Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Global Warming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,050 Posts
    Rep Points

Global Warming

Ok since I know nothing about everything is this Global Warming stuff real or made up? I will say where I live now we used to get 2ft snowfalls regularly during the winter months and now we are lucky to get a few inches here and there. Iím just not sure if thatís a natural shift in the weather or itís really getting hotter. I have no clue so thatís why Iím asking. Also if it is a bunch of bullshit whatís the reasoning for starting this rumor? Iím not sure how anyone would benefit from that other than the companies that would make whatever to combat Global warming. Please enlighten me. As always thanks in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

If someone told you it was real, and China destroyed the environment with the 3 gorge dam, and they built 3 coal fired power plants a year, and Bejing is so polluted it kills people, and they strip the oceans running fish to extinction, and they don't use catalytic converters on their cars, and they steal the water from Butahn, India, and Pakistan.
    Would it matter ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,050 Posts
    Rep Points

Ahhhh? I have no idea. I appreciate your response bro but your gonna have to dumb that down a bit so I can follow along. Pretend your talking to a 6 year old maybe. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    If someone told you it was real, and China destroyed the environment with the 3 gorge dam, and they built 3 coal fired power plants a year, and Bejing is so polluted it kills people, and they strip the oceans running fish to extinction, and they don't use catalytic converters on their cars, and they steal the water from Butahn, India, and Pakistan.
    Would it matter ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

Dude, I'm just cranking you ...

In reality, earth gets hotter n cooler all the time.

The little ice age was so cold it brought revolution to France n America, because the wheat crop failed, and Maries Antwionette said " let them eat cake ". That's when heads came flying off the guiotine. You know the pain't in of George Washington in a boat with iceburgs, crossing the Delaware river. It was cold in the little ice age. Did that mean we did something to make it that cold ? If a new ice age was coming and we all went outside with cans of hairspray we could stop it ?

It also got so f-ING hot in 1900 that a wooden hulled ship charted the north west passage ? Today's icebreakers can't get through today. We want that, it will save so much fuel that all products will be cheaper, and raise many up out of poverty.

Speaking of poverty, it's what's dirty. As soon as a third world gets out of poverty, the first thing they do is stop having so many kids, and clean up their nation, start recycling, put catalytic converters on their power plants

But back to global warming. It gets hotter n cooler all the time. Some scientist say there is a wobble in earth orbit. Mostly it's uncontrollable solar flares. A bit of volcanos. Some ocean salinity pumps. And yes I'm positive man's carbon footprint is in there to some mathematical small degree, but it's pissing in the wind with all the real factors, and to change China must go, how ya gonna pull that off ?

We are insane to even listen to these politicians and their college boys. The population of earth goes down from here on out if it is us ? Don't worry about what you couldn't change anyway, cause are you gonna make China change ?

Most loved gay guy on ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    799 Posts
    Rep Points

Good for u AR... at least u didn't act like you've done research on the matter the way this fuck cunt did..
    ... and then got called out on it!
    :: prudence ::

Amatuer Gynecologist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    255 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Ok since I know nothing about everything is this Global Warming stuff real or made up? I will say where I live now we used to get 2ft snowfalls regularly during the winter months and now we are lucky to get a few inches here and there. Iím just not sure if thatís a natural shift in the weather or itís really getting hotter. I have no clue so thatís why Iím asking. Also if it is a bunch of bullshit whatís the reasoning for starting this rumor? Iím not sure how anyone would benefit from that other than the companies that would make whatever to combat Global warming. Please enlighten me. As always thanks in advance.
    I'm calling bullshit on global warming. They've been terrorizing us with bullshit climate predictions since I was a child and I'll be 40 this summer. In my lifetime depletion to the ozone layer was supposed to kill us, the next ice age was supposed to kill us, deforestation of the rainforest was supposed to kill us, acid rain was supposed to kill us and "global warming" was supposed to kill us. I'm sure there were more, these are just the ones I recall as I'm writing this post.

Seems like what the left has done, again, what they always do, is to define the threat so vaguely that you can't argue against it. "Climate change" they're calling it now.

I got your green new deal hanging low....
    Last edited by MeatCurtains69; 04-23-2021 at 08:48 AM.
    Sent from an outer space sea lab....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,205 Posts
    Rep Points

Climate change is real as the earth goes through cycles.
    Man made? I think humans think to highly of themselves.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

If 100% of scientists are on University, and government grants, but nearly 20% of them disagree with the University, and government position, it's enuff to give pause in regards to public policy.

It's completely reasonable to believe humans contribute to global warming. I have in my last post. Still , 20% of scientist say we are not the driving force of global warming.

What global warming nuts are advocating 1 world rule, how else do you change China's policys on carbon emissions ?

Why should America participate ? We sent all our carbon industry and jobs to china ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

I think global warming is a subset of the overall notion of climate change. As previously noted the earth climate changes all the time for various reasons. The notion of global warming, well, is it because of human activity? I do believe that carbon emissions can have some affect on the environment, but what exactly that is who knows. I think a question we need to ask is to what extent were going to allow our liberties to be restrained due to climate global warming legislation. A single volcanic eruption has a huge effect on global warming far more than human activity over a certain period of time. I for one am not going to allow my liberties to be curtailed because some people think global warming is due solely to human activity. Taken to it itís extreme they might charge us carbon credits for every breath we take. I do think we need to be good wards of the planet, but I donít want somebody telling me I have to drive an electric car.Fuel-based automobiles are far more efficient and cleaner than they used to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Good for u AR... at least u didn't act like you've done research on the matter the way this fuck cunt did..
    ... and then got called out on it!
    I dont know who this chick is but she is not very smart...thought she was cute til I heard her talk
    ďIt is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.Ē
    ― Frederick Douglass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

Did you catch the end where Joe says " Global cooling is what scientist fear the most "

Truth is there is no consensus from scientists, no matter how much cash you throw at them.

Joe was being a prick, trying to make her look bad, then telling the truth after he made her look bad. I've seen him do it to others too, and I don't know why cause Candice is one of the good ones ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by checkfire View Post
    I think global warming is a subset of the overall notion of climate change. As previously noted the earth climate changes all the time for various reasons. The notion of global warming, well, is it because of human activity? I do believe that carbon emissions can have some affect on the environment, but what exactly that is who knows. I think a question we need to ask is to what extent were going to allow our liberties to be restrained due to climate global warming legislation. A single volcanic eruption has a huge effect on global warming far more than human activity over a certain period of time. I for one am not going to allow my liberties to be curtailed because some people think global warming is due solely to human activity. Taken to it itís extreme they might charge us carbon credits for every breath we take. I do think we need to be good wards of the planet, but I donít want somebody telling me I have to drive an electric car.Fuel-based automobiles are far more efficient and cleaner than they used to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Said like a boss ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Rep Points

Looks like some of you have bigger issues 😮....jk

Revelation 11:18 (CEB) The nations were enraged, but your wrath came. The time came for the dead to be judged. The time came to reward your servants, the prophets and saints, and those who fear your name, both small and great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth."
    ďIt is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.Ē
    ― Frederick Douglass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    868 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by selfmademonster View Post
    I dont know who this chick is but she is not very smart...thought she was cute til I heard her talk
    Bro- u would totally change ur mind about her if u listened to her talk about all this racial stuff. She dogged the shit out of Lebron yesterday, but I can't find the link- about the "you're next" quote he said about the shooting in N.C. She's actually very rational- and smart(maybe not about global warming- i haven't watched this yet). And AR- All I'll say about global warming is I wouldn't invest in any oceanfront property in Miami- unless u only plan on living 10 yrs or so, because I think in about 2040 or so, it's gonna be underwater, or so they say. And them icebergs the size of Rhode Island keep breaking off for some reason. just sayin

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,989 Posts
    Rep Points

Global warming/climate change is a cyclical part of nature and NOT man made. The government literally wants to tax *YOU*...*BECAUSE* of mother nature. It's another scam, plain and simple.