🔥 🔥 Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread** 🔥 🔥

Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Don’t mind bruised bitch.. he follows his masters orders.
    So says the little mask wearing man that proudly kneels before a draft dodger that manufactured his products in communist China and hired illegals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    I dont think a "check" was cut per say .. there is other ways payment or aid towards the wall can be paid ....
    $ came from the US taxpayer not Mexico....

https://www.npr.org/2020/02/13/80579...to-border-wall

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,447 Posts
    Rep Points

I can't believe people think no cheating happened in this Election LMAO

EVERY State Should Be Audited – In California 3,000 Votes Were Recorded from an Empty Dorm Building

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...dorm-building/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    429 Posts
    Rep Points

I dont think a "check" was cut per say .. there is other ways payment or aid towards the wall can be paid ....
    Ya, you could start a "Build the Wall" charity and then fraud your own supporters out of the money they donate and then get a pardon from the Con in Chief for the fraud you committed against your own supporters. That is the integrity you are all advocating for?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,301 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    Ya, you could start a "Build the Wall" charity and then fraud your own supporters out of the money they donate and then get a pardon from the Con in Chief for the fraud you committed against your own supporters. That is the integrity you are all advocating for?
    Oh Trump kept that money? Link?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,301 Posts
    Rep Points

Why the hell does this matter. Oh Trump said they would pay for it. No matter how you look at it we need it. How much are we paying for illegals with all this right now?

But but Trump said! I don't give a two shots Biden has said so much BD I lost track. School debt, min wage ect. Grow up people and realize a problem is a problem and it needs to be paid for one way or another.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    687 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Why the hell does this matter. Oh Trump said they would pay for it. No matter how you look at it we need it. How much are we paying for illegals with all this right now?

But but Trump said! I don't give a two shots Biden has said so much BD I lost track. School debt, min wage ect. Grow up people and realize a problem is a problem and it needs to be paid for one way or another.
    Exactly ....when Trump was campaigning he said yes mexico will be paying for the wall one way or another lol....

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

You are always the dumbest motherfucker in the room. You are also a RAT and a scammer, I know! I have talked to many people too about you. They want you to die too. Hopefully it happens, that would be awesome you RAT scum!
    Exactly ....when Trump was campaigning he said yes mexico will be paying for the wall one way or another lol....

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Twisted doesnt know shit. He talks out his ass and parrots OAN and lies and deflects when he's called out.
    He is what he likes to call a coocoo parrot. He blames Biden and the democrats for him being a failure in life instead of taking responsibility for his own life. He is a RAT and a failure.
    Coocoo is literally posting every day usually twice a day "fuck Biden" to appease fellow Trumpers and again blame Biden for his failures although in reality Biden affects his actual life almost not at all. Also to what end are the idiotic posts. Biden doesnt see them.
    I say if he really is consumed so much by Biden and the democrats, the Twisted RAT should man up and do something about it other than whine 24/7 in an echo chamber. He could call his representatives and ask what he can do to make a difference but he has no balls. He is a RAT.

- - - Updated - - -

ASF, 2 messages.
    First for anyone that doesn't share the same ignorant opinion as Twisted and he attacks you and starts deflecting and calling names. Don't take it personal.
    Twisted is retarded and by far the dumbest motherfucker on this board. Anyone and I mean anyone can own this bitch in an argument.
    Every time he is owned, he deflects, lies and starts calling names. This what he does best. His real issue is with himself and the failure he is in life.
    He wants to blame others and be accepted so his posts are all echo chamber responses to what he thinks is popular. He tries to force what he believes the popular response is on others.
    Again, dont sweat it, just laugh at him and tell him to stop being a whiny cunt and maybe one day he wont be such a failure. Don't worry about any physical retaliation either.
    Twisted is all lies and bullshit. He is weak and in addition to being a soft cunt mentally, he is a soft cunt physically.

