• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mrs dnewells progress

dnewell2004

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here is from start to the end of week 5. She's down around 10lbs. She's currently running:

30mg Test P/week split MWF
50mg var/day split am/pm(all her choice. I tried to tell her to 50 is alot but she didn't like the affects from 10-20mg)
2iu HGH/day split am/pm

Black is the beginning purple is 5 weeks inScreenshot_20210427-125720_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20210427-125746_Photos.jpgResized_20210425_083858.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Can I ask... what do you mean she didn’t like the affects on 10-20mg Var? Most I’ve taken is 20mg... couldn’t imagine doing 50mg.

She looks amazing so far. I'd of guessed she was down at least 15~20lbs. Now I'm an ass man and your wife has a very nice booty, But that upper back and arm shot is SEXY AF Bro.. I'm amazed she don't 20mg bro, she f'ing slaying it for only 5wks. My wife took 20 mg split am n pm bout 2 springs ago and I'd say she didn't achieve the same results until around wk 9 or 10.. How does she like the hgh tho??? Just can't get the wife on board with that 1 lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Can I ask... what do you mean she didn’t like the affects on 10-20mg Var? Most I’ve taken is 20mg... couldn’t imagine doing 50mg.
You'd have to ask her. Could have been the brand but she said she didn't feel much. Don't know if she meant strength or what. Shes a grown woman and its her body. and after being together for 21 years I've learned not to argue. She loves the strength at the high doses tho.

She looks amazing so far. I'd of guessed she was down at least 15~20lbs. Now I'm an ass man and your wife has a very nice booty, But that upper back and arm shot is SEXY AF Bro.. I'm amazed she don't 20mg bro, she f'ing slaying it for only 5wks. My wife took 20 mg split am n pm bout 2 springs ago and I'd say she didn't achieve the same results until around wk 9 or 10.. How does she like the hgh tho??? Just can't get the wife on board with that 1 lol

Thanks. I eat that ass whenever I can bro and I agree her upper back and shoulders are ridiculous. I'll post up a better pick of them soon. As far as the HGH she said she hasn't noticed much of a difference.

Thanks. I eat that ass whenever I can bro and I agree her upper back and shoulders are ridiculous. I'll post up a better pick of them soon. As far as the HGH she said she hasn't noticed much of a difference.

What's the goal of the hgh? If it's weight loss, has she tried gh frag instead?

What's the goal of the hgh? If it's weight loss, has she tried gh frag instead?
I'll have to ask her trainer what he's having her take it for. I'll let him know I can get frag

I LOVE IT. I'm an ass eater from way back before eating ass was cool. Hell they call Mr RJ for Rim Job and that's been since the 90s

IML Gear Cream!

After incline and shoulder press
b3c7f3dc57910f6228e5a2710811d8ca.jpg
ac6282ca58b44776ef1fabc5539a6a59.jpg

Sumo day
135x8
185x8
225x8
225x8
225x8
245x8
Dat ass doeView attachment 61045View attachment 61046

Now this Brother fucking gets it!! I mean I gotta agree that ass tho and the fact that she lifts and lifts hard IS SEXY AF. Kudos Dawg Im jelly and I'm slightly intimidated and that shyte Never Ever Happens to Ol Tiny Nutzzzzz!! Y'all keep killing it and don't stop eating that ass bro. Did I mention those fucking stretch pants tho HOLY FUCK I LOVE THIS THREAD

Now this Brother fucking gets it!! I mean I gotta agree that ass tho and the fact that she lifts and lifts hard IS SEXY AF. Kudos Dawg Im jelly and I'm slightly intimidated and that shyte Never Ever Happens to Ol Tiny Nutzzzzz!! Y'all keep killing it and don't stop eating that ass bro. Did I mention those fucking stretch pants tho HOLY FUCK I LOVE THIS THREAD

Sorry brotha she squatted in booty shorts last night but I was too busy watching to snap a pic. Regular deadlift tonight and she has shorts on again tho.

My wife has run 50mg var for months on end with zero bad sides along with her 25-30mg trt.
She's running 25 now about to add rad-140 which blows her up

Back