Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,485 Posts
    Rep Points

Thoughts and Feedback

Let's hear it brothers. Is she right? Is she wrong?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    266 Posts
    Rep Points

I just want to fuck her
    Email for a full price list
    OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,485 Posts
    Rep Points

Be nice. Anything intelligent to add to this thread? Come on man...any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by SB labs View Post
    I just want to fuck her

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts
    Rep Points

All I am going to say is hell yes I agree with her....She is spot on!

I have gone on a couple of political rants in different threads today, so I will leave it at that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    701 Posts
    Rep Points

She is incredibly intelligent, and always presents her thoughts in a way that you can gather her side of the logic. She is spot on.

However... and I say this knowing it to be inflammatory, regardless of Chauvin getting his fair shot at due process, the man was deserving of Manslaughter in the 2nd. If you read what that verdict is supposed to mean, it is completely accurate to the George Floyd situation.
    I’m not defending George Floyd. He was a piece of shit, a drag on society, and brought zero positive impact on the world. But as someone who works with LEO’s pretty constantly, the way Chauvin handled that situation was wrong, entirely. If you’ve ever been hand-cuffed behind your back and placed on your stomach, you know that you can’t get up in any easy manner. George Floyd was high, and apparently “sick”, so there was no need to have a full grown 200+ pound man kneeling on his back or neck. Chauvin could’ve stood up, had the other officer pull security, and called whatever he needed to into dispatch and then got the man up and placed him in a cruiser. His actions are not reflective of anything taught in the academy, or in situational training. So in my opinion, his actions (or negligence) did have an effect on Floyd’s cause of death. It was poor policing, and lack of training.

The girl in Columbus was 100% justified. And I would challenge anyone who argued otherwise to place themselves in a life-threatening situation on the streets of today’s world and see what their immediate reactions would’ve been.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,485 Posts
    Rep Points

Well said bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    She is incredibly intelligent, and always presents her thoughts in a way that you can gather her side of the logic. She is spot on.

However... and I say this knowing it to be inflammatory, regardless of Chauvin getting his fair shot at due process, the man was deserving of Manslaughter in the 2nd. If you read what that verdict is supposed to mean, it is completely accurate to the George Floyd situation.
    I’m not defending George Floyd. He was a piece of shit, a drag on society, and brought zero positive impact on the world. But as someone who works with LEO’s pretty constantly, the way Chauvin handled that situation was wrong, entirely. If you’ve ever been hand-cuffed behind your back and placed on your stomach, you know that you can’t get up in any easy manner. George Floyd was high, and apparently “sick”, so there was no need to have a full grown 200+ pound man kneeling on his back or neck. Chauvin could’ve stood up, had the other officer pull security, and called whatever he needed to into dispatch and then got the man up and placed him in a cruiser. His actions are not reflective of anything taught in the academy, or in situational training. So in my opinion, his actions (or negligence) did have an effect on Floyd’s cause of death. It was poor policing, and lack of training.

The girl in Columbus was 100% justified. And I would challenge anyone who argued otherwise to place themselves in a life-threatening situation on the streets of today’s world and see what their immediate reactions would’ve been.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,349 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SB labs View Post
    I just want to fuck her
    Lol not gonna lie...
    Show me

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,149 Posts
    Rep Points

I wish she would run for office. I've listened to a *LOT* of her stuff and have yet to find anything I disagree with.

(And she is easy on the eyes.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,060 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree with this to a T. Chauvin deserved and manslaughter in the 2nd, not murder. Not 3rd degree murder or unintentional murder in the 2nd. He definitely was one of those bad apples, but that wasn't murder. Like you said, his actions most likely did have an effect on Floyd's death, if even just the anxiety it caused that would've increased heart rate, etc. It wasn't necessary.

The lack of training part is the biggest problem I've witnessed in LE. The time and money actually spent doing continued training after POST or academy is pathetic. Even shooting isn't kept up on. All the friends I have all say that you're pretty much on your own after you're on the force, and COC tells them that. But who has the extra dough it takes to do real training on their own? Add the cost of ammo and it's even worse now. I'm not even talking about advanced trauma medical training, that's a whole other deal that needs to be done. Add all those together, the cost to maintain proficiency is far too great for most officers income, even if that's all they did in their free time.

The Columbus deal...you're talking about the knife fight right? All these idiots on social media taking about disarming someone with a knife without using deadly force. Quite obviously don't have a clue what happens in a knife fight. Even if you disarm them, you're going to be bleeding and possibly have life threatening wounds. Its not pretty and easy like it is in the movies. I guess that's how they think it is in real life. Deadly force was necessary to save the other girls life. End of story.

Anyhow, done ranting. This society has gone full stupid. We're swirling the drain quickly and our politicians are feeding the fire.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    701 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    I agree with this to a T. Chauvin deserved and manslaughter in the 2nd, not murder. Not 3rd degree murder or unintentional murder in the 2nd. He definitely was one of those bad apples, but that wasn't murder. Like you said, his actions most likely did have an effect on Floyd's death, if even just the anxiety it caused that would've increased heart rate, etc. It wasn't necessary.

The lack of training part is the biggest problem I've witnessed in LE. The time and money actually spent doing continued training after POST or academy is pathetic. Even shooting isn't kept up on. All the friends I have all say that you're pretty much on your own after you're on the force, and COC tells them that. But who has the extra dough it takes to do real training on their own? Add the cost of ammo and it's even worse now. I'm not even talking about advanced trauma medical training, that's a whole other deal that needs to be done. Add all those together, the cost to maintain proficiency is far too great for most officers income, even if that's all they did in their free time.

The Columbus deal...you're talking about the knife fight right? All these idiots on social media taking about disarming someone with a knife without using deadly force. Quite obviously don't have a clue what happens in a knife fight. Even if you disarm them, you're going to be bleeding and possibly have life threatening wounds. Its not pretty and easy like it is in the movies. I guess that's how they think it is in real life. Deadly force was necessary to save the other girls life. End of story.

Anyhow, done ranting. This society has gone full stupid. We're swirling the drain quickly and our politicians are feeding the fire.
    100%. Spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,485 Posts
    Rep Points

Good stuff guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    894 Posts
    Rep Points

He was guilty before the trial even started..the trail was an old fashion Show Trial..Nobody won

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Let's hear it brothers. Is she right? Is she wrong?

My thoughts are I couldn’t of said it better myself... it’s absolutely true what she said.

Sad part is people all over this country don’t agree with her and that’s why we are where we are. It’s SCARY but it’s NOT OVER....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

Completely agree. Floyd was a piece of shit and in no way should he be a martyr but Chauvin is guilty or something. I haven’t read the laws so not sure what would fit best. Floyd was handcuffed and under Chauvin’s and every other officer there care. Fighting or not there was no reason for him to be on his stomach for that long.

Not sure what people were expecting the officer to do in Columbus. Its a shame it happened but he had no other option.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post

Training is going to depend on each state and what they make mandatory yearly. Some departments local to me go to the range 4 or 5 times a year some less some more. Thats just for pistol while trying to incorporate shotgun both lethal/ non lethal and rifle if they have it. Departments also have to complete yearly taser, baton, pepper spray and pepper ball training, pursuit training, defensive tactics. Most of all are 4 to 8 hour blocks of training. They need to have the funds to complete the training while paying the OT to be there or to cover the road while officers are at training. So while yes it should be covered by the department and there should be more training its not always possible. If officers want to be more proficient they are going to have to take it into there own hands some what.