IML Gear Cream log

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 89 of 89
  1. #76
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    167

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    50
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points
    680100

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    Shoulders actually yesterday

    DB shoulder press

    40x12, 55x12, 70x12, 80,12, 60x15, 55x12

    Upright Rows, smith machine

    90x15, 115x12x2 90x12

    db lateral
    15x12 20x10 15x12 10x20


    Plate raises 35x10x3

    Reverse flyís
    130x12x4

    Cardio 20min uphill walking

    I feel great!!! pumps are insane libido is up and I feel great overall. I think this product definitely frees up your free testosterone. Gains are similar to EPISTANE in my opinion but with better libido response. One more week to go as I get surgery on 27th or 26. Iíll post pics the day before.
    So definitely feeling the extra from the cream? I was thinking of giving this a go on top of my TRT. Any issues with skin or anything? Irritation? Glad to see you are doing well and working out hard!

  2. #77
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,927

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,982
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,836
    Thanked in
    1,974 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147030476

    Quote Originally Posted by Main3iac10 View Post
    So definitely feeling the extra from the cream? I was thinking of giving this a go on top of my TRT. Any issues with skin or anything? Irritation? Glad to see you are doing well and working out hard!
    No bro, and like you Iím on TrT 4 life. I definitely notice the increase in libido which tells me I need to add daily DHEA into my TRT regimen. The pumps are really nice and definitely had strength gains and some fat loss. I used 4 pumps each day but kind of curious if I get another bottle what 2 pumps each day would do. Gains are similar to Halo or EpI imho.

    No skin irritations whatsoever and itís very absorbing. I leave the bottle in my bathroom and use each time I brush my teeth. Itís easier then taking a pill. Iím definitely buying a bottle or two.

  3. #78
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,927

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,982
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,836
    Thanked in
    1,974 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147030476

    Chest

    Incline bench press
    135x20
    185x12
    225x12
    255x10

    DB bench press

    55x20
    75x25
    90x15
    100x12

    flys DB incline

    25x12
    35x12
    40x12
    25x12

    burnout on fly machine 130x15 slow

    cable crossover
    4 sets 10-12 reps

    push-ups 200
    sets of 25 1 min rest in between sets

    I actually went to a bachelor party Friday night for a buddy getting married. I actually didnít drink to much, but I ate uncontrollably. They had fried seafood platters, pasta dishes galore at the restaurant we went to before the bar but Iím ashamed. I will post ending pics coming up this week as Iím almost out on day 25 I think Iíll have 0 left. I might pull the top off and try to get every drop out.

  4. #79
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,927

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,982
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,836
    Thanked in
    1,974 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147030476




    Well here it goes as promised. I just used my last dose. I think my best gains were just some fat loss, and some chest tightness. I still have a long way to go to where I was pre surgery but the train donít stop here. I definitely need my traps, and shoulders back.

    Gear cream is a great product and I really enjoyed the topical part of it. I think itís definitely similar to halo or epi and the DHEA definitely improves libido on TRT. Thanks Admin for this opportunity!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #80
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,282

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,238
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,399
    Thanked in
    3,235 Posts
    Rep Points
    61141150

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post



    Well here it goes as promised. I just used my last dose. I think my best gains were just some fat loss, and some chest tightness. I still have a long way to go to where I was pre surgery but the train donít stop here. I definitely need my traps, and shoulders back.

    Gear cream is a great product and I really enjoyed the topical part of it. I think itís definitely similar to halo or epi and the DHEA definitely improves libido on TRT. Thanks Admin for this opportunity!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Holy Hell dude!! Lats arms look better too. And everything just looks tighter in general. Well fuckin done bro!!

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

  6. #81
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,927

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,982
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,836
    Thanked in
    1,974 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147030476

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Holy Hell dude!! Lats arms look better too. And everything just looks tighter in general. Well fuckin done bro!!

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
    You think so? I just like to be big and bulky and have that brute strength. I did take this pic on a pump too lol. You can best believe this shit works and itís definitely worth $150. I have another one on the way, and Iím hoping to try lean af. I do have surgery to take out the seton on 5/27 but it will be a quick turn around, and my legs definitely need a ton of work still. The fasted cardio every morning on my bike burned fat, I ate only Whole Foods no junk except last Friday. Good shit!

  7. #82
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,713

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29,588
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,530
    Thanked in
    10,669 Posts
    Rep Points
    702986079

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post



    Well here it goes as promised. I just used my last dose. I think my best gains were just some fat loss, and some chest tightness. I still have a long way to go to where I was pre surgery but the train donít stop here. I definitely need my traps, and shoulders back.

