Uncle Z


How do you guys control your blood pressure while on cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    121

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    646667616

    How do you guys control your blood pressure while on cycle

    I've never had an issue before with my blood pressure on a cycle but this time I'm running hot. Anything I can do or take besides going and getting blood pressure meds from a doctor.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Jaxz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2,458

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,057
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,431
    Thanked in
    1,197 Posts
    Rep Points
    33880393

    Cialis my friend will do the trick . 5 to 10 mgs per day

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    121

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    646667616

    I'll sure give it a try, thanks bro.

  4. #4
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,591

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,697
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,556
    Thanked in
    1,786 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Lots of water, fiber, and as mentioned cialis. I have to use cialis daily on lotís of compounds.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Altenator_6's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Louisiana / Texas
    Posts
    309

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    377
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    215
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points
    4148256

    Yep.... Cialis.

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    333

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    208
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Rep Points
    8492932

    As said already.....Cialis


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,778

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,201
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,014
    Thanked in
    2,952 Posts
    Rep Points
    57291150

    Also baby aspirin at night

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    13,788

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14,578
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,685
    Thanked in
    7,105 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Define "running hot". If it is way out of whack, then cialis probably won't be enough to get it back into range. Is it running high because of orals? Are you getting older? You may be at that point you have to choose your health over gains. I won't touch orals any more, just because of BP. You may be able to get by for a time with cialis, baby aspirin, and other OTC supps for awhile.

    Ditching sodium is the #1 thing you can do for bp. Easier said than done, I know.

  9. #9
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,153

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,669
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,525
    Thanked in
    5,106 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    First and foremost fluid intake. Most don't drink enough water period but, if you're having blood pressure issues it could help a lot.

    Stims. Use as little as possible. Especially heavy stim pre workouts and energy drinks.

    Orals and doses. For certain people and certain ages, these things just can't be used without blood pressure issues, especially harsh orals and things like eq and tren. I would lower doses and pulling any orals.

    Estrogen. Blood work might show your having an issue with e2 and its causing some extra water retention. The added fluid I mentioned above will usually flush the water but, you might want to look into your ai situation if e2 is elevated.

    Cialis is an option.

    Baby aspirin will help thin the blood but it doesn't help the cause of the high blood pressure which is often misunderstood.

    Carditone is an amazing product for BP. I was running high for the first time a few cycles back and started using it initially at 2 tabs a day and bp got in rage quickly. After that I used it once daily. There are some guys who have not had success with the product but the Majority I've seen, have.

    Fish oil.

    Also, be sure you're taking care of your kidneys if you're having blood pressure issues. The leading cause of kidney damage in relation to aas users is from prolonged time with elevated blood pressure.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    malfeasance's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,739

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    324
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,932
    Thanked in
    1,328 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by TJRiggs View Post
    I've never had an issue before with my blood pressure on a cycle but this time I'm running hot. Anything I can do or take besides going and getting blood pressure meds from a doctor.
    How old are you?

    Define "running hot."

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    121

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    646667616

    40, never had a problem prior to this cycleand I'm running Injec D-bol. I suspect thats the culprit. The Test and D-bol I have this go around is really good. Strong

    I'm running about 138/90 around that area, my blood pressure is usually perfect I take another med for ADHD so I got to the doctor bout ever 3 months for it and my vitals are always good.

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    121

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    646667616

    Yea, that was my first though Kidneys

  13. #13
    Registered User
    LowTman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,680

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    201
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    406
    Thanked in
    258 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Carditone

    is an amazing product for BP. I was running high for the first time a few cycles back and started using it initially at 2 tabs a day and bp got in rage quickly. After that I used it once daily. There are some guys who have not had success with the product but the Majority I've seen, have.
    Any particular brand?

    LowT

  14. #14
    Registered User
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,941

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,971
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,524
    Thanked in
    3,040 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    First and foremost fluid intake. Most don't drink enough water period but, if you're having blood pressure issues it could help a lot.

    Stims. Use as little as possible. Especially heavy stim pre workouts and energy drinks.

    Orals and doses. For certain people and certain ages, these things just can't be used without blood pressure issues, especially harsh orals and things like eq and tren. I would lower doses and pulling any orals.

    Estrogen. Blood work might show your having an issue with e2 and its causing some extra water retention. The added fluid I mentioned above will usually flush the water but, you might want to look into your ai situation if e2 is elevated.

    Cialis is an option.

    Baby aspirin will help thin the blood but it doesn't help the cause of the high blood pressure which is often misunderstood.

    Carditone is an amazing product for BP. I was running high for the first time a few cycles back and started using it initially at 2 tabs a day and bp got in rage quickly. After that I used it once daily. There are some guys who have not had success with the product but the Majority I've seen, have.

    Fish oil.

    Also, be sure you're taking care of your kidneys if you're having blood pressure issues. The leading cause of kidney damage in relation to aas users is from prolonged time with elevated blood pressure.
    This plus cardio. This is the go to here.

    If that doesn't work, it's time to move on to real BP meds. Start with lisinopril. If that doesn't work, try an ARB like telmisartan. If that doesn't work, or if you're experiencing rapid heart rate with high BP, a beta blocker is what you'll need. There's many out there. I personally like either metoprolol or nebivolol.

  15. #15
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,153

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,669
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,525
    Thanked in
    5,106 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by LowTman View Post
    Any particular brand?

    LowT
    The brand/name is Carditone

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-13-2020, 08:54 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-2019, 07:43 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-26-2017, 01:35 AM
  4. What Blood Pressure numbers are too high for you guys on cycle?
    By DaBeast25 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-24-2016, 11:08 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums