• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SB Labs LBM back assault log with Montego1 coaching

Get Shredded!
Are you going to pull bloods at the halfway point?

Yes probably 2 times since it’s sust, such a weird compound. I will pull at 48 hr at the end of this month. Then I will pull at 5 days the month after for the long ester. Should help me keep an eye on my other values also. Feels report says I am on and loving it! Freaking hungry all the time so that’s good. Been able to power down the food to grow. Took yesterday off. Back day off to train.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Machine row 12-12 150
Machine lat pull 12-12 130
Incline row hammer 12-12 so do you count plates on 1 side or total plates? 4 plates total
Chest supported row 10-8 2 plates
Dumbbell curls 8-8 35
Machine curl 8-6 40
Mag grip lat pull 10-7 140

99% of the time I pin quads, one time I could feel it go through a larger vein so knowing what was about to happen I called my fiance in and as she opened the door I pulled it out and all she saw was a fire hose of blood literally shooting out of my leg hahahaha worked way better than I expected.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed id fuck both

Haha!

So I got to workout next to Phil Heath today. I have only met a pro when I was a kid. I didn’t realize how short these guys are and i towered over him but he destroyed me in size. Kinda didn’t even know it was him tell he started pulling the front double bi. Also was wondering why he was in a little corner strip mall gym. Didn’t talk to him - just thought it was cool. Hopefully he saw my tattoo up truck and I can get some business from him.

Yes probably 2 times since it’s sust, such a weird compound. I will pull at 48 hr at the end of this month. Then I will pull at 5 days the month after for the long ester. Should help me keep an eye on my other values also. Feels report says I am on and loving it! Freaking hungry all the time so that’s good. Been able to power down the food to grow. Took yesterday off. Back day off to train.

That sounds about right. That should leave you at week 6 (start) I believe. Lathe_Crasher should have some bloodwork up this week

How you doing bro

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Living the dream bro! Sore so I took yesterday off. Been full lately cals have been hovering around 3200 to 3500 some days it’s been getting tuff to power down food. Going to hit chest later.
How are you doing?

Push pump day
Incline iso press 30-27 110
Machine fly 25-22 100
Shoulder iso 23-20 70
Wide chest press 20-18 90
Tri push down weird machine 27-27 100
Side raise 17-13 20
Tri cable 20-18 80
Did some push down iso thing but forgot to plug it in - opps! Time to go put the world back together

You should be just about done with the Tbol so what did you get out of it. Were you satisfied?

You should be just about done with the Tbol so what did you get out of it. Were you satisfied?
So tbol - I like the fact that I do not have to worry about my nips flaring up.
I do not feel watery at all just some added fat from extra calories but very minimal it has kept me lean and as a former fat guy that is high on our list.
Good pumps in the gym but nothing debilitating to where you can't get the volume in.
Gains I would say are the muscles have more definition. Like for some amazing reason my upper chest is beginning to pop out and have been working on that shit forever.
Overall a fantastic little kickstarter
53e0f8adafead8ea3b5c9afa2a537ce4.jpg
436f9c0818b6b99be3a1ae7613e6a0e9.jpg
f94381a32ad0ab80610a75ec0495f9bc.jpg

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I do not feel watery at all just some added fat from extra calories but very minimal it has kept me lean and as a former fat guy that is high on our list.
Good pumps in the gym but nothing debilitating to where you can't get the volume in.
Gains I would say are the muscles have more definition. Like for some amazing reason my upper chest is beginning to pop out and have been working on that shit forever.

That is awesome work! You look great! Drier, hard! I like tbol for that! It gives you good strength and the gains are good! When the upper chest starts coming in...that is always impressive! Working on a shelf myself, lol.

Max
#keeptruckin

That is awesome work! You look great! Drier, hard! I like tbol for that! It gives you good strength and the gains are good! When the upper chest starts coming in...that is always impressive! Working on a shelf myself, lol.

Max
#keeptruckin

Thanks Max!
It’s a tiny shelf, but hey better than nothing. Would figure I am trying to grow my back and chest grows. Damn food is supposed to go to the back muscles.

I think you are going to like our Anavar HPLC testing we just got back.

Get Shredded!
Hammer row 11-10 160
Hammer lat pull 10-7 180
Pivot row 8–7 90
Bi curl machine 12-10 60
Cable row 9-7 140
Weird bi machine 7-6 40
Good fucking pain

Leg day - started out with hammy curls and some short chick decided to come work in. My tall ass and this little girl just kept switching the machine from the longest setting to the lowest. She just kept moving from machine to machine with me. Really got awkward at the adductor machine - do you cover the woman pleaser or not? Finally lost her at the hip sled. Awesome little morning kinda made me feel like I still got it.

Leg day - started out with hammy curls and some short chick decided to come work in. My tall ass and this little girl just kept switching the machine from the longest setting to the lowest. She just kept moving from machine to machine with me. Really got awkward at the adductor machine - do you cover the woman pleaser or not? Finally lost her at the hip sled. Awesome little morning kinda made me feel like I still got it.

If you have chicks following you in the gym it only means you look good brother! Your hard work is starting to pay off I see:clapping:

Off day yesterday- well needed. Will get bloodwork set up for next week. Still a little sore so going to push back the workout tell later today. Blood pressure still good and dropping the tbol this week. Oh tbol it was a fun time and I will revisit you in the future!

Off day yesterday- well needed. Will get bloodwork set up for next week. Still a little sore so going to push back the workout tell later today. Blood pressure still good and dropping the tbol this week. Oh tbol it was a fun time and I will revisit you in the future!

Overall how do you rate the Tbol?

Overall how do you rate the Tbol?
For me and my goals I give it a A+ or a 9.5. I have been shoving food down up to 3800 cals and weighing almost 230 with my abs still visible flexing- very important to a former fat guy as I want good muscle growth. Zero side affects for me ( nipple check - yep i am good) and doesn't appear to have much water retention ( not an expert just what I can see). Pumps in gym are amazing. Again sad to see it go. We should be able to run that stuff longer.
Sust feels great love that stuff.
Eq - I am one veiny mother trucker shits popping out in my lower abs, rad. Tried to throw some dude out from right field as was like this is going to hurt tomorrow. Over threw everyone and surprisingly arm felt pretty lubed up the next day kinda like deca.
Dude I am having fun!

Damn, I just read that imagining her with a tight hard , bubble and got wood!!

Max

For me and my goals I give it a A+ or a 9.5. I have been shoving food down up to 3800 cals and weighing almost 230 with my abs still visible flexing- very important to a former fat guy as I want good muscle growth. Zero side affects for me ( nipple check - yep i am good) and doesn't appear to have much water retention ( not an expert just what I can see). Pumps in gym are amazing. Again sad to see it go. We should be able to run that stuff longer.
Sust feels great love that stuff.
Eq - I am one veiny mother trucker shits popping out in my lower abs, rad. Tried to throw some dude out from right field as was like this is going to hurt tomorrow. Over threw everyone and surprisingly arm felt pretty lubed up the next day kinda like deca.
Dude I am having fun!

You need anything don't hesitate to email me

Cheat day meal was gargantuan breakfast burrito and god damn it was good. Preworkout and intra carbs suck ass. Should hit 4000 cals today easy
Push day with muscle rounds.
808886e6f11098b9390bb885f44ac83f.jpg
517ae9c694a837b350245a70601e6555.jpg

Back