    Gear cream is a great product and I really enjoyed the topical part of it. I think itís definitely similar to halo or epi and the DHEA definitely improves libido on TRT. Thanks Admin for this opportunity!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Look Hard and Tight. Always gets the girls libido going when they see a guy with good muscle! Great Job XO

    MAX

  8. #83
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,927

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,982
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,836
    Thanked in
    1,974 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147030476

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Look Hard and Tight. Always gets the girls libido going when they see a guy with good muscle! Great Job XO

    MAX
    Thanks brother!! Time to take them to pound town.

  9. #84
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,812

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,572
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,884
    Thanked in
    1,090 Posts
    Rep Points
    33699552

    Looking good man. Very nice improvement IMO. Appreciate you taking the time to review the cream as well. Your work and gains have definitely spawned my interest.





    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post



    Well here it goes as promised. I just used my last dose. I think my best gains were just some fat loss, and some chest tightness. I still have a long way to go to where I was pre surgery but the train don’t stop here. I definitely need my traps, and shoulders back.

    Gear cream is a great product and I really enjoyed the topical part of it. I think it’s definitely similar to halo or epi and the DHEA definitely improves libido on TRT. Thanks Admin for this opportunity!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #85
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,713

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29,588
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,530
    Thanked in
    10,669 Posts
    Rep Points
    702986079

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    Thanks brother!! Time to take them to pound town.
    Hells yeah. My endgame goal for retirement is to have great abs @ age 60! I realize that seeing so many contests from Bikini-BB-to Strongman. Generally, as Men age they tend to lose their butts and legs as they age while gaining fat around their abdomen. Some are even super buffed out but not all around. Flexibility along with a fully toned core is my ultimate future goal. I donít want to me a marathoner, a huge bodybuilder, I just want that, ď How Can He have a body like that @ 60!Ē build. Also, It will take a very good diet/supplementation/exercise program for that to happen. My papa has to train harder, longer, and the results come a lot slower but he enjoys it like I do. One thing that I will have to integrate more around 40-50 is Yoga. My mom and him both got into it after my eldest sister became a advanced 1000hr certified yoga teacher about 10 yrs ago. Keeps you fluid and balanced, more agile

    Max

  11. #86
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,927

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,982
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,836
    Thanked in
    1,974 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147030476

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Hells yeah. My endgame goal for retirement is to have great abs @ age 60! I realize that seeing so many contests from Bikini-BB-to Strongman. Generally, as Men age they tend to lose their butts and legs as they age while gaining fat around their abdomen. Some are even super buffed out but not all around. Flexibility along with a fully toned core is my ultimate future goal. I donít want to me a marathoner, a huge bodybuilder, I just want that, ď How Can He have a body like that @ 60!Ē build. Also, It will take a very good diet/supplementation/exercise program for that to happen. My papa has to train harder, longer, and the results come a lot slower but he enjoys it like I do. One thing that I will have to integrate more around 40-50 is Yoga. My mom and him both got into it after my eldest sister became a advanced 1000hr certified yoga teacher about 10 yrs ago. Keeps you fluid and balanced, more agile

    Max

    I actually used to do sports yoga and the mobility I gained was amazing. I havenít quite yet hit 40 but Iím definitely not recovering like I did in my 20-early 30ís. I definitely want to be overall well defined as well as I age. I need to take things more seriously.

  12. #87
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,282

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,238
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,399
    Thanked in
    3,235 Posts
    Rep Points
    61141150

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    You think so? I just like to be big and bulky and have that brute strength. I did take this pic on a pump too lol. You can best believe this shit works and itís definitely worth $150. I have another one on the way, and Iím hoping to try lean af. I do have surgery to take out the seton on 5/27 but it will be a quick turn around, and my legs definitely need a ton of work still. The fasted cardio every morning on my bike burned fat, I ate only Whole Foods no junk except last Friday. Good shit!
    Hell yea i think so!! And that's just 25 days. Imagine an 8-12 week run and if you could squat and deadlift for that extra full body activation a day or 2 a week

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

  13. #88
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,927

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,982
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,836
    Thanked in
    1,974 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147030476

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Hell yea i think so!! And that's just 25 days. Imagine an 8-12 week run and if you could squat and deadlift for that extra full body activation a day or 2 a week

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
    Oh itís coming 😃

  14. #89
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,927

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,982
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,836
    Thanked in
    1,974 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147030476

    Stay tuned for my LEAN AF log coming soon

Similar Threads

  1. IML Gear Cream Review
    By MindlessWork in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-17-2021, 05:22 AM
  2. 🔥 IronMag Labs Gear Cream Giveaway!🔥
    By The Admin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2021, 08:11 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2021, 01:17 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2019, 02:22 PM
  5. Cream of wheat vs cream of rice
    By Superman in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2016, 01:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums