Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,848 Posts
    Rep Points

IML Gear Cream log

So the admin gave me the chance to try Gear cream. Iíll be starting my log Thursday or Friday forsure but I do have a few questions.

First, does it matter where I rub this cream?
    Second, How many weeks will one bottle last?
    Third, I do a lot of water activities. How long should I wait to go in the water after rubbing it on?

I will make a separate thread sometime this week for my log.

Thx Admin!

Last edited by XOTG85; 04-27-2021 at 03:19 PM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,085 Posts
    Rep Points

Nice touchdown

The GEAR is an amazing blend of several prohormones, not the ones they called 'prohormones" that were active steroids like DMZ or MSTEN, but these are the Andros, and they convert to a variety of hormones, DHT, Test, and 1 test for starters.

Each bottle has 100 pumps, so depending how you dose it, depends how long it lasts. Most people use 4 pumps a day, 2 in am and 2 in aftn is def solid

If you go in the water, you want to wait to apply after the water, or time so that each application is on the skin 4-6 hours minimum

Since it is a topical, this is superior to oral in terms of absorption. You want to apply to the chest, shoulders, arms, abs, or even the quads. Preferably after a hot shower and even better, studies show that if you shave (damaged skin) absorbs topicals even better, so what I like to do is a light shave of the chest even in the hot shower, get out, dry off and then apply.

These are pharmaceutical grade and spread smooth with no smell.

I'd allow 3-5 minutes for it to settle before putting clothes on.

This product is phenomenal on top of HRT, or even to replace it. It is suppressive.

Enjoy your run sir.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,848 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for all the info brother!! Iím going to do four pumps a day for 50 dayís. Maybe if the head Jew likes my log Iíll blast it to 10 weekís . Iím currently only using 1ml of our EP Test/Deca blend 250test/200 Deca each week. So if anything happens it will be mainly from this product.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,085 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    Thanks for all the info brother!! Iím going to do four pumps a day for 50 dayís. Maybe if the head Jew likes my log Iíll blast it to 10 weekís . Iím currently only using 1ml of our EP Test/Deca blend 250test/200 Deca each week. So if anything happens it will be mainly from this product.
    Awesome , looking forward to the log

Sorry I should have mentioned I work for IML and MuscleGELZ and have for a very long time, which is why I know the products inside and out

Enjoy!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,254 Posts
    Rep Points

Good to see you trying this out...and it's great for me too.
    Show me

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,848 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Good to see you trying this out...and it's great for me too.
    How many pumps are you doing ED?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Awesome , looking forward to the log

Sorry I should have mentioned I work for IML and MuscleGELZ and have for a very long time, which is why I know the products inside and out

Enjoy!
    Ik brother Iíve been here for a week or two 🤣 Thanks for all the help!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    575 Posts
    Rep Points

IML touchdown

So the admin gave me the chance to try Gear cream. Iíll be starting my log Thursday or Friday forsure but I do have a few questions.

Third, I do a lot of water activities. How long should I wait to go in the water after rubbing it on?

Thx Admin!

Iíll follow. Itíll be good to see a REAL log of this stuff after [mention]MindlessWork [/mention] unsuccessful attempt. That one sucked and I had no clue if this stuff really works since Mindless doesnít really workout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

Thx Admin!

Following this! Iíve never heard of gear cream before Iím wicked interested in it now though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRACK ADDICT
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,385 Posts
    Rep Points

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,254 Posts
    Rep Points

How many pumps are you doing ED?

- - - Updated - - -

Ik brother Iíve been here for a week or two 藍 Thanks for all the help!

2 pumps ED, one in AM one in PM.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,663 Posts
    Rep Points

Nice IML TD !! Look forward to your experience

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,848 Posts
    Rep Points

OK guys so here goes. Iíve been back in the gym for 3 week's solid now since my injury in January. I had to have a hemorrhoid removed that was super inflamed and there wasnít any other options. It was literally the worst pain in my life, and some women say itís worse than giving birth. I had to literally go on a liquid diet for two weekís and for about 2 monthís I couldnít even leave the house. When I shit I would literally have to get in the bathtub right after because the pain was overbearing.

I think either week seven or eight I started having really bad pain and fever. I went to my doctor and he said I had an abscess on my anal wall. I was to the point of being septic and had to have emergency surgery right then and there. So I had to start the whole process over after they opened the wound up. They then put a drain plug (Seton I think) in my ass and I was down for another 5 weekís. Iíve literally lost 15 pounds of muscle at this point or more. I also have been taking pain killers and Valiumís like skittles. To this day I still have not had the drain took out because they need to still perform whatís called a fisser I believe. I canít have the surgery until middle of June because my wounds are still not healed all the way. My doctor has released me but says I need to stay away from squats and deadlifts. Iím trying to work around my legs and do a lot of light weight and high reps with leg press and extensions. I have Kicked the pain pills, and Iím back at work full time. This has been the hardest time in my life as far as pain management. I hope nobody has to deal with what I have gone through.

Iíve been on TRT all the time with some HGH at 3-4iu 3-5 times a week. I just started EuroPharmacies Test/Deca blend 1ml each week.

https://unclez.ru/ep-gold/661-blend-...l-ep-gold.html

I think I will stay at this dosage until I get more size back naturally sort of LOL. I will use the gear cream at four pumps each day and hopefully get a good jump start. I actually just used the first dosage and itís very absorbing and odorless. I want to thank iron mag labs for this opportunity and Iíll try to get some pictures up this week at some point. Please be kind lol.
    Last edited by XOTG85; 04-30-2021 at 06:53 AM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,848 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry the messages is so jumbled. Iím working nights and just got off of work. Thanks for checking out my sob story, but now itís time to kick ass.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,663 Posts
    Rep Points

OK guys so here goes. Iíve been back in the gym for 3 week's solid now since my injury in January. I had to have a hemorrhoid removed that was super inflamed and there wasnít any other options. It was literally the worst pain in my life, and some women say itís worse than giving birth. I had to literally go on a liquid diet for two weekís and for about 2 monthís I couldnít even leave the house. When I shit I would literally have to get in the bathtub right after because the pain was overbearing.

I think either week seven or eight I started having really bad pain and fever. I went to my doctor and he said I had an abscess on my anal wall. I was to the point of being septic and had to have emergency surgery right then and there. So I had to start the whole process over after they opened the wound up. They then put a drain plug (Seton I think) in my ass and I was down for another 5 weekís. Iíve literally lost 15 pounds of muscle at this point or more. I also have been taking pain killers and Valiumís like skittles. To this day I still have not had the drain took out because they need to still perform whatís called a fisser I believe. I canít have the surgery until middle of June because my wounds are still not healed all the way. My doctor has released me but says I need to stay away from squats and deadlifts. Iím trying to work around my legs and do a lot of light weight and high reps with leg press and extensions. I have Kicked the pain pills, and Iím back at work full time. This has been the hardest time in my life as far as pain management. I hope nobody has to deal with what I have gone through.

Iíve been on TRT all the time with some HGH at 3-4iu 3-5 times a week. I just started EuroPharmacies Test/Deca blend 1ml each week.

https://unclez.ru/ep-gold/661-blend-...l-ep-gold.html

I think I will stay at this dosage until I get more size back naturally sort of LOL. I will use the gear cream at four pumps each day and hopefully get a good jump start. I actually just used the first dosage and itís very absorbing and odorless. I want to thank iron mag labs for this opportunity and Iíll try to get some pictures up this week at some point. Please be kind lol.
    Damn, that is quite an ordeal! I watched my uncle just prep for a colonoscopy and he hates it. I had my jaw wired shut and only could drink my meals . Totally sucked ! Glad that is all over with and wish you well on returning. I love the mg/ml on that blend . My two favorite power builder oils.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,254 Posts
    Rep Points

Lets go get it!
    Show me