LOCAL SLUT
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,445 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Lol...move the goalposts much? You know it happened....I know it happened....we also know it is HIGHLY unlikely anyone will end up in prison.

Hunter's signature is on the receipts at the computer shop that turned over his laptop(s). Hunter's signature is on the gun application form...the one where he also lied about drug use. They have him admitting to the gun, it being ditched in a dumpster a short way from a school, etc, etc. And those are the "little" things. And he still won't be punished. Does it not bother you in the least that the SECRET SERVICE conspired to hide the whole gun debacle? Secret service that he wasn't entitled to at the time? But hey, just another drug user with an illegal gun. The "gun control" lobby is only interested in taking your guns if you're an honest tax paying citizen. If this was you or me, we'd be hanging by our balls in a cell. Are you into that? I'm not.
    kilsong must be trolling cause I just can't believe he is this naÔve and stupid.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

Most loved gay guy on ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    814 Posts
    Rep Points

By now u know I'm clearly NOT stupid or a troll.
    Thank you.
    :: prudence ::

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    kilsong must be trolling cause I just can't believe he is this naÔve and stupid.
    It has to be an absolutely beautiful, relaxing and care-free existence to just believe what your government and state media tell you to believe. When did Americans become so Chinese?

To believe that Joe Biden is some sort of saint and that he and Hunter never did anything illegal, or at the very least HIGHLY unethical, is the epitome of ignorance. I donít know what other proof you need. The lack of a conviction is hardly a lack of proof.

Kilsong, no bullshit, you and the other democrats gotta stop giving your heroes passes. Kamala Harris is having her little bullshit book handed to all the little border jumpers and no one on your side so much as even calls her out for it. Trump mentions that he owns a golf course in a public setting and the state media has a brain aneurysm. Itís a bad look for you guys.

Say what you want about Trump, he got harassed for 5 YEARS and is still being harassed by literally every investigative agency we have in this country, and foreign ones too. Heís fuckin clean bud, otherwise weíd all know about it. There was literally a tv show on Vice trying to dig dirt up on him, and obviously they never succeeded.

How about someone, anyone, investigate that lowlife mother fucker Joe and his son? I promise you, heís not clean, everybody knows it, so nobody will even go there because then something will have to be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    392 Posts
    Rep Points

Imagine a world where you are told by crooks that other people are crooks (which may also be true) yet you think the first group of crooks are infallible humans with nothing but altruistic motives. That is the world you all live in. Rudy is a POS period.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm sorry Kil, I swear your post wasn't on my feed. How do I take mine down ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    814 Posts
    Rep Points

Too late...my feeling are hurt already..send more noods.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Let's see how deep his loyalty to Trump actually is now.
    https://nypost.com/2021/04/28/federa...nyc-apartment/
    Why does Gullianni have a place in the Ukraine ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry I'm out of it, just drove 7 hours. Goodnight.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    Imagine a world where you are told by crooks that other people are crooks (which may also be true) yet you think the first group of crooks are infallible humans with nothing but altruistic motives. That is the world you all live in. Rudy is a POS period.
    Lol project much? So somehow Rudy is worse than Hunter? Or Joe for that matter?

So youíre ok with your President openly peddling influence as Vice President for ďcompaniesĒ with ties to foreign adversaries? I guess so, because itís has been VERY credibly alleged and you and your ilk continue to refuse to acknowledge it.

But we were all supposed to take the Trump/Russia investigation seriously? Lol the house literally impeached Trump for essentially attempting to investigate the Bidens. And if anyone in congress even makes the claim that perhaps the 2020 election wasnít completely on the up and up (which is basically an inversion of the narrative pedaled about Trump since 2016), theyíre labeled as a seditionist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow, the Biden administration has sunk to using the federal government as Nazis rounding up political adversaries.

Even as China openly taunts war in Bidens face.

This is a brand new low for America.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Rep Points

What provable thing did the Biden's do??
    I'll wait.
    Not proven yet but yeah and this is from politico which is left leaning so can't really dispute considering they also do have a high rating on factual reporting.

I could have pulled it from many other sources but figured you would want it from somewhere you might consider credible.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...ens-gun-477879

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/politico/

Being a crackhead he obviously lied on the FFL to even obtain the gun and the secret service seems to be involved in covering it up?

Let's not delude ourselves that the bidens are corrupt as hell and have the right people covering their ass.

Hunter smoked how much parmesan cheese while carpet farming for crack?

You can look that interview up if you choose as I'm not your google search engine.

The rest of the things that were stated in this thread or most at least are easily verifiable as well if you care to pull your head out of the sand.

Ostrich syndrome?

I know you're an intelligent guy and actually aren't trolling, believe what you say etc but wonder why you don't do a little more looking into things that are relatively easy to find if you actually want to know.

Oh yeah, the only good Dead album is Workingman's Dead

Show's were fun though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    898 Posts
    Rep Points

Wheres the proof he's a pedophile?
    You didnt see the site Kilsong that was up for a brief moment until Big-Tech hid it?

Pretty disgusting stuff...
    ~
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    814 Posts
    Rep Points

As I've said numerous times.. I am no fan of Biden or any politician for that matter.
    Is Biden dirty?
    Of course. Maybe more or maybe less than others.
    Who knows?
    I voted for him, because I didn't approve of Trump's handling of all things America.
    Id love nothing more for them to expose all of these criminals.
    But to say Trump is 100% innocent of all the allegations - - BEFORE THEY EVEN GET FULLY INVESTIGATED--is foolish at best.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts
    Rep Points

As I've said numerous times.. I am no fan of Biden or any politician for that matter.
    Is Biden dirty?
    Of course. Maybe more or maybe less than others.
    Who knows?
    I voted for him, because I didn't approve of Trump's handling of all things America.
    Id love nothing more for them to expose all of these criminals.
    But to say Trump is 100% innocent of all the allegations - - BEFORE THEY EVEN GET FULLY INVESTIGATED--is foolish at best.
    I can't understand why anyone would have voted for Trump in 2016 but voted for Biden in 2020. If you have any understanding of the issues that Trump ran on in 2016, and chose to vote for him, then you should have understood that to vote for Biden was a complete return to Obama, and what would have been Hillary policies. People's ignorance to this is MADDENING.

The Biden administration has not offered up one original solution to a fucking thing. We can go down the list here...

Economy/Taxes - Hillary would have increased regulations and taxes. Trump did the opposite. Biden is increasing regulations and attempting to raise taxes.

Immigration - Trump wanted to strong arm neighboring nations into controlling the flow of people by threatening to withdraw existing foreign aid money. Biden wants to increase the foreign aid allowances, therefore encouraging bad behavior and essentially changing nothing as this has been the approach for decades and hasn't worked.

Foreign Policy (NATO allies) - Trump wanted to force our NATO partners to actually honor their EXISTING budgetary commitments, and perhaps get them to increase them. Biden wants to go back to "not punishing our allies" and "restoring our position of leadership around the world".. aka "don't worry about it guys, we'll take care of the bill". Expecting people to pay for what amounts to their OWN DEFENSE is not bullying, it's not being a sucker.

Foreign Policy (adversarial nations) - It's no secret that the Biden admin wants to basically undo all of Trumps actions on pressure on Iran. The Afghanistan pull-out is a token anti-war gesture. Adversarial nations were afraid of the Trump admin's relative unpredictability as far as use of force was concerned. That's no longer the case.

Free Trade - Trump put a stop to it. Biden, just wait for it, it's coming back. England is being sidelined and the Biden admin has spoke of the return of multilateralism aka FREE TRADE AGREEMENTS AND GLOBAL TREATIES LIKE NATO, IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL AND THE PARIS CLIMATE ACCORD!!! Why do we need multilateralism? - The Washington Post

Domestic Policy (race relations) - Trump = equality of opportunity. Biden/Obama/Hillary = equality of outcome (racism/divisiveness)

Domestic Policy (COVID) - Trump = get back to normal. Biden = never get back to normal, where 20 masks at once.

Honestly, I can go on all day but I think you get the picture.

In summary, you say you chose Hillary over Trump in 2016, and I would have to ask why. Hillary promised to continue Obama/Bush/Clinton policies and Trump promised not to, and he kept his promise. Biden promised to undo what Trump did. So in my mind Biden = Hillary.

Am I missing something here? I don't think I am... I'm pretty sure you are though...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    814 Posts
    Rep Points

Again.. I chose Trump over Hilary because he was the lesser of two evils.
    His border wall and having Mexico pay for it sealed the deal.
    I drank the cool aide.
    He failed on that.
    Then he started in with the anti gay laws.
    It was downhill from there.
    How could I in good conscience vote again for him?