🔥 🔥 Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread** 🔥 🔥

Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 683
  1. #211
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    15,247

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15,930
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16,261
    Thanked in
    8,233 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    IT'S OVER AND THEY FUCKED US AGAIN. NOTHING IS GOING TO COME OUT OF THIS.

    https://beckernews.com/breaking-repo...n-audit-39009/

    JUST IN - Biden DOJ poised to "get involved" in Arizona election audit after a lawsuit settlement today that is stripping the signature verification process from the forensic audit, all but rendering the audit moot.


    Per the settlement, Cyber Ninjas and their agents will not compare signatures on early ballot envelopes with signatures from the voter registration file. The Senate Defendants warrant and represent that they are not currently comparing signatures on early ballot envelopes with signatures from the voter registration file, and will notify Plaintiffs within 48 hours of any decision to undertake such signature comparison and afford Plaintiffs 48 hours to respond to resolve any concerns.

    The Department of Justice may also soon be involved hiding the facts of the 2020 election. The DOJs intervention in the Arizona election audit would be an unsurprising development, despite it being constitutionally questionable to intervene in a state election process.

    It appears that the Department of Justice may be standing at the ready to conduct an actual attack on the Constitution. American citizens are no longer surprised.

  2. #212
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,003

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    636
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,181
    Thanked in
    611 Posts
    Rep Points
    25814518

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    IT'S OVER AND THEY FUCKED US AGAIN. NOTHING IS GOING TO COME OUT OF THIS.

    https://beckernews.com/breaking-repo...n-audit-39009/

    JUST IN - Biden DOJ poised to "get involved" in Arizona election audit after a lawsuit settlement today that is stripping the signature verification process from the forensic audit, all but rendering the audit moot.


    Per the settlement, Cyber Ninjas and their agents will not compare signatures on early ballot envelopes with signatures from the voter registration file. The Senate Defendants warrant and represent that they are not currently comparing signatures on early ballot envelopes with signatures from the voter registration file, and will notify Plaintiffs within 48 hours of any decision to undertake such signature comparison and afford Plaintiffs 48 hours to respond to resolve any concerns.

    The Department of Justice may also soon be involved hiding the facts of the 2020 election. The DOJs intervention in the Arizona election audit would be an unsurprising development, despite it being constitutionally questionable to intervene in a state election process.

    It appears that the Department of Justice may be standing at the ready to conduct an actual attack on the Constitution. American citizens are no longer surprised.
    Well, I guess that's it then. This AZ forensic audit was our last hope and I was worried that something like this would happen. 100 lawyers can do a lot of damage. What's the point of signatures if you aren't allowed to verify them?
    Last edited by Necron_99; 05-06-2021 at 04:40 AM.

  3. #213
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    8,061

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,809
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,434
    Thanked in
    4,164 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Be optimistic friends. The signatures are a small portion of the fraud

    There was fraud at every level. They may be able to hide some of the fraud, but not at all

    We already know the algorithms to the machines were switched. Were talking hundreds of thousands of ballots.

    They won't get away with it.

    Of course the Corrupt DOJ wants to interfere.

    This is why I said for month, the Military at some point will have to get involved. I genuinely believe that.

  4. #214
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,373

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    954
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,987
    Thanked in
    1,217 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    Well, I guess that's it then. This AZ forensic audit was our last hope and I was worried that something like this would happen. 100 lawyers can do a lot of damage. What's the point of signatures if you aren't allowed to verify them?
    Yet we have members that are ok with this obvious fraud.

  5. #215
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    2,695

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,251
    Thanked in
    823 Posts
    Rep Points
    77910207

    Is this the false flag you warned us about?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Kinda seems like a dead end more than a false flag.
    :: prudence ::

  6. #216
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    3,036

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,694
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,738
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points
    1493721457

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    IT'S OVER AND THEY FUCKED US AGAIN. NOTHING IS GOING TO COME OUT OF THIS.

    https://beckernews.com/breaking-repo...n-audit-39009/

    JUST IN - Biden DOJ poised to "get involved" in Arizona election audit after a lawsuit settlement today that is stripping the signature verification process from the forensic audit, all but rendering the audit moot.


    Per the settlement, Cyber Ninjas and their agents will not compare signatures on early ballot envelopes with signatures from the voter registration file. The Senate Defendants warrant and represent that they are not currently comparing signatures on early ballot envelopes with signatures from the voter registration file, and will notify Plaintiffs within 48 hours of any decision to undertake such signature comparison and afford Plaintiffs 48 hours to respond to resolve any concerns.

    The Department of Justice may also soon be involved hiding the facts of the 2020 election. The DOJs intervention in the Arizona election audit would be an unsurprising development, despite it being constitutionally questionable to intervene in a state election process.

