🔥 🔥 Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread** 🔥 🔥

Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1146
  1. #1111
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,178

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,684
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,767
    Thanked in
    1,660 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Lmao

    Murphy got caught cheating in New Jersey

    In several counties after 100% of results came in and the Republican candidate Jack was in the lead,several ballot dumps magically appeared lmao

    In one county it was 41,000 bites🤣🤣🤣

    These people are the dumbest humans on Earth.

    Clear as day fraud. Now we're gonna see another audit...
    I saw that, 100% in but he gained votes. Why is it that dems always win the day after?

  2. #1112
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,939

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13,397
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,060
    Thanked in
    5,597 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    And here we go, it starts rolling in.

    BTW Jack refused to concede. This def is going to need a major investigation

    NJ ELECTION UPDATE: 56 Voting Machines Were Shut Down, Shipped To Warehouse On Election Night In Dem Stronghold County Where Gov Murphy Got Over 113K Votes


    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/nj-election-update-56-voting-machines-shut-shipped-warehouse-election-night-dem-stronghold-county-gov-murphy-got-113k-votes/


    On Wednesday, County Clerk Christopher Durkin said voting machines in 56 districts were shut down without being counted first.
    Durkin blamed the shutdown of 56 voting machines on a poll worker error. The News 12 reporter Tony Caputo asked Durkin about the location of the voting machines and when they would be counted? Durkin answered, Its a mix; they are mostly in Newark, East Orange, Irvington, Maplewood, and Montclair, which are the majority of those 56 districts. He asked New Jersey residents not to jump to conclusions as to why the voting machines were shut down without being counted first. He explained, Those machines are at the polling place right now. Those machines have to be brought back to the warehouse. A judge will issue an order for us to open those machines, retrieve the results and post those results.


    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 11-05-2021 at 04:53 AM.

  3. #1113
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,630

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,585
    Thanked in
    1,051 Posts
    Rep Points
    81250595

    Still nothing worth mentioning with the Arizona foolishness?
    At some point I'm sure you realized it was a scam.
    Why not just say it?
    :: prudence ::

  4. #1114
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,630

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,585
    Thanked in
    1,051 Posts
    Rep Points
    81250595

    I'm here.. Still nothing??
    Now what?
    :: prudence ::

  5. #1115
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,454

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,447
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,415
    Thanked in
    2,316 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Just like the hunter lap top, just like the BLM riots this takes time when you have 20 vs a million. Truth will prevail.

  6. #1116
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,939

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13,397
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,060
    Thanked in
    5,597 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Here in 2021, we have seen election fraud in NJ and Virginia- costing us New Jersey.

    We have also seen movement toward audits in Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Texas, and other states. These states are answering questions posed by their citizens.

    I get asked a lot why we did the audit. Let me give you a comprehensive summary of what we found.

    I'm Arizona Senator Wendy Rogers. I am the Arizona Senator fighting for election integrity and auditing every election! Help me push back on the woke media and make the case for election integrity!

    Let me lay out for you all that we found.
    Here's the rundown:

    The Arizona Senate chose Cyber Ninjas, a Florida company owned by Doug Logan, to conduct a complete forensic audit of the Maricopa County 2020 election. This audit consisted of counting all 2.1 million ballots cast in Maricopa County (the 4th largest county in all of the United States), forensically investigating the ballots themselves in addition to investigating the voting machines used in the election. The MSMs sensational headlines about how Arizonas forensic audit of Maricopa County found 360 more votes for Biden than Trump has captured headlines, and the story ends there for almost every article you read. What they fail to tell you is the real meat of the findings: over 57,000 fraudulent ballots!

    There were 57,734 potentially fraudulent ballots cast in Maricopa County for the 2020 general election. Remember, the vote difference in the 2020 election between Biden and Trump in Arizona was only 10,457 votes.

    MCTEC Deleted All Of The Election Files:

    Fortunately, in the AZ Senate audit, a company by the name of CyFIR was contracted to investigate the hardware, machines, tabulators, etc used in the election. CyFIR found and showed that the Maricopa County Recorders office actually deleted the entire 2020 General election results from their system the day before an audit and when the results were reinstalled on the system, approximately 269,000 ballot images were now corrupt and unreadable, in addition to approximately 30,000 missing ballots!