Second point is this, just steer clear of this guy. He is a proven RAT and a scammer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,218 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bruiserdog View Post
    So says the little mask wearing man that proudly kneels before a draft dodger that manufactured his products in communist China and hired illegals.

I don’t wear a mask anywhere but work... cuz I need the health insurance .... especially for my daughter.

real men make sacrafices ... they don’t bitch about getting hand outs... like your entire family has (most likely). I love you and I hope you can forgive your dad for raising you to be a democrat someday.

bruised bitch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    687 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    Lmao ...did you look at current admin stats sir? No no you havent you and all your libertards have your blinders on for that ...lolz ....cmon GJ we all know your a blind sheep drinking the kool-aid ....come talk to me when your biden can make it up the steps to get in the plane....oh oh wait the steps were wet or was it the presidential dog tripped him up? Wait I forgot the dog got the boot or gassed because he bit secrity and ate the cat?....keep those blinders on yellow belly
    Last edited by twisted; 06-05-2021 at 04:02 PM.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Update on the dumbest motherfucker in any room and ASFs resident proven scammer and RAT.
    There are several people that have proof of Twisted being a RAT and a scammer. One in particular I have talked with that Twisted believes is his friend. The thing is, this guy has the same proof that I have on Twisted and he is far from Twisted's friend.
    Twisted is so ignorant and has fucked over many people including some OGs.
    I wont divulge the proof but I bet if you PM some OGs on this forum and a few others, they may just give you the proof I speak of.
    You are a RAT Twisted, many people know and hopefully you reap it soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Twisted doesnt know shit. He talks out his ass and parrots OAN and lies and deflects when he's called out.
    He is what he likes to call a coocoo parrot. He blames Biden and the democrats for him being a failure in life instead of taking responsibility for his own life. He is a RAT and a failure.
    Coocoo is literally posting every day usually twice a day "fuck Biden" to appease fellow Trumpers and again blame Biden for his failures although in reality Biden affects his actual life almost not at all. Also to what end are the idiotic posts. Biden doesnt see them.
    I say if he really is consumed so much by Biden and the democrats, the Twisted RAT should man up and do something about it other than whine 24/7 in an echo chamber. He could call his representatives and ask what he can do to make a difference but he has no balls. He is a RAT.

Lmao ...did you look at current admin stats sir? No no you havent you and all your libertards have your blinders on for that ...lolz ....cmon GJ we all know your a blind sheep drinking the kool-aid ....come talk to me when your biden can make it up the steps to get in the plane....oh oh wait the steps were wet or was it the presidential dog tripped him up? Wait I forgot the dog got the boot or gassed because he bit secrity and ate the cat?....keep those blinders on yellow belly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    687 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I don’t wear a mask anywhere but work... cuz I need the health insurance .... especially for my daughter.

real men make sacrafices ... they don’t bitch about getting hand outs... like your entire family has (most likely). I love you and I hope you can forgive your dad for raising you to be a democrat someday.

bruised bitch
    Oh I see you have stalker ex too.....they just cant except its over .....bwhaha

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Update on the dumbest motherfucker in any room and ASFs resident proven scammer and RAT.
    There are several people that have proof of Twisted being a RAT and a scammer. One in particular I have talked with that Twisted believes is his friend. The thing is, this guy has the same proof that I have on Twisted and he is far from Twisted's friend.
    I wont divulge the proof but I bet if you PM some OGs on this forum and a few others, they may just give you the proof I speak of.

Again, this is a warning to all. Stay far away from Twisted, he is a proven RAT and scammer. He has Ratted and scammed many and he will do the same to you at least until he is dealt with.
    Last edited by twistedscammerat; 06-05-2021 at 04:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    687 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by twistedscammerat View Post

Again, this is a warning to all. Stay far away from Twisted, he is a proven RAT and scammer. He has Ratted and scammed many and he will do the same to you at least until he is dealt with.
    Screenshot_20210605-201118_Google.jpg