Wtf is going on?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    2,611

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    735
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,205
    Thanked in
    789 Posts
    Rep Points
    77450207

    Yeah.i don't see a problem with his statement.
    Whats wrong with it?
    Or am I missing something.
    It COULDA been his son no?
    :: prudence ::

  2. #17
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    854

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    538
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,026
    Thanked in
    523 Posts
    Rep Points
    22116826

    Everyone here is hitting all around the target but not one of you has landed a bullseye. If you want to know EXACTLY what's going on and why, you have to watch this video by an old Russian KGB agent who defected to the United States in the early '80s. His name is Yuri Bezmenov and this video is actually quite humorous. Everything he discusses, including the exact terminology being used today describes exactly what is happening to the United States. He warned us about this 40 damn years ago in speeches and talks around the country like the one in this video. It's an hour long but very entertaining and highly enlightening. Take the time to watch it and learn something today about the art of subverting a country. No it's not Obama's fault. He's just a tool. This is all coming from China. It's fifth generation, asymmetrical warfare. If you don't know what that is, look it up. We're going to lose because too many don't understand what is going on and don't realize that the war has already begun. Yuri explains all of it - forty years ago.


  3. #18
    Registered User
    CAhardcore's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    500

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    174
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Obamaís rhetoric in Ferguson was a major stoking of racial flames. That was case and point false media narrative based on a race agenda.

    He also had a general ďif you oppose me itís because Iím blackĒ stance on everything.

    Iím old enough to remember how this country was prior to his race baiting 8 years, and it wasnít like this.

    The stats and numbers do not in anyway support the systemic racism and racist police narrative. Facts matter more than feelings, and feeling like something is a certain way donít make it so

  4. #19
    They/Them
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Sean Archer's House
    Posts
    895

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,812
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    849
    Thanked in
    507 Posts
    Rep Points
    11551486

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    Everyone here is hitting all around the target but not one of you has landed a bullseye. If you want to know EXACTLY what's going on and why, you have to watch this video by an old Russian KGB agent who defected to the United States in the early '80s. His name is Yuri Bezmenov and this video is actually quite humorous. Everything he discusses, including the exact terminology being used today describes exactly what is happening to the United States. He warned us about this 40 damn years ago in speeches and talks around the country like the one in this video. It's an hour long but very entertaining and highly enlightening. Take the time to watch it and learn something today about the art of subverting a country. No it's not Obama's fault. He's just a tool. This is all coming from China. It's fifth generation, asymmetrical warfare. If you don't know what that is, look it up. We're going to lose because too many don't understand what is going on and don't realize that the war has already begun. Yuri explains all of it - forty years ago.

    Oh I completely understand and choose to just drill down in the micro-details from time to time anyways.

    This will be the second time this morning I referred back to a thread a started in January when I was feeling very pessimistic about this whole situation...http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ion?highlight=

    AMA just started a thread about it too, we're fucked buddy.

  5. #20
    They/Them
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Sean Archer's House
    Posts
    895

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,812
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    849
    Thanked in
    507 Posts
    Rep Points
    11551486

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Yeah.i don't see a problem with his statement.
    Whats wrong with it?
    Or am I missing something.
    It COULDA been his son no?
    If he's saying that Trayvon could have been his son strictly due to the fact that Trayvon was black, then I already see a problem. That's like me saying that "Dylan Roof could have been my son.". What would be the purpose of that statement?

    What he was implying was Trayvon was just a good ol' black kid who got attacked by a "White Hispanic" and was murdered. Which is not true. Obama's statement carries the same themes that the BLM movement as a whole carries, which is a lack of personal accountability and selective telling of the truth.

    As far as the selective telling of truth goes, look no further than this photo that's been emblazoned onto the American psyche...



    It's dishonest because it intentionally portrays Trayvon Martin as something that he was not, a child. The Hollister shirt and big bright smile are laughable, obviously chosen to appeal to naÔve white people.

    Need another example? Cyntoia Brown...



    A girl who ran away from home to live with a drug-dealing pimp and then murdered a man in cold blood being propped up as a child who fell victim to "self-trafficking" and had the courage to stand up to her oppressor.

    That Cyntoia Brown narrative is complete bullshit if you didn't know. Don't take my word for it, do your own due diligence...

  6. #21
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    2,611

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    735
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,205
    Thanked in
    789 Posts
    Rep Points
    77450207

    Now I see your pint castor.
    But how do we KNOW Obama meant it that way just cuz of color?
    He prob did seeing as he doesn't even have a son.
    Point made.
    :: prudence ::

  7. #22
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    854

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    538
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,026
    Thanked in
    523 Posts
    Rep Points
    22116826

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Now I see your pint castor.
    But how do we KNOW Obama meant it that way just cuz of color?
    He prob did seeing as he doesn't even have a son.
    Point made.
    He doesn't have daughters either. Michael is a man and Barry is gay. Kids are adopted. Jeez, keep up will ya?

  8. #23
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    3,036

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,694
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,738
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points
    1493721457

    This Yuri Bezmanov has many videos, really highlighting the social side of this CAMPAIGN of anti americanism. That's one half, the other half is economic ( iresponsible, terrorism, campaign, black op ? I honestly don't know what to call it ? ) collapse of American superpower status ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  9. #24
    They/Them
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Sean Archer's House
    Posts
    895

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,812
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    849
    Thanked in
    507 Posts
    Rep Points
    11551486

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Now I see your pint castor.
    But how do we KNOW Obama meant it that way just cuz of color?
    He prob did seeing as he doesn't even have a son.
    Point made.
    I'd be willing to give Obama the benefit of the doubt if there wasn't a pattern of division-stoking behavior from him and his wife over a period of 8 years, but even still I don't know what else "He could have been my son" could have possibly meant.

    Now that he's no longer president he even says shit like this... "Well, because I think the police are given a task in our society of keeping a lid on communities that are suffering from broader injustices. "

    Anybody who doesn't subscribe to the woke culture, SJW, BLM line of thinking would have a problem with the above statement, black people included.

  10. #25
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    3,036

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,694
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,738
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points
    1493721457

    Castor, I tatally get your point. Children n guns - well the child is a 18 yo gang banger, but the run the stats like a 10 yo who finds his dad's gun ?

    They only showed pictures of a young sweet Trayvon, but the reality was he was a gold grill, tattooed, hooded thug. You can't fall for the media bullshit ...

    How 15% of America has hi jacked the social narrative for 40 years amazes me.

    Addendum : It could not have happened without honest examples of civil rights violations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  11. #26
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    2,611

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    735
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,205
    Thanked in
    789 Posts
    Rep Points
    77450207

    I'm TRYING HARD to see what he meant here..
    Separatist comes to mind. This statement serves no purpose. He shouldn't have said this THAT way

    Now that he's no longer president he even says shit like this... "Well, because I think the police are given a task in our society of keeping a lid on communities that are suffering from broader injustices. "
    :: prudence ::

  12. #27
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    854

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    538
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,026
    Thanked in
    523 Posts
    Rep Points
    22116826

    Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    This Yuri Bezmanov has many videos, really highlighting the social side of this CAMPAIGN of anti americanism. That's one half, the other half is economic ( iresponsible, terrorism, campaign, black op ? I honestly don't know what to call it ? ) collapse of American superpower status ...
    Watch the video. He doesn't do a deep dive into it in this video but he does mention that economic warfare is part of the destabilization phase.

  13. #28
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    3,036

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,694
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,738
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points
    1493721457

    The media's Travon ...

    The real Travon ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  14. #29
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    3,036

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,694
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,738
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points
    1493721457

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    Watch the video. He doesn't do a deep dive into it in this video but he does mention that economic warfare is part of the destabilization phase.
    Way to go back in the time machine for this Nec !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  15. #30
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    14,764

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15,413
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,485
    Thanked in
    7,870 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    Racism was all but dead in the US, and regardless of what side of this issue you fall on, nobody can argue that someone somewhere is making a concerted effort to revive it.
    I've been saying this for awhile. BLM and Antifa have done more to fuel racism in the past couple of years than the KKK did in 150yrs. KKK is probably having a revival every weekend for new members right now. I can already hear their catchphrase. "See what happens when you let them get uppity?" I bet if I looked for 5 mins I could find a meme of it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums