• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blasting under doc’s nose

JaceBon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I’ve been on trt now for a few weeks. Obviously I know I have to wait a little bit so that he can get my dose straightened out but I’m curious what y’all do when it comes time to blast?

i havent told my doc that I have done or am going to just out of fear he’ll report to my insurance. I have a funny feeling he knows but I’m gonna pretend he doesn’t. How long of a window between blood work do I need to do a 12 week blast? Or can I just blast and skip the last shot or two before my blood work?

I’d appreciate not being called a dumbass ahead of time 😅

6wks to let levels stabilize. OR...you can skip pinning for a couple of weeks prior to labs. I knew this and still got caught at times, so good luck. Playing "hide the cycle from the doc" gets old. You can also use shorter esters while cycling to help cut down the "return to normal" time.

Yeah I’m definitely gonna stick to short esters next time but I didn’t expect to be put on TrT so soon lol I thought ai’d have 6 months to do this last long ester.

Like I said I’m gonna wait until I’m on a stable dose to do it but glad the “skip a pin” method wasn’t a dumb idea. That should help me get past it. Thanks for the advice, very helpful! 👍🏻

Minimum 4 weeks ... but longer is better.

So this discussion also brings up another wuestion: what’s some of your techniques for temporarily lowering Test levels for blood work? I know not getting any slee the night before the blood work will help, but do you guys got anything else?

and no matter what you always say you did your last pin 2-3 days prior to labs so he will expect a high result, it will not cover 2000 but 1000 - 1200 would be acceptable, thats where I was 3 days in on 200mg a week...:coffee:

So this discussion also brings up another wuestion: what’s some of your techniques for temporarily lowering Test levels for blood work? I know not getting any slee the night before the blood work will help, but do you guys got anything else?

Those little tricks really only apply to natural test levels. Exogenous test is always being released into the body. Being overly hydrated (drink *lots* of water) is about the only thing you can do that will help to an extent. But it's not going to work magic.

My TRT is monitored by by Primary Physician. He knows nothing so if there’s any issue with my test being high “ oh yeah my last injection was two days ago”. I do leave at least 8 weeks between his bloodtest and anything that’s not Testosterone 😆 just in case.

I do have a feeling he’ll buy the “pinned two days ago” thing. My doctor can be cool, but unfortunately idt cool enough to be in the loop.

so on top of 8 weeks in between- drink shitloads of water, claim pin was 2 days ago and maybe not sleep the night before. Cool. Thanks for the quick replies guys!

IML Gear Cream!
My TRT doc has me on 200mg EW and I pin usually 250mg weekly (125 M and 125 TH). I stop about 10 days before my blood work and I also tell them I pinned the previous Thursday (I do my blood draws first half of the week every 4 months).

I took low dose tbol to lower my test levels 2 weeks from my initial blood work

I dialed in my T-prop, T-Cyp &c. levels and how fast they cleared by using on of those online blood test places that does not inform your doctor. I know to the day when I can get blood tests for my physician but it took a few mail-in tests and a few months of work.

Back