    It appears that the Department of Justice may be standing at the ready to conduct an actual attack on the Constitution. American citizens are no longer surprised.
    Oh, so now the DOJ cares. Not when Trump asked. Not during any recount.

    As a matter of fact they didn't want anything to do with it citing " States Right ".

    They basically said, along with the Supreme Court, states can run THEIR election anyway they want. If they wanted fraud, then the fraud has spoken.

    Now they care ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  7. #217
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    8,061

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,809
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,434
    Thanked in
    4,164 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Is this the false flag you warned us about?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Kinda seems like a dead end more than a false flag.

  8. #218
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    15,247

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15,930
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16,261
    Thanked in
    8,233 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ion-employees/

    BREAKING: External Devices With Up-to-Date Vote Totals Were Taken Offsite Nightly During the Election by Maricopa County or Dominion Employees

  9. #219
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    8,061

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,809
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,434
    Thanked in
    4,164 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Donald J. Trump

    11:57am May 6, 2021


    The Fake News Media, working in close conjunction with Big Tech and the Radical Left Democrats, is doing everything they can to perpetuate the term The Big Lie when speaking of 2020 Presidential Election Fraud. They are right in that the 2020 Presidential Election was a Big Lie, but not in the way they mean. The 2020 Election, which didnt even have Legislative approvals from many States (which is required under the U.S. Constitution), and was also otherwise corrupt, was indeed The Big Lie. So when they try to sell the American people the term The Big Lie, which they do in unison and coordination, think of it instead as the greatest Fraud in the history of our Country! An even greater Hoax than Russia, Russia, Russia, Mueller, Mueller, Mueller, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, or any of the other many scams the Democrats pulled!

  10. #220
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    15,247

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15,930
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16,261
    Thanked in
    8,233 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Today's audit update:

    https://t.me/disclosetv/1972

    She didn't address the signature nullification. But she got pretty heated on the rest.

  11. #221
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,865

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,985
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,026
    Thanked in
    3,564 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    If you believe in conspiracies then all conspiracies should be possible, is it possible that Republicans planted fake ballots to be able to claim election fraud later? just throwing that out there cause when one seeks to destroy others they often destroy themselves

  12. #222
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    8,061

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,809
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,434
    Thanked in
    4,164 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    If you believe in conspiracies then all conspiracies should be possible, is it possible that Republicans planted fake ballots to be able to claim election fraud later? just throwing that out there cause when one seeks to destroy others they often destroy themselves
    Sir that makes no sense.

    Lets lose the election so we can show fraud later.

    Would never happen. We already know about the algorithm, we already saw the fraud in real time.

    You saw Joe Biden in his basement. He did not even try. And supposedly he got 80million votes.

    Cmon man (in my Biden voice). This isn't hard to see at all.

    The deep State has always cheated. Look how much Biden has done to destroy the Country already...

  13. #223
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,865

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,985
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,026
    Thanked in
    3,564 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Sir that makes no sense.

    Lets lose the election so we can show fraud later.

    Would never happen. We already know about the algorithm, we already saw the fraud in real time.

    You saw Joe Biden in his basement. He did not even try. And supposedly he got 80million votes.

    Cmon man (in my Biden voice). This isn't hard to see at all.

    The deep State has always cheated. Look how much Biden has done to destroy the Country already...
    not what I said, plant fake ballots then claim you lost due to fraud, if you think your going to lose then discredit the contest

  14. #224
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    15,247

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15,930
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16,261
    Thanked in
    8,233 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Sir that makes no sense.Lets lose the election so we can show fraud later. Would never happen. We already know about the algorithm, we already saw the fraud in real time.You saw Joe Biden in his basement. He did not even try. And supposedly he got 80million votes.Cmon man (in my Biden voice). This isn't hard to see at all.The deep State has always cheated. Look how much Biden has done to destroy the Country already...
    I'm sure he meant they could be planting fake ballots right now. Which I'm sure is what will be claimed if it ends up that way. Either way, we're screwed.

  15. #225
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,865

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,985
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,026
    Thanked in
    3,564 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    I'm sure he meant they could be planting fake ballots right now. Which I'm sure is what will be claimed if it ends up that way. Either way, we're screwed.
    why not right? did we ever find those weapons of mass destruction

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-14-2021, 04:12 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2021, 09:42 AM
  3. 🔥🔥Ignite your lifts (ultimate pumps) TREN-BASE🔥🔥
    By Vision in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-09-2020, 12:12 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-16-2018, 06:27 AM
  5. 🔥🔥Ignite your lifts (ultimate pumps) TREN-BASE🔥🔥
    By Vision in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2018, 03:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums