Purity Source Labs

Tren A and E leftovers question

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

Tren A and E leftovers question

Going through some leftovers and have a bottle of each. I always run Tren at low dose so dosing should work for me with the 2 bottles. Have never transitioned from one ester to another, so I need some suggestions.
    A to E or E to A?
    Is there an overlap during the transition?

P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gottest View Post
    Going through some leftovers and have a bottle of each. I always run Tren at low dose so dosing should work for me with the 2 bottles. Have never transitioned from one ester to another, so I need some suggestions.
    A to E or E to A?
    This is an extremely complex calculation needed to figure this out and honestly I doubt anyone could tell you how to perfectly transition from one to the other without any fluctuations in blood levels.

If you start with Ace and transition to E, you would want to start the Tren E a bit early before tapering down the Ace so by the time the Ace clears your system the Tren E has had time to build up to peak levels simultaneously. This would avoid dramatic drops in blood levels.

If you start with Tren E and transition to Ace you would probably want to wait a bit after stopping the Tren E before you start to taper up the Ace to let some of the Tren E clear your system to avoid overlapping and blood level spikes.

It's a crapshoot bro. Trial and error.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the feedback👍🏼
    I know itís gonna be a bitch to maintain smooth blood levels.
    I was thinking along the same lines as you with the A to E overlap.
    I also took note of the Sustanon mix of dosing and didnít see any reason why I couldnít implement the same scheme.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,062 Posts
    Rep Points

A to E or E to A?
    Now I understand your question, I responded to PM but I thought you were trying to mix both of them and make a blend.

Transitioning can be fairly simple, and it's not uncommon for guys to run short esters at first with a mock version of front loading while running a heavy long ester in the background, doing this for a couple weeks and then tailoring the rest of the cycle with the long heavy ester, and it could be done the opposite way. Heavy esters for 10 weeks, and tampering off with a short ester, this is most commonly done with testosterone with tampering at the tail end of a cycle.

Run your long ester at your normal dosage, and start your short ester at the same time, by the time the long heavy esters have built in your system with full saturation you can bail with the short ester.

Or - run both, one firing up front while you have a long stable steady supply running in the background. I use to love ace/E mixed. Great cocktail, like a sust version of tren. Run both EOD, you don't need much of either one of them, you'll have one up front fighting in the trenches while the other one is in the background lobbing artillery.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Run your long ester at your normal dosage, and start your short ester at the same time, by the time the long heavy esters have built in your system with full saturation you can bail with the short ester.

Or - run both, one firing up front while you have a long stable steady supply running in the background. I use to love ace/E mixed. Great cocktail, like a sust version of tren. Run both EOD, you don't need much of either one of them, you'll have one up front fighting in the trenches while the other one is in the background lobbing artillery.
    Well put Viz! I always appreciate your input and the way you explain things!! Youíve got to be a teacher or trainer of some sort. LOL
    My thoughts were definitely along the lines of Sust.
    I mean why not for Tren or any other gear with different esters...hmmm
    Gonna give it a shot and and check back in with feedback 👍🏼

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,062 Posts
    Rep Points

Well put Viz! I always appreciate your input and the way you explain things!! Youíve got to be a teacher or trainer of some sort. LOL
    My thoughts were definitely along the lines of Sust.
    I mean why not for Tren or any other gear with different esters...hmmm
    Gonna give it a shot and and check back in with feedback 👍🏼
    Ha! Right on brother and please be sure to chime back in and let everyone know how you make out man.
    I'm quite confident you're going to enjoy the mixture of the both, they complement each other. Remember you don't need much of either or.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Now I understand your question, I responded to PM but I thought you were trying to mix both of them and make a blend.

Transitioning can be fairly simple, and it's not uncommon for guys to run short esters at first with a mock version of front loading while running a heavy long ester in the background, doing this for a couple weeks and then tailoring the rest of the cycle with the long heavy ester, and it could be done the opposite way. Heavy esters for 10 weeks, and tampering off with a short ester, this is most commonly done with testosterone with tampering at the tail end of a cycle.

Thatís some good information!