    In addition, Patriots who had been recording and watching the publicly accessible cameras within the inside of this building were able to match time and date stamps of video with the time and date stamps of the deletions CyFIR found and actually have video that has positively identified three (3) individuals on a computer at that moment in the facility who could have deleted the election results! This info has been passed to the Attorney General of Arizona Mark Brnovich for investigation and prosecution. This is a crime and they must be held accountable.

    Elections Machines Accessed The Internet:

    In the Sept. 24th hearing, CyFIR revealed and showed that not only can these ballot machines access the internet, but in Maricopa County they did access the internet. In the hearing, CyFIR provided the time & date stamps to prove it as well as the IP addresses of the computers they connected to!

    Canvassing Revealed Up To 173,000 Missing Ballots In Maricopa County:

    During the canvass, individuals were interviewed at their residence that were registered to vote in Maricopa County but whom the county did not record a vote. Of those interviewed, 34.23% of these people said they had actually voted in the 2020 election.

    34.23 % of these residents had voted, but no vote was ever registered or recorded for them. Their vote was missing and not counted in the election When multiplying 34.23% by the number of registered Voters in Maricopa County that also show not to have voted, (505,709 people), there is a potential 173,000 missing Votes in Maricopa County alone! Arizona has 14 other counties.

    Canvassing Revealed Over 96,000 Ghost Votes In Arizona:

    In addition, the Canvass found that across the state of Arizona an estimated 96,389 mail-in votes were Ghost Votes! These are votes that were cast under the names of registered voters who were either unknown to the residents of the registered address or who were verified as having moved away before October 2020.

    The State of Arizona, from July 3rd to Sept 4th, 2021, researched the voter identity of 673,560 registered AZ Voters and found that they could not identify 58% or 393,017 as being real human beings.

    The State found these people could not be identified through either an Arizona MVD drivers license search, nor could they be identified or found under a federal search with the last 4 numbers of their Social Security #, name and date of birth.

    Democrats Themselves Testified That Voting Machines Are Not Secure:

    Democratic Senators Kamala Harris, Amy Klobuchar, Ron Wyden, and others testify how easily the voting machines can be hacked and how they can be used to alter the outcome of an election.


    It turns out there were hundreds of thousands of ballots with problems- ballots cast without voters, and voters casting ballots that didn't get counted.

    We did the audit because we knew there was fraud, and we needed to know how much so we could stop it. We don't want another 2020 and we don't want another New Jersey.
    The 2020 election contained fraud from beginning to end. It needs to be addressed- and we need to decertify.

    I'm pushing so hard for audits because of the unexpected things we found! We did not expect all the ballots cast by no one. We did not expect the scale of the issues.

    If we found all that in one county, imagine what we could find in a whole state.

    Now, we prosecute perps. Now, we decertify.

    Reps from 39 other states have signed on to aggressive election integrity measures, audits, and decertifications. Our movement is growing!

  7. #1117
    Registered User
    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,787

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    119
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,164
    Thanked in
    1,753 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Libturdz since 2016:

    Trump colluded w/ Russia to steal the election

    Same Libturdz since 2020:

    There's no way in hell an election can be rigged

    LOL, what dumb kvntz...
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

  8. #1118
    Registered User
    tcinbc66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    BC of course
    Posts
    993

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    581
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    461
    Thanked in
    266 Posts
    Rep Points
    1515839944

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Here in 2021, we have seen election fraud in NJ and Virginia- costing us New Jersey.

    We have also seen movement toward audits in Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Texas, and other states. These states are answering questions posed by their citizens.

    I get asked a lot why we did the audit. Let me give you a comprehensive summary of what we found.

    I'm Arizona Senator Wendy Rogers. I am the Arizona Senator fighting for election integrity and auditing every election! Help me push back on the woke media and make the case for election integrity!

    Let me lay out for you all that we found.
    Here's the rundown:

    The Arizona Senate chose Cyber Ninjas, a Florida company owned by Doug Logan, to conduct a complete forensic audit of the Maricopa County 2020 election. This audit consisted of counting all 2.1 million ballots cast in Maricopa County (the 4th largest county in all of the United States), forensically investigating the ballots themselves in addition to investigating the voting machines used in the election. The MSMs sensational headlines about how Arizonas forensic audit of Maricopa County found 360 more votes for Biden than Trump has captured headlines, and the story ends there for almost every article you read. What they fail to tell you is the real meat of the findings: over 57,000 fraudulent ballots!

    There were 57,734 potentially fraudulent ballots cast in Maricopa County for the 2020 general election. Remember, the vote difference in the 2020 election between Biden and Trump in Arizona was only 10,457 votes.

    MCTEC Deleted All Of The Election Files:

    Fortunately, in the AZ Senate audit, a company by the name of CyFIR was contracted to investigate the hardware, machines, tabulators, etc used in the election. CyFIR found and showed that the Maricopa County Recorders office actually deleted the entire 2020 General election results from their system the day before an audit and when the results were reinstalled on the system, approximately 269,000 ballot images were now corrupt and unreadable, in addition to approximately 30,000 missing ballots!

    In addition, Patriots who had been recording and watching the publicly accessible cameras within the inside of this building were able to match time and date stamps of video with the time and date stamps of the deletions CyFIR found and actually have video that has positively identified three (3) individuals on a computer at that moment in the facility who could have deleted the election results! This info has been passed to the Attorney General of Arizona Mark Brnovich for investigation and prosecution. This is a crime and they must be held accountable.

    Elections Machines Accessed The Internet:

    In the Sept. 24th hearing, CyFIR revealed and showed that not only can these ballot machines access the internet, but in Maricopa County they did access the internet. In the hearing, CyFIR provided the time & date stamps to prove it as well as the IP addresses of the computers they connected to!

    Canvassing Revealed Up To 173,000 Missing Ballots In Maricopa County:

    During the canvass, individuals were interviewed at their residence that were registered to vote in Maricopa County but whom the county did not record a vote. Of those interviewed, 34.23% of these people said they had actually voted in the 2020 election.

    34.23 % of these residents had voted, but no vote was ever registered or recorded for them. Their vote was missing and not counted in the election When multiplying 34.23% by the number of registered Voters in Maricopa County that also show not to have voted, (505,709 people), there is a potential 173,000 missing Votes in Maricopa County alone! Arizona has 14 other counties.

    Canvassing Revealed Over 96,000 Ghost Votes In Arizona:

    In addition, the Canvass found that across the state of Arizona an estimated 96,389 mail-in votes were Ghost Votes! These are votes that were cast under the names of registered voters who were either unknown to the residents of the registered address or who were verified as having moved away before October 2020.

    The State of Arizona, from July 3rd to Sept 4th, 2021, researched the voter identity of 673,560 registered AZ Voters and found that they could not identify 58% or 393,017 as being real human beings.

    The State found these people could not be identified through either an Arizona MVD drivers license search, nor could they be identified or found under a federal search with the last 4 numbers of their Social Security #, name and date of birth.

    Democrats Themselves Testified That Voting Machines Are Not Secure:

    Democratic Senators Kamala Harris, Amy Klobuchar, Ron Wyden, and others testify how easily the voting machines can be hacked and how they can be used to alter the outcome of an election.


    It turns out there were hundreds of thousands of ballots with problems- ballots cast without voters, and voters casting ballots that didn't get counted.

    We did the audit because we knew there was fraud, and we needed to know how much so we could stop it. We don't want another 2020 and we don't want another New Jersey.
    The 2020 election contained fraud from beginning to end. It needs to be addressed- and we need to decertify.

    I'm pushing so hard for audits because of the unexpected things we found! We did not expect all the ballots cast by no one. We did not expect the scale of the issues.

    If we found all that in one county, imagine what we could find in a whole state.

    Now, we prosecute perps. Now, we decertify.

    Reps from 39 other states have signed on to aggressive election integrity measures, audits, and decertifications. Our movement is growing!
    But if there are that many fraudulent votes that shouldnt be counted who did they go for? If trump got the majority of them its meaningless, also meaningless if its 50/50. There needs to be clear evidence that those votes tipped the totals the other way and no one is claiming that. The system is a mess and when you get the nonsense we had on election night and nothing has happened after 12 months its not going to change anything soon.

  9. #1119
    Numero Uno 💪
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Arnold's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    25,099

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    689
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16,108
    Thanked in
    7,655 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    Libturdz since 2016:

    Trump colluded w/ Russia to steal the election

    Same Libturdz since 2020:

    There's no way in hell an election can be rigged

    LOL, what dumb kvntz...
    Same Libturdz in 2024
    Trump colluded with China and rigged the election.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  10. #1120
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    12,698

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,905
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,211
    Thanked in
    864 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    And here we go, it starts rolling in.

    BTW Jack refused to concede. This def is going to need a major investigation

    NJ ELECTION UPDATE: 56 Voting Machines Were Shut Down, Shipped To Warehouse On Election Night In Dem Stronghold County Where Gov Murphy Got Over 113K Votes


    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/nj-election-update-56-voting-machines-shut-shipped-warehouse-election-night-dem-stronghold-county-gov-murphy-got-113k-votes/


    On Wednesday, County Clerk Christopher Durkin said voting machines in 56 districts were shut down without being counted first.
    Durkin blamed the shutdown of 56 voting machines on a poll worker error. The News 12 reporter Tony Caputo asked Durkin about the location of the voting machines and when they would be counted? Durkin answered, Its a mix; they are mostly in Newark, East Orange, Irvington, Maplewood, and Montclair, which are the majority of those 56 districts. He asked New Jersey residents not to jump to conclusions as to why the voting machines were shut down without being counted first. He explained, Those machines are at the polling place right now. Those machines have to be brought back to the warehouse. A judge will issue an order for us to open those machines, retrieve the results and post those results.


    This election was another joke! biden couldnt have a Republican Governor in N.J. thats where he wants to place the Afghanistans!!

  11. #1121
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,454

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,447
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,415
    Thanked in
    2,316 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Send all refugees to Cali, NY, Delaware, Oregon, Seattle. I bet they would deport them after 90 day's.

  12. #1122
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,939

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13,397
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,060
    Thanked in
    5,597 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I'm seeing massive refugees where I live.

    If u just go to the Pallisades mall or even malls in CT, on the weekends these people are there in groups and droves. I have seen them dropped off in those huge Transport vans in groups outside the mall. Who is funding and transporting them? Where do they live??

    Its very easy to pick them out compared to other foreigners.

    The other thing I am seeing is a ton of Hondurans. Men Women and Children are here in massive numbers. And the thing I can't help notice is each of them seems to have an endless amount of children with them.
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 11-13-2021 at 06:17 AM.

  13. #1123
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,630

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,585
    Thanked in
    1,051 Posts
    Rep Points
    81250595

    'Results were meaningless': Analysts say they cannot validate or replicate Cyber Ninjas' hand count of votes
    Why do u suppose that is???
    BWAHAHAHA!
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...es/8685289002/
    :: prudence ::

  14. #1124
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    21,859

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22,877
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27,621
    Thanked in
    13,044 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    'Results were meaningless': Analysts say they cannot validate or replicate Cyber Ninjas' hand count of votes
    Why do u suppose that is???
    BWAHAHAHA!
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...es/8685289002/

    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...=1#post1938110

  15. #1125
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,630

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,585
    Thanked in
    1,051 Posts
    Rep Points
    81250595

    And??
    Did that little nugget over
    turn the results?
    :: prudence ::

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-13-2021, 07:48 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2021, 09:42 AM
  3. 🔥🔥Ignite your lifts (ultimate pumps) TREN-BASE🔥🔥
    By Vision in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-09-2020, 12:12 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-16-2018, 06:27 AM
  5. 🔥🔥Ignite your lifts (ultimate pumps) TREN-BASE🔥🔥
    By Vision in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2018, 03:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2022 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums