit bottom feeding scumbag. I have proof of Twisted being a rat but I will not post here. Whether you believe me or not, I donít care, I just hope you are not burned by this ignorant scumbag high school dropout piece of shit.
    Donít say I didnít warn you. This board has too much heat with Twisted and anyone that has been over at Meso and numerous other boards has seen what Admin is about and the documents to prove it.
    Too many people here that will turn on members in a heartbeat. A lot of good guys here though too, so again, good luck. Be smart. Remember, Twisted is the dumbest motherfucker on the planet and a proven RAT.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    14,900
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15,549
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,724
    Thanked in
    7,978 Posts
    Rep Power
    2147702
    ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    12,151
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,632
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    875
    Thanked in
    627 Posts
    Rep Power
    2147695
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarpill View Post
    Twistedgto RAT parrot Quote: second grade dribble, lies, contradictions, straight ignorance, utter stupidity

    Response:
    You are definitely the dumbass, the idiot, the hypocrite, the RAT, the scumbag and the Parrot. You didnt come up with shit. There are no original thoughts in your empty head bitch.
    You are not to be trusted as you are a RAT scumbag liar and a hypocrite. All you do is post ignorance and lies and oh, did I say you are a RAT?
    YOU are the one with mental issues and YOU want me here. I had not posted in a few weeks like I said I would and you lack the self-control to keep my name out of your posts. I am in your head even though I don't post here you mentally fucked parrot RAT. Bwahahha.
    ASF, take a good look at the Parrot Rat twisted and proceed with caution before dealing with him. He is a liar and a scumbag and a RAT.
    Final thought bitch, you keep calling me here, I will keep answering. And dont play victim and cry wolf while asking people for help because you claim I am stalking you. YOU are the one who started this and keeps calling for me to come here. You are no victim. YOU ARE a RAT bitch parrot.

    - - - Updated - - -

    No answers huh RAT gto? Why again did you receive samples when your name was not on the list? Why all of the sudden sample and shill a source here when you've never done it? Why make such an ignorant review that only noobs would fall for and then chime in on others horrible reviews?
    Don't worry RAT, I know. You are a rat parrot uneducated ignorant scumbag. You can't help how dumb you are and you can't help bringing up my name in your posts just like you can't help your lies and constant contradictions in your posts. Thanks for calling for me to come back bitch. I was done but if it means warning noobs what a piece of shit you are, I am in. How is your bud XSbobber these days? Oh nevermind, I know you Rat. Those who associate with filth are filth. Thing is I think XSbobber was ok until he associated with you.
    Lol.....straight maniac you think your all empowered and can tell people what to do and ask why !! You loser

    You suffer from some serious mental issues and you think control shit ...you dont control shit you faggot ...I will always call you out when its fit....your funny and its sad you have no control at all and it kills you because your a control freak ....its ok you learn a thing or two dealing with me .....I school bitch ass faggots like you

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Twistedgto RAT parrot Quote: second grade dribble, lies, contradictions, straight ignorance, utter stupidity

    Response
    You called again idiot RAT parrot? How about answering the questions instead of deflecting you RAT. Too many words for you to read huh? I wonder why when I dont post here you still post my name. I am in your head and I own you bitch, bwhhahahahahha.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    12,151
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,632
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    875
    Thanked in
    627 Posts
    Rep Power
    2147695
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarpill View Post
    Twistedgto RAT parrot Quote: second grade dribble, lies, contradictions, straight ignorance, utter stupidity

    Response
    You called again idiot RAT parrot? How about answering the questions instead of deflecting you RAT. Too many words for you to read huh? I wonder why when I dont post here you still post my name. I am in your head and I own you bitch, bwhhahahahahha.
    No no wacko I own you! You come full retard when I post everytime like faggot fighting for that last dick at closin time ....your dumb as fuck ....who the fuck you think you are asking sponsors why they gave someone samples? Or asking me why I got the samples lol.....you really think you matter that much your a douche bag living your mama basement and best friend is pedro ....so you have no standing here or at home ....

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Twistedgto RAT parrot Quote: second grade dribble, lies, contradictions, straight ignorance, utter stupidity

    Response
    You called again idiot RAT parrot? How about answering the questions instead of deflecting you RAT. Too many words for you to read huh? I wonder why when I dont post here you still post my name. I am in your head and I own you bitch, bwhhahahahahha. Still can't get over me. bwhwhahha- I own you RAT

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,134
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,644
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    996
    Thanked in
    575 Posts
    Rep Power
    239792
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarpill View Post

    - - - Updated - - -

    Twisted is a piece of shit bottom feeding scumbag. I have proof of Twisted being a rat but I will not post here. Whether you believe me or not, I donít care, I just hope you are not burned by this ignorant scumbag high school dropout piece of shit.
    Why did you decide to not post proof?

    Afraid it might make you look bad or crazy??? Lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #41
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    In this game, I believe there are lines you dont cross. While I dont have many boundaries, posting this is out of character for me. The best I can do is warn people.
    The RAT Twisted thinks I care about a 'standing' on a steroid board. I don't. I do care about the good people on these boards and their safety.
    It is about harm reduction for me. I know you were at Meso, you know what that is about. Bottom line is if you get tight with this scumbag, you will get his fleas.
    Search around though, if you look hard enough, you will find this proof for free.

    Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    Why did you decide to not post proof?

    Afraid it might make you look bad or crazy??? Lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    12,151
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,632
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    875
    Thanked in
    627 Posts
    Rep Power
    2147695
    Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    Why did you decide to not post proof?

    Afraid it might make you look bad or crazy??? Lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Because there is no proof ...hes reaching and it kills him he isnt controlling this situation...first I was apollo ...then its I cant break 200lbs and waste gear....now its a rat .....he has no proof because hes a dumb fuck thats why and doesnt know what hes talking about lolz....hes butt hurt and melted because Im schooling his faggot ass .....

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    12,151
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,632
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    875
    Thanked in
    627 Posts
    Rep Power
    2147695
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarpill View Post
    In this game, I believe there are lines you dont cross. While I dont have many boundaries, posting this is out of character for me. The best I can do is warn people.
    The RAT Twisted thinks I care about a 'standing' on a steroid board. I don't. I do care about the good people on these boards and their safety.
    It is about harm reduction for me. I know you were at Meso, you know what that is about. Bottom line is if you get tight with this scumbag, you will get his fleas.
    Search around though, if you look hard enough, you will find this proof for free.
    You care about peoples safety here on board ....you threatened people and wished death on their families ....you are one crazy ass mother fucker and thats not crazy mother fucker thats a good thing you are actually coo coo bird .....

  14. #44
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    I own you RAT Parrot. Bwhahahah
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    You care about peoples safety here on board ....you threatened people and wished death on their families ....you are one crazy ass mother fucker and thats not crazy mother fucker thats a good thing you are actually coo coo bird .....
    - - - Updated - - -

    Twistedgto RAT parrot Quote: second grade dribble, lies, contradictions, straight ignorance, utter stupidity

    Response
    You called again idiot RAT parrot? How about answering the questions instead of deflecting you RAT. Too many words for you to read huh? I wonder why when I dont post here you still post my name. I am in your head and I own you bitch, bwhhahahahahha. Still can't get over me. bwhwhahha- I own you RAT

  15. #45
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Another example of your hypocrisy but I bet you are too ignorant to even know what I am talking about you RAT. bwhwhwhahha- I love how you just can't get over me.
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Because there is no proof ...hes reaching and it kills him he isnt controlling this situation...first I was apollo ...then its I cant break 200lbs and waste gear....now its a rat .....he has no proof because hes a dumb fuck thats why and doesnt know what hes talking about lolz....hes butt hurt and melted because Im schooling his faggot ass .....

Similar Threads

  1. Attention all Sponsors
    By custom in forum The Pit
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-14-2019, 08:13 PM
  2. Attention all REPS and Sponsors!
    By Montego1 in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-09-2016, 12:31 PM
  3. Attention Sponsors
    By little leg sally in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-08-2015, 04:44 PM
  4. Attention Sponsors
    By Warriorblaze in forum The Pit
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-20-2014, 08:41 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 03:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums