Primo trt

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Primo trt

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Frankdoz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2,047

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    751
    Thanked in
    595 Posts
    Rep Points
    16070745

    Primo trt

    Who asss this to their trt and how much does it raise your test on blood with ? Is it like test on bloods?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Frankdoz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2,047

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    751
    Thanked in
    595 Posts
    Rep Points
    16070745

    Adds


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    982

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    126
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    561
    Thanked in
    368 Posts
    Rep Points
    12463440

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankdoz View Post
    Who asss this to their trt and how much does it raise your test on blood with ? Is it like test on bloods?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brother TRT is testosterone replacement therapy , so is only testosterone .

  4. #4
    Registered User
    christiantt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    480

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    282
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    342
    Thanked in
    221 Posts
    Rep Points
    5548513

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankdoz View Post
    Who asss this to their trt and how much does it raise your test on blood with ? Is it like test on bloods?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I haven't drawn bloods while adding primo to my trt regimen, so I don't have a baseline to compare to.

    Buuuutttt, I can say that adding 100/wk primo to my trt has kept me leaner easier; strength maintaining and gaining at an increased level; and overall just feeling better. It's like trt plus. I have been doing this protocol for just about two months and will run a little more and then do bloods and assess from there.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    FM19's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    299

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    267
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    223
    Thanked in
    148 Posts
    Rep Points
    4377718

    Good timing, I'm currently on 280mg primo weekly and 350mg test C weekly and my test came back at 2700 (last week) and my estrogen was at 27 (I don't take AIs). Just started DHB so we'll see where that takes it.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    FM19's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    299

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    267
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    223
    Thanked in
    148 Posts
    Rep Points
    4377718

    Just logged into quest to confirm - 2778 ng/dl total test and estradiol at 28 pg/ml. I do pin every day as it keeps my estrogen down and don't need AIs. 50mg Test C. And 40mg Primo E.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    deathrattle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    333

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    99
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points
    1448831506

    Quote Originally Posted by FM19 View Post
    Just logged into quest to confirm - 2778 ng/dl total test and estradiol at 28 pg/ml. I do pin every day as it keeps my estrogen down and don't need AIs. 50mg Test C. And 40mg Primo E.
    Hmm im wondering if you took your trt shot twice a week what your estrogen reading would be. I hear Primo interferes with the conversation of test to estrogen so it almost acts like an AI.

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,035

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,471
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    198
    Thanked in
    149 Posts
    Rep Points
    1057040572

    Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    I haven't drawn bloods while adding primo to my trt regimen, so I don't have a baseline to compare to.

    Buuuutttt, I can say that adding 100/wk primo to my trt has kept me leaner easier; strength maintaining and gaining at an increased level; and overall just feeling better. It's like trt plus. I have been doing this protocol for just about two months and will run a little more and then do bloods and assess from there.
    Im hoping to run it @100 per week as well, any sides on ur hematocrit and hemoglobin

    Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone with experience....PIP 100mg Primo vs 200mg Primo
    By Hex Mad House in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2016, 12:46 PM
  2. What do you like better primo ace or primo depot?
    By TheChosen1Speaks in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-17-2016, 07:21 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2015, 12:53 PM
  4. UGL Primo vs Pharma Primo
    By Tong Po in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-19-2014, 09:15 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-15-2013, 01:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums