Thread: Breakfast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,978 Posts
    Rep Points

Breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Drugsgear View Post
    This should be pretty hot. I am sensitive to spicy food, so I cannot eat it. My friends like it, but I even can't understand that.
    Delicious! I love spice and heat! So many good hot sauces out there. Definitely not for everyone.

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    255 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Delicious! I love spice and heat! So many good hot sauces out there. Definitely not for everyone.

Max
    I agree completely. When I was in the south of China, I kept asking "Is it hot?" They said to me "A little", but every time I felt pain in my mouth. And the Chinese did not understand why, for them it was "Slightly spicy".

We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,978 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree completely. When I was in the south of China, I kept asking "Is it hot?" They said to me "A little", but every time I felt pain in my mouth. And the Chinese did not understand why, for them it was "Slightly spicy".
    Yeah, the Thai and Indian places had stars on the menu from 1-10 and a 3 was about “habanero” Hot! One curry joint had a “13” star and my BB friend tried one bite and was begging on the floor to go to the hospital back at the Hotel. I told him, take the pain! You aren’t gonna die. Lol. So mean! Your right..their scale for hot is a lot different than ours!

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    255 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah, the Thai and Indian places had stars on the menu from 1-10 and a 3 was about “habanero” Hot! One curry joint had a “13” star and my BB friend tried one bite and was begging on the floor to go to the hospital back at the Hotel. I told him, take the pain! You aren’t gonna die. Lol. So mean! Your right..their scale for hot is a lot different than ours!

Max
    Poor fellow. I totally understand him. I once went to the Chinese equivalent of McDonald's in the early days (then I did not know about their love of spicy food yet). I took the first burger I came across and after taking one bite I felt my mouth burning with all the flames of hell. Until the end of the day, my taste buds refused to work.

Drugsgear.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,978 Posts
    Rep Points

Poor fellow. I totally understand him. I once went to the Chinese equivalent of McDonald's in the early days (then I did not know about their love of spicy food yet). I took the first burger I came across and after taking one bite I felt my mouth burning with all the flames of hell. Until the end of the day, my taste buds refused to work.
    You’d like the McDonald’s in Japan. Not hot just different. They put a sauce that is like a mix of teriyaki mayo . Surprised me , I thought it gonna e the same. In Thailand , they make a deep fried shrimp burgers! Good! They also
    Give you packets of this seaweed seasoning to shake your fries in the bag gives them a unique flavor!

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    255 Posts
    Rep Points

You’d like the McDonald’s in Japan. Not hot just different. They put a sauce that is like a mix of teriyaki mayo . Surprised me , I thought it gonna e the same. In Thailand , they make a deep fried shrimp burgers! Good! They also
    Give you packets of this seaweed seasoning to shake your fries in the bag gives them a unique flavor!

Max
    It's cool, I always opt for something out of ordinary. Chinese McDonald's has a chicken paw on a stick. I don't think you've seen anything weirder than that.

Drugsgear.com