• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle doses from trt

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it possible to get prescribed doses I could use for running a cycle from a trt doctor? I see one on Monday but I’m very unsure how this all works. It sounds like they just keep you in a lower dose of T to get your levels “normal”...

What is the optimal level of test I should be aiming for for mass gains?

No a doctor will only prescribe you enough to keep levels in a normal range no more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most likely 100-200mg test-c per week. Its a bit of a loaded question regarding optimal values ... they obviously need to at least be in reference range or higher, but things like estrogen levels, cortisol levels, androgen receptor sensitivity, insulin sensitivity, training regimen, proper micro/macro nutrients, how you recover, etc. all come into play as well. Lots of variables to the equation ... some folks just have very good genetics so it comes easier.

A trt doc will NOT prescribe a cycle. They will keep you in "normal" range. Depending on the doc, that could be as low as 300 or as high as 1100. Big difference. If it's a true trt doc, he will probably be ok with your test levels being in the 800 range, give or take. If your natural test levels are low, any extra will be an improvement for gym and bedroom gains.

A trt doc will NOT prescribe a cycle. They will keep you in "normal" range. Depending on the doc, that could be as low as 300 or as high as 1100. Big difference. If it's a true trt doc, he will probably be ok with your test levels being in the 800 range, give or take. If your natural test levels are low, any extra will be an improvement for gym and bedroom gains.

Ya I get that they won’t prescribe a cycle per say but I keep getting mixed messages. Some saying that some doctors will work with you even if you are using gear behind the curtains. Which I don’t know how would work unless they are ok with your numbers being way higher than they “should” be...

Ya I get that they won’t prescribe a cycle per say but I keep getting mixed messages. Some saying that some doctors will work with you even if you are using gear behind the curtains. Which I don’t know how would work unless they are ok with your numbers being way higher than they “should” be...

A very few will work with you if you are blasting/running a cycle. They won't prescribe you enough to do it, but they may look the other way if you are getting it elsewhere and your numbers come in a little high. I do NOT recommend playing this game unless you already know the doc and his patients and what they get by with. If you do find the rare doc that is ok with you running gear, by all means use him.

I would try to schedule labs just before you start pct. The lower your levels, the higher dose of test they will prescribe. My doc has prescribed me his max dose of test cyp 200 mg every other week. He lets me inject so I break them up into 100 mg/ wk. But he offers no support meds and I have not cycled off in a few years. Just got my labs done and my estrogen is way too high so I am cycling off and not telling him. I'm going with a trt clinic that just prescribed me hcg, clomid and tamoxifen

My PC doctor has my script at 200mg per week of Test-C, he knows I run currently and that I have in the past.

I use to do my own BW every 4-6 months and I'd write down my cycle on each report from all my BW since I've started. Him and I went over everything together, he just wanted me to be legal with my stuff while I was traveling and with the type of job that I have.

My doc tells me to stop my pins about 10-12 days before my bloodwork that happens every 4 months. So far this has worked out great, just hard to run a cycle for only 3 months or so, because I love long esters and less pinning.

* My doc also prescribes me ralox to help combat any gyno, I take 30mg ED with breakfast. As for AI support, he can't get my Aromasin but could get me Adex (I much prefer Aromasin).

Last edited:
If you go to a wellness, rejuvenation or hrt clinic then you can find one that will. Mine has me on 250mg test, 250mg deca, 2iu hgh year round. I can get different peptides and i can and have gotten anavar from them

If you go to a wellness, rejuvenation or hrt clinic then you can find one that will. Mine has me on 250mg test, 250mg deca, 2iu hgh year round. I can get different peptides and i can and have gotten anavar from them

My last appointment my doc offered the deca and hgh same doses. How do you like it? I have never tried hgh curious on if its worth the money.

IML Gear Cream!
My last appointment my doc offered the deca and hgh same doses. How do you like it? I have never tried hgh curious on if its worth the money.

i like it. I’ll admit nobody needs that much for trt. It’s a cycle. I’ll drop the deca out during blasts. I don’t really get much out of the deca as far as the intended purpose of joint relief.

Mine even prescribed var or winny orals

i like it. I’ll admit nobody needs that much for trt. It’s a cycle. I’ll drop the deca out during blasts. I don’t really get much out of the deca as far as the intended purpose of joint relief.

I typically run test c at 250 every 5 days for trt. It does have my levels a little high but nothing crazy. I am pinning ATIPP right now and 250 deca a week for about 5 weeks now. I didnt think the deca was doing much till this week. I pushed heavy again and noticed joints didnt feel as stiff. I am really interested in the hgh but not sure i want to spend the money.

You could slightly under does your shot before you blood test or complain that your last dose in the bottle is lower than the recommended prescription amount. The doctor might up the prescription dosage but tell you to stick with the original prescription amount.

Wow are you guys in the US I go to a trt clinic and they only mention test c and hcg

My clinic only gives me 3 months supply at a time. Even if I broke a bottle, I would have to wait for the end of the 3 months due to DEA laws ? Also, if my bloodwork shows over 950, they'll reduce my dosage. Best bet is to self TRT.

How long before bloods should I drop dosage? I refill every 3 months but do bloods every 6 months. Figure 6 months is plenty of time to blast and/or cycle between bloods once I am ready. I know it can be complicated as in throwing off other markers. will probably run independent labs while on cycle.

How long before bloods should I drop dosage? I refill every 3 months but do bloods every 6 months. Figure 6 months is plenty of time to blast and/or cycle between bloods once I am ready. I know it can be complicated as in throwing off other markers. will probably run independent labs while on cycle.

Assuming you are running cyp or enth, you can drop dosage down about 6 wks before labs and it *should* be stabilized. You can also skip the last shot or two and give yourself a couple weeks of nothing and it will drop down significantly. Having said that, I still got "caught" a few times even though I knew better. Good luck playing the trt game. Any time you come in higher or lower than expected, they will want to adjust dosage and check again in 6 wks.

Thanks for the info. Worst case I do It myself and get my own labs but at least starting out, while I am learning, I want to be with a doc. Plus a script is nice. Decided to jump on after two tests came back around 140 total T and below 8 free T. 5 weeks in and I am feeling so much better.

Back