Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tennis elbow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Tennis elbow

I’ve got a serious case of tennis elbow or something. Last year it happened to my right arm doing hammer curls and I heard a huge pop. It took months to heal and this year I injured the other arm. It’s not as bad and is getting better but still get soreness and pain with certain workouts. The pain used to shoot all the way down to my forearm and fingers. I’ve tried a tennis elbow band but don’t seem it really works. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do or how to heal it quicker? I’m bout to start some HGH hoping that may help lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GymGod View Post
    I’ve got a serious case of tennis elbow or something. Last year it happened to my right arm doing hammer curls and I heard a huge pop. It took months to heal and this year I injured the other arm. It’s not as bad and is getting better but still get soreness and pain with certain workouts. The pain used to shoot all the way down to my forearm and fingers. I’ve tried a tennis elbow band but don’t seem it really works. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do or how to heal it quicker? I’m bout to start some HGH hoping that may help lol
    Have you tried bpc 157 and tb500 in addition to the hgh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points

I had pretty bad case of tendonitis in both of my elbows last year..... I used BPC-157 and it worked miracles. I didn't even add the TB-500 to the mix as most people suggested. Supposedly the two used together is REALLY great, but the BPC worked alone for me. It has a short half life and needs to be injected 3 times per day. I injected ~250mcg (Sub-Q) as close to the pain as possible three times per day. I did this for about 2.5 weeks. Below is a video example of how to reconstitute the peptide. Just remember DO NOT SHAKE THE VIAL. Swirl to mix. Peptides are "fragile"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts
    Rep Points

HGH and Deca always help me with joint pain. But even more important is avoid exercises where you can feel the pain. Usually straight bar curl, and behind the head dumbbell for tricep, will really irritate it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts
    Rep Points

I feel your pain.... A couple years back I had a bad case of tendonitis. I tried everything, ie.. several peptides, and eventually went to my Dr. He gave me two shots of cortisone in my elbow over 3 month period and gave me a band to use religiously. 6-8 month and it started to resolve. One of my worse injuries due to it just nagging at me. Think of death by paper cuts. It wears on you, but stick with it. He had me continue to exercise it, but lighter and less strain. Good luck to you.

LowT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points

I also agree with LowT on his statement above..... you definitely have to find/choose the exercises that don't irritate the injury. And then you may still need to lighten the load a bit. Elbow tendonitis isn't caused by an elbow issue..... it's either in the wrist, or the shoulder (above or below the injury) Usually it's from improper form in the wrist. With your palm facing up, press down on the tip of your ring finger while applying resistance from your finger..... I guarantee you feel that in your elbow. That is a sure indication that it is your flexor tendon from your elbow down to your fingers. Once you get that to heal up, you need to do different exercises to strengthen those tendons. Then you have to use very strict form.....There are shit-tons of videos on you tube on this subject.... I watched em all. LOL. Good luck bro!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,823 Posts
    Rep Points

Amatuer Gynecologist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    219 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry man, was dealing with this shit last year and it sucked. What my doctor recommended and what helped was to use an OTC elbow brace in the gym and when using the arm. Also, applying heat to the area with a heating pad at least once a day to help blood flow. I did it in the late evening while I was lying in bed.
    Sent from an outer space sea lab....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

I have or had bad tennis elbow. Tried everything, wraps, sleeves, creams, and nothing even compares to bpc 157 and tb 500. Within four days of using it, I was back on the bench, doing seated shoulder presses, and reverse flies. I could barely do any of those moves before this. I have been on for about two weeks now, and it's just about gone. I can still feel something when I lift heavy in the above moves, but you are going to have to discipline yourself so you don't reinjure.
    I have never even heard of the two until this injury. I did my research, and was still a little skeptical, but at that point I was willing to try anything. This stuff is definitely a miracle drug.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points

^^^^^^^^ exactly my case ^^^^^^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Jesus christ just release your forearm flexors /extensors. No need to inject anything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,035 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Slayingmetal View Post
    Jesus christ just release your forearm flexors /extensors. No need to inject anything
    You've obviously never had bad tendonitis in your forearms. No therapy or active release works when it gets too bad. Bpc is the most effective outside of having prp done

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

And once you have had it, it can recur. Know your limits. If a certain exercise exacerbates an injury, check your for, reduce weight or try a different exercise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Continue doing unnecessary things brother lol

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    You've obviously never had bad tendonitis in your forearms. No therapy or active release works when it gets too bad. Bpc is the most effective outside of having prp done

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Slayingmetal View Post
    Continue doing unnecessary things brother lol
    Depends on your definition of ďunnecessary thingsĒ if youíve ever experienced an injury or tendinitis to the point where nothing helps bpc and tb seem pretty necessary and also doesnít require a whole lot of effort to take either.