• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SB Labs LBM back assault log with Montego1 coaching

IML Gear Cream!
Ugh sick with a cold and sore throat. Food is hard to get down- just staring at it right now.

Last week sucked balls I just had snot coming out me everywhere. Finally feeling better. Coach added in cardio and keep food the same. Surprisingly strong as fuck this morning and just keep adding weight.

Last week sucked balls I just had snot coming out me everywhere. Finally feeling better. Coach added in cardio and keep food the same. Surprisingly strong as fuck this morning and just keep adding weight.

I hope you are back on track and feeling better bro if you need anything please don't hesitate to email me or PM me
SBLabsusa@protonmail.com

So whoever decided to put pump workout after the leg loading is a asshole. You trash your legs then have to move from area to area like a crippled old man. Kidding it's not that bad, but I do use the machines like a cane. Maxed out the abductor machine. Time to eat.
0800cfe0447dad44de7b5688fdbf0429.jpg

So whoever decided to put pump workout after the leg loading is a asshole. You trash your legs then have to move from area to area like a crippled old man. Kidding it's not that bad, but I do use the machines like a cane. Maxed out the abductor machine. Time to eat.
0800cfe0447dad44de7b5688fdbf0429.jpg
Getting stronger and bigger!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to ya all! Finally the in-laws are gone and English can be spoken around the house. I swear they do that just to mess with me. I got your katsu fucking ramen right here.
Going to train to blow off some steam

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to ya all! Finally the in-laws are gone and English can be spoken around the house. I swear they do that just to mess with me. I got your katsu fucking ramen right here.
Going to train to blow off some steam
I dunno what katsu ramen is but, fuck you katsu ramen!

Still training and eating like horse. Got myself into this house flip that has consumed most of my time. Think I have it to a good point where all my trades can get in and finish it up. Got bloodwork set up for Monday

Meal 3
6 oz chicken
2 cups rice
100 g pineapple
And Sriracha is life for me. I switch it up with bbq
8b0c7640ec98a4630ba9bb79c8d349fc.jpg

Get Shredded!
Little confused by this one. 3 days after last pin on 750 a week. Same stuff as my trt 150 week earlier was at 790. Don't have a whole lot of time this week to further evaluate.
9795c4628098f8094fd56b8101aeb239.jpg
1900c2b92c20f53845a796ba02c933d9.jpg

How long have you been on 750/wk? Are you saying when you are on pharma trt 150/wk you scored 790 and on this labs test at 750/wk you scored a 1167? If so yea that seems off to me also.

You've been running 500-750mg of test a week for about 2 months now and your coming in a little over 1100. Do you usually score low?

HPLC test would tell you an undeniable truth that bloods can’t. If you still have some I’d send off to Lab4tox or Jano.

How long have you been on 750/wk? Are you saying when you are on pharma trt 150/wk you scored 790 and on this labs test at 750/wk you scored a 1167? If so yea that seems off to me also.

Since nov 20th. Cruise dose or trt same test e from SB labs are earlier in log.

You've been running 500-750mg of test a week for about 2 months now and your coming in a little over 1100. Do you usually score low?

Not really - scored 2000 something on the 500 sust in the beginning of log.

Since nov 20th. Cruise dose or trt same test e from SB labs are earlier in log.
Hmm, no idea, man. Obviously you’ve used up several different vials so who knows if from same batch. 750 for about 6+ weeks roughly I’d expect a higher number. I don’t like using bloods as an end all be all though. Outdated in my opinion. If you’ve in the past did the same protocol with tested gear to know for sure it was 750 then you could compare the numbers more apples to apples. But let’s be honest, most sources and consumers don’t test so label claims you can’t always go by.

Hmm, no idea, man. Obviously you’ve used up several different vials so who knows if from same batch. 750 for about 6+ weeks roughly I’d expect a higher number. I don’t like using bloods as an end all be all though. Outdated in my opinion. If you’ve in the past did the same protocol with tested gear to know for sure it was 750 then you could compare the numbers more apples to apples. But let’s be honest, most sources and consumers don’t test so label claims you can’t always go by.

Obscured I am sure you have seen all the testing I have done and other testing by other members. Test e is so cheap I don't think for a minute I would underdose it. I haven't sent it out for testing since some guys posted some nice blood work on it but I have no problem having someone send it out for testing. I would love to send an unopened vial to lab4tox if cdubw has one

Obscured I am sure you have seen all the testing I have done and other testing by other members. Test e is so cheap I don't think for a minute I would underdose it. I haven't sent it out for testing since some guys posted some nice blood work on it but I have no problem having someone send it out for testing. I would love to send an unopened vial to lab4tox if cdubw has one
Hope you didn’t take my post as a slight towards you as it certainly was not. Just a general observation of this industry. Most don’t test. I do like the testing I see you do.
My question for you would be so you test every batch of raws? If not, if there’s a batch you don’t test do you instead test the finished product?

Hope you didn’t take my post as a slight towards you as it certainly was not. Just a general observation of this industry. Most don’t test. I do like the testing I see you do.
My question for you would be so you test every batch of raws? If not, if there’s a batch you don’t test do you instead test the finished product?
I pretty much just test finished product and the reason is for peace of mind for my clients I have been dealing with the same raw guy for 15 years and trust him 100%. I didn't take your post the wrong way I was just trying to communicate to you so I apologize if I came off sounding like I was calling you out that was not my intentions my apologies again

I pretty much just test finished product and the reason is for peace of mind for my clients I have been dealing with the same raw guy for 15 years and trust him 100%. I didn't take your post the wrong way I was just trying to communicate to you so I apologize if I came off sounding like I was calling you out that was not my intentions my apologies again
No worries and no apology necessary. I like to watch how things play out just to have back up plans. My main guy recently left the game for whatever reason. New number one is on a different board but I like to have options I wouldn’t hesitate to order from. Testing of product is first thing I look for. Feels and boner reports don’t do anything for me. Keep testing!

Back